• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls: Mythopoeic Reinterpretation (Revision Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping an eye on this. Love these games. I always knew that they were being vastly underestimated as they stand now in the profiles. I do recall seeing the quotes for infinte spatial dimensions as well iirc, but wasn't aware of the 1-A stuff.

I was somewhat concerned about the statement of Oblivion having infinite dimensions considering that could be taken to mean infinite universes / planes, but having read the statement again I agree it refers to dimensions and planes as different things.

So I agree with everything here.

I agree with the other profiles, but I kinda find the reasoning for High 4-C Pelinal kinda sketchy. After all, aren't stars/the sun tears leading into Aetherius, and not equatable to irl stars? Plus, iirc, Pelinal is a Shezarrine, thus I get the feeling he should get the same Low 2-C treatment as Dovahkiin and Nerevarine.

Doesn't Mundus have higher dimensional oceans (on Nirn)? I figure that would be a part of the rationale.

To add further, the plane(t)s are literally the bodies of the divine IIRC who are higher dimensional entities.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Dovahkin and Nerevarine are PC, NPC should not scale remotely as far as them imo.
No matter how much of a boss they are.
Divayth Fyr is much more powerful than any protagonist.

Divayth Fyr is much more powerful than any protagonist.

Even the Champion of Cyrodiil post becoming Sheogorath?

Ok then I think I missed something in the conversation leading to that. But is Divayth Fry stronger than sheogorath (just wondering)

Divayth Fyr casually banished Sheogorath's avatar. And back when he was in his prime he could fight Daedric Princes.

But he's not stronger than gods. He has "Near-Divine Power" by his own admission.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Dovahkin and Nerevarine are PC, NPC should not scale remotely as far as them imo.

No matter how much of a boss they are.
Pretty sure CoC after mantling Pelinal gets way stronger, so yeah NPCs can be pretty boss even compared to player characters

I asked a calc group member; they said the dwerven centurion vaporization feat looks good; I'm not sure if I need to ask more calc group members for evaluation or not? But now I'm wondering would it scale to beginning game Dragonborn, is it an outlier, or is it a low end for mid game Dragonborn.

Depends at which point in the game.

Mid-Game is likely going to be MHS or MHs+

End-Game will be Immeasurable Combat Speed.

Keeweed said:
I asked a calc group member; they said the dwerven centurion vaporization feat looks good; I'm not sure if I need to ask more calc group members for evaluation or not? But now I'm wondering would it scale to beginning game Dragonborn, is it an outlier, or is it a low end for mid game Dragonborn.
And this

Hell, Augur of the Obscure in ESO Summerset Isles as a 5th dimensional or above being constantly berates how seeing Time as an angle baffled him. He is jerk at the Vestige for being the mere 3D being. Augur = Mr MXYZPT

His kind used MATHS as weapons. This can attribute towards the canonicity of KINMUNE story with The Hist using 16th dimensional math bombardment

• "You know, where I'm from , warriors wield swords made of pure math. Kind of puts those crude metal weapons into perspective, eh?"

KongKing23 said:
Hell, Augur of the Obscure in ESO Summerset Isles as a 5th dimensional or above being constantly berates how seeing Time as an angle baffled him. He is jerk at the Vestige for being the mere 3D being. Augur = Mr MXYZPT
His kind used MATHS as weapons. This can attribute towards the canonicity of KINMUNE story with The Hist using 16th dimensional math bombardment

• "You know, where I'm from , warriors wield swords made of pure math. Kind of puts those crude metal weapons into perspective, eh?"
>Sentient trees that use higher-dimensional math as weaponry

TES is getting more and more nutty by the second

Dargoo Faust said:
>looks at numidium
>High 2-A with 1-A hax

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new Smurfverse, take a seat next to Masadaverse and grab a cold one, waiting for the inevitable threads.
Masada ones are very predictable... Umineko on the other hand is going to play this song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back