• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The E.N.D of.....uhhh Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only works against humans but It's pretty strong.Dunno how much it matters here but it basically nerfs all humans and basically makes even the strongest humans fodder compared to Gods (even the weakest of the weakest God can easily tank large island level to small country level attacks), only way to somewhat bypass the nerf is to be linked to a God or demon but even still you will be nerfed but just not as much as the other human's.

I don't think that would matter since I believe Natsu isn't technically human but Idk.

Well, Natsu was a Etherious but the Demon got overwritten by Lucy, so he's not a Demon anymore, however he does have dragon-like properties, I don't know if it makes or breaks the battle here

So Natsu might get nerfed in this fight but it won't be to an impossible/stomp extent....I believe (since he's still part/is human but has dragon properties which is considered demonic in GoH)

bump also, I don't think Jegal's invulnerability is thing useable here since it's only a law in the GoH universe

@AidenBrooks999

His regen negation and flames would probably be a problem for Jegal

@AnonymousBlank

This is what it looks like in this form

Dienomite22 said:
@AidenBrooks999
His regen negation and flames would probably be a problem for Jegal

@AnonymousBlank

This is what it looks like in this form
If he gets those removed then it's not a problem

Ngl, I have no clue what I am supposed to be looking at. Was it the spinny limb thing? If so, Natsu would just torch him. Does he do that to attacks as well or just beings.

AnonymousBlank said:
Ngl, I have no clue what I am supposed to be looking at. Was it the spinny limb thing? If so, Natsu would just torch him. Does he do that to attacks as well or just beings.
That spinny limb thing is his absorption and powernull.He does it to beings but if the attack itself is alive and a being, he can use it on that.He was also pretty resistant to fire (the hotter than sun's surface) heat even in his weaker forms.

Natsu fire isn't alive so it should only be a problem if it goes cqc.

As for the guys resistance, weaker forms of Natsu had flames as hot as lightning after which other power ups even emphasized his increase in temperature so the resist shouldn't be too relevant.

Jegal in his first form casually tanks lightning attacks.He tanked a lightning attack that strikes him repeatedly until him or his opponent died and he just beat the crap out of his opponent while being attack by lightning. And this form Jegal consumed the soul of the Nine Tails fox which is the head honcho fire dude of the GoH series.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Dienomite22 said:
He was also pretty resistant to fire (the hotter than sun's surface) heat even in his weaker forms.
Temperature of fire doesn't matter. Any tier 8 can tank the sun's surface.
It matters here since it's Natsu's whole gimmick.I'm giving out feats of fire resistance for Jegal.Fire matters here unless we're gonna say Jegal won't be affected by Natsu's whatsoever thanks to his tier or that just basic fire manipulation resistance is enough to resist Natsu's flames.

The way the tiering system works is that a Low 6-B tanking fire from a Low 6-B or higher is what is needed for a resistance to fire, not from tanking the Sun's heat as anyone Tier 8 and up can do that.

DragonEmperor23 said:
The way the tiering system works is that a Low 6-B tanking fire from a Low 6-B or higher is what is needed for a resistance to fire, not from tanking the Sun's heat as anyone Tier 8 and up can do that.
Oh then yeah, Jegal resists low 6-B fire pretty easily

It really does lol. Basically any feat where they state the temperature of something or they tank something that's hot like the sun, are made useless as 99% of the time, the energy produced by that is nothing compared to their actual tier.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-95/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=95 Right at the start of this chapter and the next chapter shows him clashing and deflecting the fire. The Fox dude is low 6-B (technically 6-C, possibly low 6-B but still)

DragonEmperor23 said:
But he got his shoulder burned.
Park Ilpyo did the attack multiple times and only slightly burned him on his shoulder despite the ceiling shots showing the attack being bigger than both of their bodies, plus this is the fodder form of Jegal.The Jegal being used in this match up consumed Park Ilpyo's Nine Tailed Fox soul (the low 6-B fire) and then got even more stronger after that.

Either way the attack to his shoulder isn't anything tbh, that type of burn won't put someone out of a fight especially not Jegal since he fought while his whole body was burning before.

Honestly, Natsu vs Mori would have been more thematic. Plus, Jegal stomps. Natsu can't get pass Greed's regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back