• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Mythopoeic Reinterpretation (Revision Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh hell yes! Finally I agree with this especially after the slow C0DA-fication of the elder scrolls lore that has been happening over time.

I was waiting to see when people will actually under the TES lore. I am glad for its placement even better than before.

The wiki should have a comprehensive list of abilities and the number of actors in each tier.

I mean, to get to that level of destruction magic, you'll need to level up a lot. To do it in early game, there's only one way.

Rain low level destruction spells at Farkas/Vilkas for hours when they ask you to hit them upon joining the Companions.

I have posted my first render above.

It would have been neat if Matt still had the Vivec pic as his profile, but eh.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I mean, to get to that level of destruction magic, you'll need to level up a lot. To do it in early game, there's only one way.

Rain low level destruction spells at Farkas/Vilkas for hours when they ask you to hit them upon joining the Companions.
I want to say something but I feel like a may dig myself in a easily avoidable hole because I'm tired so I'll see how this thread continues in the morning.

The Greybeards shaking Nirn is certainly literal, our God Todd Howard himself states their Thu'um echoed throughout the World.

The greybeards, the guys who live up on the throat of the world, who are the masters of the voice, they find out about this fairly quickly, and they shout your name. They shout Dovahkiin to the wind, and it kind of rumbles through the world. The mountains shake when they call you. And you think 'what was that,' and someone says 'that was the greybeards calling you. To walk the 7,000 steps up the throat of the world to meet them.'"

True, however assuming it shook the entire planet as much as it shakes your screen in Skyrim when he only says "kind of rumbles" is a bit much, don't you think? An earthquake big enough to shake an entire country the size of Skyrim that much would certainly be felt in some regard around the planet.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Vaporising Centurions doesn't seem like an early game feat.
It most certainly is not, but the likes of Faralda fron the College of Winterhold, along with conparable and more powerful mortal wizards should scale to such, since they're at or above that level in terms of mastery of Destruction magic.

Hype af to see this get implemented, especially since I got hooked on TES again recently. But I got a few questions aboyt some of the more,interesting lower tiers:

1) How powerful would werewolves like Aela and Kodlak be?

2) How powerful would Briarhearts be?

3) What would be the speed ratings for the below Low 2-C characters?

4) Where do Eternal Champion and Hero of Daggerfall land in the power scale?

Ok I'm going to say it; I think people are think about the vaporisig from a perk perspective but perks and levels aren't canon; spells in lore vaporize things all the time without needing to be a master mage. If we went off of perks the Dragonborn vaporizing a human would require the strongest spells around but lore wise they don't

I feel like mages vaporizing people and things is stated several times in the lore, although I'm just going from memory.

Also I think the eternal champion may scale to this but someone more knowledgeable than me probably should check
DB57D610-09FE-442A-9EDE-92F4F9716682
He created the dimension.

"Transported to a dimension of Tharn's choosing" and "created an entire dimension" are two entirely different things.

The first is BFR. The second is a feat.

SheevShezarrine said:
Oof on that orc's part. Guess that makes even rusty adept magic users 8-B at a bare minimum
Well I think he destroyed it building by building; just that the Dragonborn most likely scales to the 8-B due to him performing the feat.though I'll explain the feat a little better but I want to talk about the dimension stuff right now.

Dargoo Faust said:
"Transported to a dimension of Tharn's choosing" and "created an entire dimension" are two entirely different things.

He created the dimension he bfr to last time I check it was just that text happened to be on the picture with the dimension

Tharn created the Dimension, yeah. But the Eternal Champion doesn't scale to him at all. The whole plot of Arena is you travelling across all of Tamriel to collect the fragments of the Staff of Chaos in order to defeat him.

Ultima Reality said:
Tharn created the Dimension, yeah. But the Eternal Champion doesn't scale to him at all. The whole plot of Arena is you travelling across all of Tamriel to collect the fragments of the Staff of Chaos in order to defeat him.
Ok see that was what I was wondering. Thank you

Actually Ultima what do you think of the 8-B feat, is that a late game feat that shouldn't be used due to the Dragonborn being high 6-A or does it scale to being game (if the calc gets accepted)

Dargoo Faust said:
I feel like mages vaporizing people and things is stated several times in the lore, although I'm just going from memory.
There is a Random Mage in Elder Scrolls Online who reduces a guy to ashes with a single strike of lightning, and the Books also describe Fire-Magic as being capable of instantly desintegrating fully armored people.

Keeweed said:
Actually Ultima what do you think of the 8-B feat, is that a late game feat that shouldn't be used due to the Dragonborn being high 6-A or does it scale to being game (if the calc gets accepted)
I'm about to go to bed and I've been wondering this for over a month. I don't want to be rude and sorry if I am but is the 8-B a low end feat for mid game or the beginning game Dragonborn stat?

Ok sorry for being rude (if I was I really don't know) I'm going to bed now hope this thread becomes better tomorrow and sorry for bothering anyone.

Im confused about that infinite dimensional part. It says there are limitless islands (planes of oblivion) in infinite dimensions. But wouldnt that also make sense if that meant universes? Because that could also be used to describe infinite universes containing limitless pocket dimensions. Or limitless realms existing within a sea of infinite universes. Although the infintite spatial angles thing is interesting. I wonder where that is from.

Thank you al for the support.

@Dargoo

You really don't need to make renders. I actually want to use non-rendered images for TES.

The Divine Metronome calls the first motion "The Motion of Lines." Line-motion is the motion of simple minds—the motion of weak wills and scholars' vanity. "Forward!" it cries! Forward to the fruits of cheap ambition. Forward to the promise of everlasting kingdoms. Forward to the mirage that the sages call "progress." These misguided pioneers venture out into their wild tomorrows, and the tomorrows after that, certain of their worth—their virtue. But what profits a man or mer to gaze deep into a single future? The aims of mortals are narrow, far too narrow! To move forward is to ignore infinite angles in favor of one. It is the act of a beast or a child. The Clockwork God spurns vanity in the guise of courage. These explorers' travels only lead them farther from Tamriel Final. Anuvanna'si.

Im not really sure about that context or the infinite dimensions quote. But if there is more to it then i suppose i am all for the upgrade. Although godhead is questionable.

Dargoo Faust said:
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Brief_History_of_the_Empire

Uriel VII was imprisoned in a dimension of Tharn's creation, and Tharn used his sorcery of illusion to assume the Emperor's aspect. For the next ten years, Tharn abused imperial privilege but did not continue Uriel VII's schedule of reconquest. It is not yet entirely known what Tharn's goals and personal accomplishments were during the ten years he masqueraded as his liege lord. In 3E399, an enigmatic Champion defeated the Battlemage in the dungeons of the Imperial Palace and freed Uriel VII from his other-dimensional jail.

So, is there currently any attempts to make any more profiles regarding the Nine?

I've already seen Lorkhan (props to Ultima btw), but are Akatosh or any of the others being worked on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back