• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) [9-0-0] The Ultimate Overlord confronts Absolute Evil (Metal Sonic vs Garou)

Aka Neo Metal vs Garou 2: Electric Boogaloo
  • Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou vs Modern Neo Metal Sonic
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA otherwise
Metal: 9 (omegabronic, Psychomaster35, Undylan, Oliver_de_jesus, LeoEpicGamer8910, ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, Gilad_Hyperstar, Migue79)
Garou: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
okay then, garou copies metal's power and they start to trow punches, metal evetually copies garou's abbilities, including his AD and PM with all the knowledge of what garou can do, so he proceeds to yeet garou by having his, sonic's, shadow's and garous' AD stacked within him while also constantly copying garou with his own PM, safely avoiding most if not all garou does with his knowledge thanks to his copying

voting blue hedgehog metal starfish head here

okay then, garou copies metal's power and they start to trow punches, metal evetually copies garou's abbilities, including his AD and PM with all the knowledge of what garou can do, so he proceeds to yeet garou by having his, sonic's, shadow's and garous' AD stacked within him while also constantly copying garou with his own PM, safely avoiding most if not all garou does with his knowledge thanks to his copying

voting blue hedgehog metal starfish head here
Counted

Yeah, not much Garou can do here when he's basically facing a non-organic version of himself with superior intelligence and just as much combat prowess (especially since he has Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles' collective skill). And as Omega stated, Neo Metal gaining knowledge on how to use all of Garou's powers from the jump is the cherry on top.

The Climb begins (Metal) FRA.

Prepare yourselves to debate Cosmic Radiation fuckery with the OPM supporters!

Don't mind as I throw in my vote for Metal Sonic FRA for now...

Well after reading a bit I have to ask; What is Garou wincon here? And why did OP make this thread knowing that this battle was already made and it ended up in a stomp?

Well after reading a bit I have to ask; What is Garou wincon here? And why did OP make this thread knowing that this battle was already made and it ended up in a stomp?
Killing metal before he copies garou, which is possible with his broken AD and durability negation

Killing metal before he copies garou, which is possible with his broken AD and durability negation
But Metal Sonic also has broken AD. Keep in mind, since they've not been upgraded to 4-A, they now went from their previous tier to 4-A instantly (As Sonic jumped up to 4-A simply from being face-to-face with Ultimate Emerl when previously he was whatever is previous rating is). I'm assuming this is IDW Metal who copied Sonic's AD.

Wouldnt this just be an eternal circle of garou and metal copying each other?if so wouldnt this be decided by who can keep fight for longer?

Wouldnt this just be an eternal circle of garou and metal copying each other?if so wouldnt this be decided by who can keep fight for longer?
No, this just will end as Saitama vs Garou, also Garou can´t copy AD since he cannot copy from saitama

No, this just will end as Saitama vs Garou, also Garou can´t copy AD since he cannot copy from saitama
Additionally, as per the prior incarnation of the match, besides that, he can't copy stuff like Chaos Energy fuckery
Even then, if it did somehow come to stamina, it's Metal's infinite stamina vs Garou's finite stamina

Ok,i get it

Alr, i wanna know if metal resists the passive cosmic aura thingy, ye he is a robot so he is inorganic but he still made of molecules, that should be dismantled via radiolysis, and baseline resistence wont help either

Also, what if garou hitted metal with a gamma ray burst?that should definetely do something right?

Back