• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Cake needs a revision, apparently

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
I got annoyed because the SCP 871 vs Kirby thread turned into a literal CRT over the cake's abilities.

Please, if the cake doesnt have mid-godly, state it here.

And we could also write a note about how non direct damage to the cake bypasses the ability to self-duplicate. Or not, Im not SCP expert.

Thoughts?

Anyway, I'll just say it immediately. I don't see anything on the cake's SCP profile that demonstrates Mid-Godly regen, so I agree with it being downgraded.

My opinion isn't going to change, so I'm not going to bother being one of the people who disputes it.

Yobo started this by pitting the cake against Accelerator, I think.

A couple of threads from months/a year ago already existed, but that was probably what got the ball rolling.

The cake doesn't have Regenerationn.

The page literally only states it duplicates. That's it. It duplicating even after being eaten isn't regen, it's at best Resurrection and even that is iffy.

I agree with the downgrade: the cake has been enver erased form existence, and Mid-Godly seems to me just like an assumption even more so than a possibility.

Well hasn't the cake been eaten before? Orherwise wouldn't it have destroyed the planet already, so maybe us it periodically eaten by someone. And it states that when eaten it's erased, right? So if it still comes back later on then it would be Mid-Godly still. Maybe that was the reasoning.

And I can't seriously believe we are debating the regenerative abilities of cake.

RinkakuKagune said:
Well hasn't the cake been eaten before? Orherwise wouldn't it have destroyed the planet already, so maybe us it periodically eaten by someone. And it states that when eaten it's erased, right? So if it still comes back later on then it would be Mid-Godly still. Maybe that was the reasoning.
And I can't seriously believe we are debating the regenerative abilities of cake.
"It states that when it's eaten, it's erased"

"What? I never knew that digesting could erase quants from the face of the universe!"

That seems way too litteral to me.

Uhh, quick question.

Walter over here has High Regenerationn for completely devouring itself.

How come the cake has Mid-Godly when someone eats it?

its mid godly because its body is not needed for its duplication, despite its matter being there, its not involved in it, and yes, it should be ressurection, but it still can bring it back whitout interacting with its body, and it has no soul and mind

Ricsi-viragosi said:
its mid godly because its body is not needed for its duplication, despite its matter being there, its not involved in it, and yes, it should be ressurection, but it still can bring it back whitout interacting with its body, and it has no soul and mind
Do you know that Existence Erasure >>>>>>>>>> Being atomized >> Being redued to Molecules >>>>>>>>> Being eaten, right?

871 Ha no feats of suriving EE.

i know what you mean, which is why i agreed that it should be just ressurection. however what kind of regen does it give if it can generate a cake whitout any atoms (as it doesent affect the atoms left) and it has no mind to say its low godly either

Back