• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eternal Demon Slayer vs The Ultimate Demon of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Doomguy Eternal vs HOSTLESS. Both bloodlusted...duh. HOSTLESS is allowed to turn into NIGHTMARE HOSTLESS.

TBMOFPS: 4

HOSTYGHOST (nobody will get this joke): 0

Stalemate: 0

EDIT: A reminder that my VS threads take 4 votes for a conclusion.

K, one vote for HOSTY boy. (By the way, if anybody was wondering, his joke name comes from this piece of crap from my mobile gaming days)

As for me, sorta obvious, but I'm going with Doomguy. I mean I didn't just spend three hours in Photoshop for nothin' today.

Hardassery
They do this every Saturday.

Heamofo
Jorgen preparing to sue Doomguy for having a body as good as his WITHOUT the magic steroids. Spoilers: it don't work that way.

Hoxhus-poxhus
Hoxha's Friendship Manipulation and NDERI I KOMBIT form weren't enough, unsurprisingly. What, did you really except a dictator would do well in a one-one-one fight with a demon salying badass? Think again.

Oh, is that a concealed request masked as a suggestion? Cheeky.

Don't worry fam, I'll be sure to make some more material for the big purple monster when I get the time, but the present is now and the present is our characters kicking each-other's asses in multi-omniversal scale.

Besides, I did already make these little gems:

METAL

Bedtime
Anywho, back to the topic at hand before this gets any more derailed by my retardation.

I'm calling it, if it's not the nichest pun of 2018, it's at least top 10, max.

I combined HOSTLESS' name with a monster from a mobile game I used to play when I had a disturbing lack of brainmatter. The monster's name was Lostyghost.

HA

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomguy can stalemate a calm Chuck Norris at arm wrestling, even when calm Chuck Norris can break Nokia and defeat Thanos, so I'm going with Doomguy (Even though I like HOSTLESS more)

HOSTLESS scolds Doomguy like a grampa until he dies of annoyance.

Unless the Novaverse is in this, Doomguy wins, though HOSTLESS survives to fight on. Next thing you know, the two are at a bar together.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS scolds Doomguy like a grampa until he dies of annoyance.Unless the Novaverse is in this, Doomguy wins, though HOSTLESS survives to fight on. Next thing you know, the two are at a bar together.
In case you haven't noticed , Doomguy isn't exactly the type of guy to listen to what you have to say when you're spouting bullshit. He'll just continue on his merry way ******* your shit up.

And no duh, this is a G-rated, family-friendly, Christian server, nobody ever dies.

In all seriousness, should I take that as you changing your vote to Doomguy?

K, this fight doesn't ake place in any particular arena, so Inconclusive then?

By the by, I've set up a little bundle of joy of a thread in case you or anybody else ever wants to **** around for no reason. Sacrifice your brain cells here.

Seriously, somebody else vote before I gnaw my own leg off.

This is seriously going to be a thread filled with 90% bumping.

Yeah, I thought that too, if nobody votes for much longer I'll just have to close this and start another thread.

Christian Higdon said:
But who's fighting, and against who?
I kinda wanna see HOSTLESS beat the crap out of a certain ripoff.
One: I think that was decided via unanimous acceptance to be a win for HOSTLESS and

Two: I meant as in another HOSTLESS vs Doomguy thread, but striving to be a bit more engaging.

Maybe, though it hasn't been added yet, and it would be fun to watch DARKNESS lose to a being above him.

Eternal figure said:
doomguy FRA
Thank ****. One more vote before my chronic depression is cured (in regards to this thread at least).

Well, actually, i'll have to change my vote to Doomguy, even when HOSTLESS is too powerful. Doomguy's anger would power HOSTLESS, but that ain't stopping him from punching the beast and knocking him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back