• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of the World (Neo Metal Sonic vs Yhwach) [13-8-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auswählen: The extension of Yhwach's abilities to distribute portions of his soul, which he utilized after being sealed for 990 years to regain the power that he had lost. After selecting whichever Quincies he deems appropriate for absorption, typically choosing the "impure", Yhwach can absorb their power and retake his soul, killing his victims in the process. This power can thus be redistributed to whichever Quincies Yhwach deems more useful, reviving those that have died.

His absorption sounds like it's soul based power absorption in Auswählen and most of it's sub-abilities, which metal doesn't have a soul so it's debatable if that even works on robots.
That's one of his power absorptions..
He has multiple nobody even brought up auswahlen

Has anyone even brought up a very specific power absorption in name outside of Auswählen
sankt altar
and yhwach physically absorbing beings i posted screenshots of sankt altar earlier, i can post all cases of yhwach absorbing powers if people want that

No? Metal was inside the egg albatros
While shapeshifted as eggman, the eggalbatros blew up and metal blew up with it

I showef you the link, he saw then and then copied
metal was inside the egg albatros, and who blew it up?

Seems like they're touching it to me?

auswahlen works by yhwach distributing his soul fragments into people by touching them, letting them develop and then taking his soul fragment back along with all information of that said character, their memories, skills, abilities everything.

Sankt altar absorbs and steals the powers of anything it touches.

Yhwach's physical absorption just absorbs anything he touches, which includes incorporeal masses such as Mimihagi

Auswahlen has nothing to do with his other absorptions.

"probably" no. sankt altar is not soul based, nor is his physical absorption.
Yhwach can absorb their power and retake his soul, killing his victims in the process
I don't know it sounds pretty disingenuous to say it's 100% not soul based absorption when the description says otherwise

Yhwach's physical absorption just absorbs anything he touches, which includes incorporeal masses such as Mimihagi
Enhanced Absorption (Biological, Energy, Soul and Power; Yhwach can now absorb peoples bodies into himself through contact[49] and directly absorb their powers for himself as well[50]
They still have it layered as bio and soul in there.
Auswahlen has nothing to do with his other absorptions.
That doesn't unlayer the soul based thou

Man, it literally doesn't even matter whether he absorbs metal himself or not, he can just absorb his abilities it's not an argument either way

That's every type not every layer to every hax you can add to absorption.

Adding NPI doesn't mean you can suddenly absorb machines now, especially if your trying to make it not sound like a NLF off the rip.
if you can absorb an inorganic black mass that's incorporeal then you can absorb machines.

I'm sorry i'm not going to be able to respond today, I was pre-occupied most of the day and i'm about to go to bed. I'll hopefully have enough time tomorrow to respond (if this thread is still open however)

Technically, Yhwach can't provably physically absorb things that don't have souls... everything in bleach has souls including atoms iirc.

Technically, Yhwach can't provably physically absorb things that don't have souls... everything in bleach has souls including atoms iirc.
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, consistently shown throughout its use (such as not working on characters under a specific condition, like energy gap) or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.
Idk that verse equalization makes it so that inanimate objects have souls in verses outside of bleach.

I forgot to mention, soulreapers, hollows and arrancar / quincies are all able to affect the physical realm, and can interact with it.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, consistently shown throughout its use (such as not working on characters under a specific condition, like energy gap) or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.
this would not apply here since both are nowhere near similar enough

this would not apply here since both are nowhere near similar enough
Can you provide me with a screenshot of sonic biocopying a soul btw, which is immaterial
like the name itself says "biocopy"
Biology is a branch of science that deals with living organisms and their vital processes. Biology encompasses diverse fields, including botany, conservation, ecology, evolution, genetics, marine biology, medicine, microbiology, molecular biology, physiology, and zoology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back