• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of the World (Neo Metal Sonic vs Yhwach) [13-8-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i also retract for laser

neo metal sonic 9 (BEASTHEART880, Artorimachi_Meteoraft GlaceonGamez471 Dragonite007 Gilad_Hyperstar TauanVictor Maverick_Zero_X YungManzi Ikelaggan)
yhwach 3 (Deceived3596 LaserPrecision Shmooply)
incon 1 (Robo)

just keeping the votes to make it easier for the op

I'll add my vote for Yhwach so that it doesn't go into grace, plus I kind of feel like Soul Crush GG- based on what I learned from the Yhwach vs Gunvolt thread, is pretty broke with it's powernull and stuff like that

still salty about that, all I needed was the right type of conceptual resist and we would've gotten an epic inconclusive

I'll add my vote for Yhwach so that it doesn't go into grace, plus I kind of feel like Soul Crush GG- based on what I learned from the Yhwach vs Gunvolt thread, is pretty broke with it's powernull and stuff like that

still salty about that, all I needed was the right type of conceptual resist and we would've gotten an epic inconclusive
Metal Sonic doesn't have a soul

I just woke up, so it'll take me some time responding to the counter arguments above. But thanks to everyone who retracted their votes until more pro-Yhwach arguments are created, i really do appreciate it. Same with the people who voted for Yhwach as well.

When is the goon squad when you need them smh.

Any other takers? I'll keep holding off grace until we settle a conclusion.
Grace is a 24 hour period. If there's still more votes to one side after we heard arguments for both sides then you can't extend grace any longer than that, otherwise it makes it seems like you're biased toward one side over the other

Grace period exists exactly for the reason to allow more voters to come in and vote during that period

Grace is a 24 hour period. If there's still more votes to one side after we heard arguments for both sides then you can't extend grace any longer than that, otherwise it makes it seems like you're biased toward one side over the other

Grace period exists exactly for the reason to allow more voters to come in and vote during that period
Eh, I thought I'll give Bleach supporters a fair chance.

Eh, I thought I'll give Bleach supporters a fair chance.
They got to make their arguments didn't they? If people still doesn't vote for them then maybe they believe Metal should still win this, or for whatever other reasoning, so Grace should end 24 hours after the bleach supporters made their arguments, which is fair since we did waited for them to give more arguments

They got to make their arguments didn't they? If people still doesn't vote for them then maybe they believe Metal should still win this, or for whatever other reasoning, so Grace should end 24 hours after the bleach supporters made their arguments, which is fair since we did waited for them to give more arguments
I don’t mean to be an ass, but it seems like you’re trying to rush (haha get cuz sonic) adding it onto the page- an Yhwach guy has to go to a bloody funeral, give some time bruh. Yhwach is a big deal anyways, the truth of a debate shouldn’t be rushed

I don’t mean to be an ass, but it seems like you’re trying to rush (haha get cuz sonic) adding it onto the page- an Yhwach guy has to go to a bloody funeral, give some time bruh. Yhwach is a big deal anyways, the truth of a debate shouldn’t be rushed
Alright. Didn't saw he was in a funeral. I suppose waiting another day wouldn't hurt

He’s really not. Grace starts automatically once a character has 3 or more votes than another. That being said, if another the other closes the gap then the Grace stops. It’s up to the op if he wants to add it or wait for more arguments. Since Laser isn’t even a Bleach fan there should be plenty of others who can argue for Yhwach.

And btw, I think this is a stomp for Yhwach and this match should have been closed. But I just wanted to put that out there because him asking if it can be added isn’t rushing.

He’s really not. Grace starts automatically once a character has 3 or more votes than another. That being said, if another the other closes the gap then the Grace stops. It’s up to the op if he wants to add it or wait for more arguments. Since Laser isn’t even a Bleach fan there should be plenty of others who can argue for Yhwach.

And btw, I think this is a stomp for Yhwach and this match should have been closed. But I just wanted to put that out there because him asking if it can be added isn’t rushing.
I seriously want to know.... What makes yhwach stomp here if Almighty and Soul Crush don't work and he doesn't have Sternritter stuff?

I haven't seen a single argument for Yhwach that even works unless you just don't care about what's on their profiles, and argue Almighty still works.

Almighty doesn't work on sonic, but it works on himself just because a character has acausality type 4 doesn't mean the almighty doesn't work at all.
Yhwach can still easily absorb him like was said

Almighty doesn't work on sonic, but it works on himself just because a character has acausality type 4 doesn't mean the almighty doesn't work at all.
Yhwach can still easily absorb him like was said
no it doesn't, for him to change the results of metal's actions, he would need to change said actions, which he can't due to acausality type 4

no it doesn't, for him to change the results of metal's actions, he would need to change said actions, which he can't due to acausality type 4
No mate. Yhwach sees himself dying in the future, he doesn't see sonic, nor does he see the action he takes on how he kills him, he simply sees his own death, as he can manipulate his own fate.

he then changes his own death so that it doesn't take place, or just resurrects himself.

Acausality does not go past their own character. If sonic punches yhwach, and damages his body Yhwach can only see the damage to his own body, since he himself doesn't have acausality.

He doesn't need to change the actions of sonic, nobody even said that, all he's doing is affecting his own fate

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

this grants them resistance which simply means yhwach just can't affect sonic with his Almighty, which nobody said that he's doing

also another question about his acausality, this is Metal Sonic, but in the reasoning for his Acausality it seems to be normal sonic?

also another question about his acausality, this is Metal Sonic, but in the reasoning for his Acausality it seems to be normal sonic?

Neo Metal Sonic has the biodata of Sonic, allowing him to completely replicate his powers and abilities. This includes Acausality since Neo's Super Form should be the same as Sonic's

I will put the wincons here

Neo Metal Sonic: could copy Yhwach's data and earn him all of his powers, sealing and/or BFRing him most likely via Chaos Control and Master Emerald due to his inteligence advantage plus boost and AP one-shot.

Yhwach: Absorption and possibly Sternritter's Schrifts (however, he does not use them in-character even if he has them in this match).

No mate. Yhwach sees himself dying in the future, he doesn't see sonic, nor does he see the action he takes on how he kills him, he simply sees his own death, as he can manipulate his own fate.

he then changes his own death so that it doesn't take place, or just resurrects himself.

Acausality does not go past their own character. If sonic punches yhwach, and damages his body Yhwach can only see the damage to his own body, since he himself doesn't have acausality.

He doesn't need to change the actions of sonic, nobody even said that, all he's doing is affecting his own fate

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

this grants them resistance which simply means yhwach just can't affect sonic with his Almighty, which nobody said that he's doing
You seem to not understand how acausality works, metal is in a different system of cause and effect, yhwach will not be able to see the effect of metal's attacks nor see metal at all in the future, nor change them since he is on a different sistem of cause and effect, why do you think that it grants resistance to precog in tye first place?

I will put the wincons here

Neo Metal Sonic: could copy Yhwach's data and earn him all of his powers, sealing and/or BFRing him most likely due to his inteligence advantage plus boost and AP one-shot.

Yhwach: Absorption and possibly Sternritter's Schrifts (however, he does not use them in-character even if he has them in this match).
he can't seal nor can he BFR him, AP one shot doesn't matter either, yhwach can manipulate his own fate in an infinite amount of possibilities.
And like deceived said, yhwach can just teleport himself infront of sonic, and instantly absorb him

Man.... nobody is saying that sonic doesn't have resistance to fate hax....
Yhwach can still use fate manipulation on himself... like what was shown in the bleach manga
Just because sonic is acausality type 4 doesn't mean yhwach's fate manipulation doesn't work on himself.

he can't seal nor can he BFR him
Reason?

AP one shot doesn't matter either, yhwach can manipulate his own fate in an infinite amount of possibilities.
Acausality makes it so that he can't, sincr the effects from metal's actions are in a different system of cause and effect

And like deceived said, yhwach can just teleport himself infront of sonic, and instantly absorb him
Metal can also teleport, he can also stop time and seal bfr, also reactive evolution to adapt and copy the absorbtion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back