• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy finally has hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously cropped my comment and focus only this point, read the entire comment, you missed the context
It still makes no sense, surprise surprise gameplay cannot actually show insane stuff like that.
We dont downgrade kratos or doomguy to above average human speed because thats how fast they are in the game

It still makes no sense, surprise surprise gameplay cannot actually show insane stuff like that.
We dont downgrade kratos or doomguy to above average human speed because thats how fast they are in the game
Wut, i don't downgrade Kratos, Doomguy or who ever it is down to human level because they looked human, you comparing an apple to an orange

Wut, i don't downgrade Kratos, Doomguy or who ever it is down to human level because they looked human, you comparing an apple to an orange
You are saying since davoth in the game looks small he does not have hax and stuff, I am saying gameplay cannot be used because or else it would make kratos and doomguy human level which makes 0 sense

It's seems a resistance to fate hax and probability, not manipulation, Btw it's range is 2-A.

Doomguy needs hax. At least he resists or have a fate hax like Almighty.

Btw I agreed but for resıstance, davoth already has this fate hax

It's seems a resistance to fate hax and probability, not manipulation, Btw it's range is 2-A.

Doomguy needs hax. At least he resists or have a fate hax like Almighty.
Its a hax doomguy gets from being blessed by Davoth. Resistance in this case just doesnt seem alright, why would the range be 2-A if the fate hax comes froma 5D source though?

I already know the arguement for HDE would be "They are not that big in game!"

Gameplay cannot be used as an anti feat as it is shown to be obviously limited in its showing just like how characters like kratos or doomguy cannot just zoom to locations with their speed.

Its a hax doomguy gets from being blessed by Davoth. Resistance in this case just doesnt seem alright, why would the range be 2-A if the fate hax comes froma 5D source though?
Just because the fate hax comes from a 5-D source doesn't mean it's 5-D. The plane on which the hax affects is important. (Arceus is a good example for this). It also gives infinite possibilities and changing fates, 2-A range via fate hax.

In short, any fate hax from a 5-D source is not certain to work in 5-D . The plane of impact is important.

You are saying since davoth in the game looks small he does not have hax and stuff, I am saying gameplay cannot be used because or else it would make kratos and doomguy human level which makes 0 sense
It not only gameplay, but also cinematic cutscene, which consistent with gameplay anyway
Again, you need to provide the evidences that either Fate hax can affect 5D structure, or all hax come from Davoth is 5D thus support the notion of 5D fate hax, just because he has 5D AP doesn't mean everything of him is 5D, that a leap in logic

Just because the fate hax comes from a 5-D source doesn't mean it's 5-D. The plane on which the hax affects is important. (Arceus is a good example for this). It also gives infinite possibilities and changing fates, 2-A range via fate hax.

In short, any fate hax from a 5-D source is not certain to work in 5-D . The plane of impact is important.
Maybe

It not only gameplay, but also cinematic cutscene, which consistent with gameplay anyway
The things shown in the gameplay are obviously limited like I said. Doomguy doesnt zoom around with infinite speed nor do their punches seem strong enough to destroy 5D structures

The things shown in the gameplay are obviously limited like I said. Doomguy doesnt zoom around with infinite speed nor do their punches seem strong enough to destroy 5D structures
You can't just go and say it is muh just gameplay and discard it, you need to solve why this contradiction is present. You can't just choose what you like and discard what you don't like as muh just gameplay

You can't just go and say it is muh just gameplay and discard it, you need to solve why this contradiction is present. You can't just choose what you like and discard what you don't like as muh just gameplay
Because its a game? They cannot make davoth ******* 5D cosmic god, literally this logic is so ass since the gameplay has shown to be wrong in speed all together

Btw Davoths HDE would scale to hell so him being able to contain himself in hell is not a contradiction

Btw Davoths HDE would scale to hell so him being able to contain himself in hell is not a contradiction
Not even a single supporting evidence that 5D being and can appear as 3D avatar or whatever similar, the statement is vague as hell which can be interpreted in multiple ways and if take it literally he need to be as large as Hell which isn't, visual itself is also a proof so don't go away discard it as muh it is gameplay. Anyway all the evidences is against the notion of HDE Davoth than supporting it

According to @DontTalkDT you need to have some kind of HDE to be able to touch HDE stuff with your physical body (One of the reasons Alien X got HDE), like grabbing an entire timeline would warrant HDE since you need to be HDE to grab that in this case Doomguy holds and grabs it
Strange, considering how many characters are Tier 1 and are able to affect a Tier 1 realm, but still don't have HDE of that level. Can you link me what DT said exactly about that? I would be interested in reading his argument.

What you need to interact with HDE is either you are HDE the same level as your opponent, or your power have enough range and potency to cover the entirely of your opponent's existence

Edit: Also Doomguy grab what??, timeline??, proof???

Strange, considering how many characters are Tier 1 and are able to affect a Tier 1 realm, but still don't have HDE of that level. Can you link me what DT said exactly about that? I would be interested in reading his argument.
In this thread they used what DT said to make this argument viable
Heres what the CRT said

"Celestialsapien sword was able to breach through that barrier physically which would be impossible mathematically if celestialsapiens are lower dimensional than the barrier."

image.png

What you need to interact with HDE is either you are HDE the same level as your opponent, or your power have enough range and potency to cover the entirely of your opponent's existence
Potency doesnt matter in this case, you need either range to effect the entire HDE being and you have to be HDE yourself to effect the being physically since it would be impossible to interact with them if you had a lower dimensional body
Edit: Also Doomguy grab what??, timeline??, proof???
You are ******* trolling right?

In this thread they used what DT said to make this argument viable
Heres what the CRT said

"Celestialsapien sword was able to breach through that barrier physically which would be impossible mathematically if celestialsapiens are lower dimensional than the barrier."

image.png
I am not sure where he said that in the comment. He said that the HDE page is for entities that are higher dimensional in a mathematical sense, he never said anything about characters able to interact with said higher dimensional characters. Using that logic, any Tier 1 character would get HDE for interacting with higher dimensional structures/characters.
But whatever, I don't want to put myself in a debate about this since I already know how it would end.

I am not sure where he said that in the comment. He said that the HDE page is for entities that are higher dimensional in a mathematical sense, he never said anything about characters able to interact with said higher dimensional characters. Using that logic, any Tier 1 character would get HDE for interacting with higher dimensional structures/characters.
The thing is you need to be HDE yourself and need range to effect HDE beings since it would be impossible otherwise

No you don't, that's why several profiles don't have that despite being able to interact with such characters
How is it possible to hold HDE items in your hands? If someone can hold the entire timeline is that not range nor HDE?

Same way characters can touch non existent assholes without being non existent themselves
Thats different though since containing a non existent character inside you does not make you non existent but containing a HDE character inside you does make you HDE

I don't think it's accurate to say that Doomguy actively manipulates probability or fate, it's more accurately said that his raw power is so great, that regardless of the Infinite possibilities he is destined or guaranteed to be the one who destroys the Makyr-God and that nothing that can be done will ever change that outcome. Though it could be interpreted as him not being effected by the ability to manipulate Fate or Probability if the Makyr-God has those powers and that the hax used are things that won't effect Doomguy. I would change the proposals to reflect that and thus disagree with giving Doomguy the ability to manipulate those.

As for HDE, Father and Davoth having those sounds legit, not sure about Doomguy though as he is still physically a human. But Acausality type 4 I believe sounds like something that would make more sense for him.

I don't think it's accurate to say that Doomguy actively manipulates probability or fate, it's more accurately said that his raw power is so great, that regardless of the Infinite possibilities he is destined or guaranteed to be the one who destroys the Makyr-God and that nothing that can be done will ever change that outcome. Though it could be interpreted as him not being effected by the ability to manipulate Fate or Probability if the Makyr-God has those powers and that the hax used are things that won't effect Doomguy. I would change the proposals to reflect that and thus disagree with giving Doomguy the ability to manipulate those.
Its not manipulation its a blessing from Davoth that gives these passives DDM
As for HDE, Father and Davoth having those sounds legit, not sure about Doomguy though as he is still physically a human. But Acausality type 4 I believe sounds like something that would make more sense for him.
I think Doomguy can get a possibly HDE and Aca 4 can work for both Doomguy and Davoth (He existed before time and existence)

"Among these infinite possibilities, only one constant appears among them, unchanged by the flowing data of endless variability - that of the prophesied Destroyer - the one who would bring about the destruction of the Maykrs."

Pardon my sudden appearance in this thread but doesn't that suggest Acausality?

"Among these infinite possibilities, only one constant appears among them, unchanged by the flowing data of endless variability - that of the prophesied Destroyer - the one who would bring about the destruction of the Maykrs."

Pardon my sudden appearance in this thread but doesn't that suggest Acausality?
Yes it may also be an acasuality but it is also:
From Davoths profile, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation (Made it to where The Maykrs were destined to be destroyed by The Doom Slayer across all infinite timelines and possibilities.)

Doomguy would gain these with Blessed

Last edited:
I genuinely don't see how he gains these powers with blessed, It's not as if he actually bestows any powers.

Unless it's specifically and explicitly stated that Doomguy gains these powers with actual statements, it is quite unreasonable to say that Doomguy shares every powerset with Davoth. It may as well as be a rudimentary and flowery language that basically means Davoth gave a power boost to Doomguy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back