• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also remember trying to bump up the UT characters to MFTL by saying that Sans' gasterblaster moved FTL and then I used a scientific outlier from the real world in which scientists had manipulated a beam of light into moving 300c, the upgrade didn't happen of course and I probably looked like an idiot

I tried saying they were FTL because Chara can dodge Knight Knight's sunlight attack, but it was rejected as it didn't show enough evidence to be considered real light. I wouldn't say it was ignorant though, just misunderstanding

I once argued for star level Yamamoto because "embodiment of the sun" and said he could solo the Naruto-verse just as a troll. Two others took it seriously and a shit storm ensued between Naruto wankers and Bleach wankers.

I wish I could go back and slap the stuffing out of myself.

Superman is the strongest comic book character, but Goku is the strongest anime character and anime characters are stronger than comic book characters, so Goku wins.

The amount of ignorance in this phrase is atrocious and the fallacy at the end is the cherry on the cake.

It appears that the situation on the wiki has been defused. Well done..... At least until Dai spoke and it went haywire.

EDIT:It's over, but only at the gravest of costs.....My brain cells...

Penguinkingpin said:
I also remember trying to bump up the UT characters to MFTL by saying that Sans' gasterblaster moved FTL and then I used a scientific outlier from the real world in which scientists had manipulated a beam of light into moving 300c, the upgrade didn't happen of course and I probably looked like an idiot
I once saw a guy rating Sans' speed at 142c because he was using the in-game speed of the pixels and comparing it to the speed that Knight Knight's light moved.

"This guy wouldn't blitz in-character, so, his speed advantage is useless."

This was a fight between a guy who moved exactly 1000X the speed of light and a guy who was at least quadrillions times faster than light.

"In persona 5,when you reach rank 10 in a social link,the vow you made will give you infinite power. There are 21 social links in persona 5.MC 21 times above infinite confirmed"

I once said about an HST protagonist battle "Ichigo's the strongest, Luffy's the fastest, and Naruto's the most strategic fighter" I think this was back when Ichigo was either city or country level, Luffy was MHS, and Naruto was moon level MHS+ or something like that.

Bre8k said:
"In persona 5,when you reach rank 10 in a social link,the vow you made will give you infinite power. There are 21 social links in persona 5.MC 21 times above infinite confirmed"
Somewhere in the multiverse the YHVH laughs maniacally...Before getting struck down by Demi Fiend, Dante and the crew.

My sister thinks Luffy is Multi-Galactic level for matching SSJ3 Goku in one of those Japanese crossover fighting games.

She also thinks Goku beats all incarnations of Superman.

@Dark Would she also think Yamcha is Universe level if I use him to beat Whis in one of the DB fighting games? ovo

And do you bother arguing with her or not worth it lol

@Ryu

To be fair, this was back when I thought Superman (regardless of version) would easily kick Goku's ass because of S U P E R I N V U L N E R A B I L I T Y.

@Dark Lol I see.

H E H A S N O L I M I T S T O B E G I N W I T H

I obviously cannot speak for every person on this site, but the overwhelming majority of users are not racist in the absolute slightest from my experience. Staff heavily discourages bigotry of any kind and have blocked people countless times for acting discriminatory. Along with several staff members being people of color.

Unless that DB fanboy can bring any actual examples of staff or well respected members here acting in a racist way, his claims are no more valid than an offended idealogue who cries racism when they're losing an argument and has nothing of substance to say.

Racist? What's he talking about? Everything we can see here is a pic and a name above the person's comment, how would we even know his race?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Racist? What's he talking about? Everything we can see here is a pic and a name above the person's comment, how would we even know his race?
Thats the point. Nobody knew he was indian, and then he just brings up "did you ban me because I'm Indian"

Yo Monarch, can you find his Indian post at the end of the thread and put it here like you did before?

Say goodbye to Gargoyle 2 people

That was Paulo Junior who did it originally, but sure

GOODBYE GARGOYLE 2 I WILL REMEMBER YOU WITH FONDNESS. YOU SHALL LIVE ON IN THE ACCOUNT OF YOUR BROTHER GARGOYLE 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back