• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of the World (Neo Metal Sonic vs Yhwach) [13-8-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't seem to agree with verse equalization, so i'd like to see an instance of metal acquiring "biodata" as in biology
Biology is a branch of science that deals with living organisms and their vital processes. Biology encompasses diverse fields, including botany, conservation, ecology, evolution, genetics, marine biology, medicine, microbiology, molecular biology, physiology, and zoology.

so please provide me proof of him copying a soul

you don't seem to agree with verse equalization, so i'd like to see an instance of metal acquiring "biodata" as in biology
Biology is a branch of science that deals with living organisms and their vital processes. Biology encompasses diverse fields, including botany, conservation, ecology, evolution, genetics, marine biology, medicine, microbiology, molecular biology, physiology, and zoology.

so please provide me proof of him copying a soul
why would he need to?

because like you guy said, if you don't have any proof of him being able to copy anything besides biological data, then he's not copying yhwach in any way.
yes he is? yhwach is a biological being, plus the copy doesn't depend on biological aspects, he could copy omega who is an non biological being after all

i saw the "soul physiology" page and there is nothing there about him being an inorganic being or not being biological
Within Bleach most of the major (and even minor) characters are Souls, constructed of Reishi particles and given inherent characteristics that're gained through being a soul in the series, this blog will index all the abilities gained through these characteristics.

you were saying?

Within Bleach most of the major (and even minor) characters are Souls, constructed of Reishi particles and given inherent characteristics that're gained through being a soul in the series, this blog will index all the abilities gained through these characteristics.

you were saying?
the same thing i said earlier, nowhere in the page does it say anything about them being inorganic beings, inorganic physiology is not a power listed there after all

Hellscream been missing a lot this thread but he is right that Metal needs feats of copying a soul. He also needs a soul to use the abilities.
the souls are not non biological beings seeing the soul physiology page, so he should be able to copy it, and he can copy the energy to use them no problem, he did something similar when he copied shadow after all

the souls are not non biological beings seeing the soul physiology page, so he should be able to copy it, and he can copy the energy to use them no problem, he did something similar when he copied shadow after all
stop with the NLF
He's never been shown to "biocopy" a soul, only living objects

You didn't address anything

Does Metal have feats of copying souls? The energy to use the abilities requires a soul. If he has no soul, he can’t use them.

stop with the NLF
He's never been shown to "biocopy" a soul, only living objects
yes he is? yhwach is a biological being, plus the copy doesn't depend on biological aspects, he could copy omega who is an non biological being after all
also don't ignore what i said, the souls in bleach are not considered non biological beings here, if they were there would be "inorganic physiology" in the soul physiology page, there isn't, so they are considered biological beings here

You didn't address anything
i say the same to you

Does Metal have feats of copying souls? The energy to use the abilities requires a soul. If he has no soul, he can’t use them.
well souls are not considered non biological here, so he should in this case, plus it was said earlier in the thread that yhwach resists all of his hax, so metal wouldn't need to use anything really

souls are inherently non biological like what are you even saying mate..
not in bleach here since inorganic physiology is not a listed power to them

well souls are not considered non biological here, so he should in this case,
So I’ll take that as no.
plus it was said earlier in the thread that yhwach resists all of his hax, so metal wouldn't need to use anything really
Who said that? Yhwach resists some of his hax but he certainly doesn’t resist everything as the reason he lost is cuz he didn’t resist one of his powers.

just to point out that even if metal can't copy, it doesn't matter much since he can still one shot him with boost and bfr/seal him

If he has no feats of doing so, then saying he can is a baseless assumption.
if he is still a biological being, then he should be able to

not really, in heroes he used chaos control when he saw necessary, and here he copied sonic and shadow's abilities and fighting styles, which include using chaos control very frequently

, what’s the one shot argument exactly?
yhwach is tier 4, metal is low 2-C

well souls are not considered non biological here, so he should in this case, plus it was said earlier in the thread that yhwach resists all of his hax, so metal wouldn't need to use anything really
Yeah, I don't think that's how it worked, its not so black and white binary. Just because you copy a machine doesn't mean you're just now able to copy anything that isn't flesh and blood. Can Metal copy the Sun's power of nuclear fusion and starting being his own sun- and if not why hasn't he just copied... idk, an observed supernova or smth? You gotta prove that Metal can copy Souls specifically because that's... kinda how this Wiki works- you gotta be super specific like that. And no, seriously Bleach characters are not flesh and blood

Also. Can Metal even see Souls and therefore Yhwach? (Maybe I missed it)

Yeah, I don't think that's how it worked, its not so black and white binary. Just because you copy a machine doesn't mean you're just now able to copy anything that isn't flesh and blood. Can Metal copy the Sun's power of nuclear fusion and starting being his own sun- and if not why hasn't he just copied... idk, an observed supernova or smth? You gotta prove that Metal can copy Souls specifically because that's... kinda how this Wiki works- you gotta be super specific like that. And no, seriously Bleach characters are not flesh and blood
then why don't they have inorganic physiology?

Also. Can Metal even see Souls and therefore Yhwach? (Maybe I missed it)
extrasensory perception, he can feel yhwach, plus the homing attack that instintively attacks him in a weakspot

if he is still a biological being, then he should be able to
So he hasn’t copied souls so why would we say he can copy them here. Basically what Smashtwig said.
not really, in heroes he used chaos control when he saw necessary, and here he copied sonic and shadow's abilities and fighting styles, which include using chaos control very frequently
Lol. The ooc meant “out of curiosity” not “out of character”. Shoulda been clearer.
yhwach is tier 4, metal is low 2-C
… its the tier 2 key? Peeps should really stick to the same tier smh.
Yhwach is invisible? I thought quincy weren't?
Normal Quincy aren’t but Yhwach been dead for a 1000 years and has only ever been made of reishi (makes him invisible) for as long as we have seen him on panel outside of one flashback prior to his original invasion of SS. Basically any Quincy in TYBW besides the Ishidas get invisibility.
then why don't they have inorganic physiology?

extrasensory perception, he can feel yhwach, plus the homing attack that instintively attacks him in a weakspot
ESP probably doesn’t work. SK Yhwach absorbed the SK who is Transcendent, stopping people who can sense souls from sensing him with their spiritual sense. Basic Transcendent > Spirit Ribbons > basic souls.

Ghosts do also exist in Sonic’s world. I wouldn’t be surprised if Metal Sonic could potentially scan one.

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, consistently shown throughout its use (such as not working on characters under a specific condition, like energy gap) or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.
It doesn't equalise physiology traits.

Objects having souls is Bleach exclusive. You can forcefully give souls to Metal Sonic, it's not his physiological trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back