• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) [9-0-0] The Ultimate Overlord confronts Absolute Evil (Metal Sonic vs Garou)

Ok,i get it

Alr, i wanna know if metal resists the passive cosmic aura thingy, ye he is a robot so he is inorganic but he still made of molecules, that should be dismantled via radiolysis, and baseline resistence wont help either
depends, metal already resists radiation, layered since he copied sonic and shadow who also resist, how much time would it take for that to affect metal? even so he would just use sonic heal to heal himself

Also, what if garou hitted metal with a gamma ray burst?that should definetely do something right?
how so?

Alr, i wanna know if metal resists the passive cosmic aura thingy, ye he is a robot so he is inorganic but he still made of molecules, that should be dismantled via radiolysis, and baseline resistence wont help either
From what I've read, radiolysis is mostly a thing involving molecules that make up water. I recall seeing a video ironically like yesterday where it broke apart the molecules of water, creating one tube of hydrogen, and another with oxygen. But radiation seems to have very minimal affect on metal in comparison. The worst I saw was causing metal to become more frigid and fragile if it's really thin.

I'm not caught up with OPM, as I wait for physical copes to drop, but did Garou's radiation even show any affects on metal at all? From what I recall, it just causes people to suffer acute radiation sickness in seconds.

No, it didn't seem to affect Genos who isn't even a complete robot, just a cyborg.

Looks like this is just a stomp

Back