• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'The Blind Idiot God' versus 'Ruler of Dreams'.

Well excuse me I don't know. I'm being real right now I'm not at all famular with this type of stuff...****...so this isn't at all a serious debate or anything. oh god.

AJ Smiles said:
GvbmNt3Js --zCpdQGdoteJREiItwtexDmguL307UKg
Well it's usually that or this
The picture itself seems pretty awesome but a part of me feels that it doesn't quite convey Azathoth's nature well. It makes him look more like just a powerful monster and less like the boundless, platonic eldritch deity we all know and love. Plus Azzy's look is never complete without his tentacles and mouths.

That's just me though.

Shaunforty4 said:
Well excuse me I don't know. I'm being real right now I'm not at all famular with this type of stuff...****...so this isn't at all a serious debate or anything. oh god.
Not really a problem. Feel free to screw around.

Shaunforty4 said:
I thought the Versus Battles Wiki talk serious shit. I didn't knew shit like that. was a thing!
Dude, this is the last place to go if you expect professionalism 100% the time.

So that new Star Wars movie. it was shit...not as bad as Last Jedi...but still a very lame film to rewatch. ******* hate Last Jedi.

Can V (Devil May Cry) and Kylo Ren (Star Wars) be in this? I can just see them right now, chugging bears and and saying some bullshit about, "YoU rIPPed oFF mY lOOk doUCHE-bAg!" while Doremy is running away from Azathoth Tentacle hentai shit, while Gilgamesh has a smug, shit eating grin on face. saying: "I can beat all these fools." and Sonic the Hedgehog comes outta nowhere says to Doremy. "You just got get outta here!" and shit gets crazy when a voice says: "Fight each other." and you think all six of them have to fight each other now. but that's when Freddy Krueger shows up.

Back