• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GIGANTIC DOOM REVISION BAM BAM BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it specifically refers to energy output, then it's fine. I just have so many bad experiences of people upgrading via "Inflicting X times more damage" so I tend to get anxious when I see proposals like them by surprise.

If it specifically refers to energy output, then it's fine. I just have so many bad experiences of people upgrading via "Inflicting X times more damage" so I tend to get anxious when I see proposals like them by surprise.
No worries. I'll handle it in a different thread.

If you can get Firestorm and the others to agree with AE2 I'd be fore it, but I definitely think Immo 8 is reasonable.
  • Abstract Existence
    • Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it. \This power has a variety of uses, ranging from
      • a high degree of control over the abstraction and its manifestations,
        • I'm not aware of any examples of DS controlling the abstraction of DOOM
      • the aforementioned immortality,
        • I'm not aware of his immortality coming specifically from the abstraction of DOOM
      • or even being unaffected by abilities that can't target the abstraction.
        • I don't recall this happening.
    • Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.
    • Type 2
      • Embodies an abstraction
        • Proposed to embody "DOOM"
      • Can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it.
        • We don't have the type of resurrection/regeneration that this suggests.
      • Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.
        • Is destroying "DOOM" required to permanently kill him?
I would lean against AE Type 2 without more details.

I am fine with Immortality Type 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back