• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Quincy battles a Demigod: Kratos vs Yhwach (1-2-7) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hades becomes aware of an arcane dimension sapping away at his intake of souls. Kratos acting in his capacity as the Champion of Olympus is sent to investigate this matter. In doing so, he comes across the King of the Quincy, who bars his path forward. He prepares to do what he does best.

Base Yhwach and Demigod Kratos (6-A Variant) are used. Speed is equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Son of the Soul King: 1 (Hellscream)

Son of the God King: 2 (GilverTheProtoAngelo, Popted2)

They compare facial hair: 7 (Scottycj256, Lynieryz, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, KLOL506, BEASTHEART880, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, TauanVictor)

dd5mkzn-ac5412ab-8105-48d5-83b5-9d62b9ac9d63.png
YhwachBase3.webp

Last edited:
1) You know exactly what you were doing when you made this 🗿

2) Conceptual manipulation type 3 and immortality negation Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7

…that’s pretty good for Kratos…

And correct me if I’m wrong he has resistance to being destroyed on a soul, mind, and conceptual level right?

So far I’m leaning towards him.

So what do both start with?
Kratos has instinctive reaction innately and precognition/clairvoyance thanks to the Amulet of Ouroboros. He usually starts with either melee or magical combat, though he has no single leaning as he adapts to the situation accordingly. Immediate lethality would likely be avoided via time manipulation and he uses Zeus' Fury and Poseidon's Rage quite liberally, on top of the others.

Yhwach, I'm not sure.

Considering Kratos can negate Yhwach's immortality, I'll wait for Bleach supporters to bring up any other notable wincons for the guy before placing my vote.

Does Kratos resist 4-D power absorption?
Death Manipulation and Power Absorption (Survived having sex with Aphrodite's twin daughters Zora and Lora, whereas everyone else died doing the deed, with Kratos being completely unaware of the situation until after he had done the deed and they had told him of what happened to the other previous attemptees[35]. Resisted the effects of the River Styx[13], which can slay any being who drinks from it[36]. Also survived shrieks from Sirens, which can instantly kill people by causing their heads to explode[37])
Yes he does

He can directly absorb the powers of his opponent by touching them, or through Sankt Altar
The fomer isn't an issue for Kratos lol. How does the latter work and how well into a fight does he get before using it?

The fomer isn't an issue for Kratos lol. How does the latter work and how well into a fight does he get before using it?

He used it pretty fast against Ichibei, and absorbing through physical touch is more frequently used though
Absorption is one of his opening moves, used it against Ichibei, Mimihagi, Soul King, Ichigo, and Aizen

Sankt Altar is formed from reishi and projectile based, which means he can do it from thousands of kilometers away iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back