• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chainsaw tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Master Chief vs Doomguy tread made by... a... this guy .

It was stated by Colonel Kurkov that: "DOOM Chainsaw wrecks Chief in CQC?", I was suprised because when I check the Chainsaw´s page, the Tiering was all over the place, TIER 7?!, DOOM´s most powerful gun (The BFG/BFG 9000) was at pair with the Chainsaw, at first the Attack Potency says: "Casually kills a Baron of Hell and Cyber Mancubus, who has survived BFG blast", thats a lie, In DOOM´s wiki, Its stated that every single Non-Boss enemy dies in one shot from the gun, no exceptions, second, The Chainsaw takes 5 Full Ammo Fuels to kill a Cyber Mancubus and Baron of Hell (Stated in the wiki, again).

So, with all of that statments I am sure to say that DOOM Chainsaw should be around 9-B since It takes many Ammo Fuels to kill a single Baron of Hell.

And thats practicly It, sorry for some grammar errors and BTW It would be apprecieated If people check the Chief vs Doomgy tread for more Indepth.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but would prefer more input from the community.

Actually, I think it was Cyberdemon who survived the BFG. Also, the Chainsaw has gotten some notable upgrades in Doom 2016; it's one of his top 3 strongest weapons alongside the BFG and Guass Cannon. And on topic, there's already someone working on a revision thread with the intent of upgrading of of his other weapons. I think I'll wait for him to finish though. However, I do find it interesting to note that it is possible to kill Cyberdemon with a pistol, albeit it takes a long time.

It should be Small Building level. Can kill a Baron of Hell or a CacoDemon in one slash, although as mentioned, it requires a lot of fuel to do so.

In the new game the boss types are only stunned by the BFG, all non-boss types are killed by one hit. Iirc all enemies are killed by the BFG in one shot in the older games, at least in the original game anyway.

@Colonel Krukow Would you like to appropriately change the statistics?

I have made the changes

Thanks. Should I close this thread then?

Yes please, since the changes have been made.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back