• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark I entirely agree. I'll never view crap like "it's not powerful enough", "feats are too weak" or "it lacks hax" to be legitamate criticisms for a series. And it's sad that I see people put those things on the same if not greater level of importance as writing, plot, developement, artstlye, choreography, etc.

FMA and FMAB - HST mid tiers could solo the verses. But they are both clearly superior in terms of quality content.

I watched some Seth The Programers videos, and his Goku vs DC video is perhaps one of the greatest/worst things i've ever witnessed

Statements from Seth's comments chains are something like 30% of the statements I posted in those threads

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Time Baby weights 9 Trillion tons, the energy required to destroy 9 Trillion tons is Large City Level, so, Time Baby is Large City Level at best."
This one is from Asriel vs Bill, isn't it?

Darkanine said:
Well to be fair, speed equalization =/= agility equalization. A character can be significantly more agile than another despite having equal speed.
Except a lot of the time speed in general is equalized, including things such as reaction and combat speeds, which include agility.

@Paulo Superman only weighs 240 pounds. I guess he's Wall level now...

Stop the wank. He's clearly Human level. Not even athlete level.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on this thread, someone "calced" Kirby's Megaton Punch and said it's not even street level.

(Darkanine calced the same feat for Dwarf Star recently...)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Said series is crap and thus the characters are weak"
So by this logic quality=power.....Sad that this is an argument....
By this logic, the Last Airbender > John Wick in quality.

Waittaminute. By that logic, John Wick is stronger than The Last Airbender because quality = power. John Wick solos Suggsverse, too! YES!

I wonder about John Wick? He's definitely at least 9-C, but I think there's a case for 9-B based on his durability feats. John Wick Chapter Two isn't on DVD yet, though, so now's not the time to make a profile. Besides, his thing is mainly skill. Man, as a martial artist, the choreography in those films awe me.

Follow Doctor Freeman said:
I wonder about John Wick? He's definitely at least 9-C, but I think there's a case for 9-B based on his durability feats. John Wick Chapter Two isn't on DVD yet, though, so now's not the time to make a profile. Besides, his thing is mainly skill. Man, as a martial artist, the choreography in those films awe me.
I agree, love both movies, I still give it to the first one however. Still isn't as amazing as The Raid IMO

Also, regarding Quality=power "Night Raid vs Avatar Elites"

"Character A has dozens of ways to easily and quickly defeat Character B, however, Character B has this one attack that may work, so, Character B would win."

Monarch Laciel said:
In a fight between Yukari, Bernkastel and Goddess Madoka

"Dunno who Bernkastel is, but Yukari >>>>> Madoka. Madoka is multiversal with a conceptual manipulation hax, Yukari is reality level"

Yukari is reality level

Y u k a r i i s r e a l i t y l e v e l

R e a l i t y l e v e l

Madoka plz save me from my despair before I become a witch
Considering the fact that he used "reality level", isn't that the guy that wanks Touhou to astronomical levels on YT , which also hates this site ? (It's better to not mention his name)

Bre8k said:
"In persona 5,when you reach rank 10 in a social link,the vow you made will give you infinite power. There are 21 social links in persona 5.MC 21 times above infinite confirmed"
I can't believe someone actually thought that

Considering the fact that he used "reality level", isn't that the guy that wanks Touhou to astronomical levels on YT , which also hates this site ? (It's better to not mention his name)

SOMEBODY PICK UP THAT PHONE!

Even as the biggest Kirby wanker...period, I find myself getting irked by that. HA Dio murderstomps, even without TWoH (though gets blitzed to High hell first, he just regens easy and curbstomps later)

Wankers: Yes. The character who wields my bias cannot be killed; cannot be so much as scratched.

Well, that's just an edited quote, but I'll bring something real

"GER has infinite power"

"Saitama is a parody character and shouldn't be used in vs matches"

The real cal howard said:
Even as the biggest Kirby wanker...period, I find myself getting irked by that. HA Dio murderstomps, even without TWoH (though gets blitzed to High hell first, he just regens easy and curbstomps later)
Trust me, you are not the biggest kirby wanker

"Elder God Demonabane is an outer god? Well Kirby is an elder mage, even if Demonbane is bigger than infinity infinitely, Kirby can just swallow him"

My school is shit when it comes to versud debating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back