• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'The Blind Idiot God' versus 'Ruler of Dreams'.

MYHERO said:
Doremy can control dreams, so logically she can control Azathoth's and give him a spooky nightmare.

I think Doremy takes this with low difficulty.

She has resistance towards Mind Manipulation (Thus towards insanity, since it's resistance about the true moon's effect) too xD

Azathoth has a spooky dream then her reality becomes that nightmare killing her with her own creations. And that's just assuming he doesn't just wake up and erase

Doremy stomps because she has total control over the dreams, and it was stated that everyone has his own dream version, which means that Azathoth has his own dream counterpart, and so Doremy can control it and summon it. Also since she has control over dreams for obvious reasons has contol over all the creation of Azathoth since it's his own dream, so Doremy is far superior to platonic concepts such Yog-Sothoth.

Also she can erases Azathoth's dream because she can do it because if she made it, why not she was able to do it in 1A scales??? For obvious reasons she would be able to do it because I said so, and since she has the hax she would have immunity to it, something that Azathoth never showed because he sleeps and Doremy can make it a nightmare. Even the creation of the Outer Gods it's because Doremy makes Az's dreams a nightmare, so she can make it far worse. I don't need to prove it, this is a 1000000000000000000000000000% #Fax that if you negs then you have close mind and you don't know how 2hou works, so that's why Doremy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Azathoth and Cthulhu Mythos very EZ PZ

And one more thing, she's besto oniric waifu, so she obviously wins because she's mah waifu uwU

Creeplord said:
Doremy stomps because she has total control over the dreams, and it was stated that everyone has his own dream version, which means that Azathoth has his own dream counterpart, and so Doremy can control it and summon it. Also since she has control over dreams for obvious reasons has contol over all the creation of Azathoth since it's his own dream, so Doremy is far superior to platonic concepts such Yog-Sothoth.
Also she can erases Azathoth's dream because she can do it because if she made it, why not she was able to do it in 1A scales??? For obvious reasons she would be able to do it because I said so, and since she has the hax she would have immunity to it, something that Azathoth never showed because he sleeps and Doremy can make it a nightmare. Even the creation of the Outer Gods it's because Doremy makes Az's dreams a nightmare, so she can make it far worse. I don't need to prove it, this is a 1000000000000000000000000000% #Fax that if you negs then you have close mind and you don't know how 2hou works, so that's why Doremy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Azathoth and Cthulhu Mythos very EZ PZ

And one more thing, she's besto oniric waifu, so she obviously whins because she' mah waifu uwU
Bu... But if she erases the Dream (in which she is in) she will dissapear aka die aka be gone aka kick the bucket aka vanish aka diz-appear aka she ded... also if she summoned Az she would immediately go mad and beyond insane

No because she [ T R A N S C E N D S ] dreams because she controls it and Azathoth is at most 3A with no feats because I said so And she cannot get insane because she has no brain and can see the true moon without getting mad, and moon's madness>>>>>>Lovecraft's madness

Creeplord said:
No because she [ T R A N S C E N D S ] dreams because she controls it and Azathoth is at most 3A with no feats because I said so
And she cannot get insane because she has no brain and can see the true moon without getting mad, and moon's madness>>>>>>Lovecraft's madness
What's the basis of moon's madness>>>>>>Lovecraft's madness

But everything exist within Az including her... so? Az is essentially un-beatable

Fun&Games board again, her Dream Manipulation is the joke we're going here with lmao-

But everything exist within Az including her... so? Az is essentially un-beatable

No because I said so, Dorememe exists on a higher lvl of reality since Gensokyo is a Brane World and she transcends it, lifting Sunny and Luna is a 4D feat tho

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/45/Joook.png/revision/latest?cb=20190920210134'][IMG alt="Joook said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/45/Joook.png/revision/latest?cb=20190920210134[/IMG][/URL]
NothingToDebateWith"]But everything exist within Az including her... so? Az is essentially un-beatable

Fun&Games board again, her Dream Manipulation is the joke we're going here with lmao-

No because I said so, Dorememe exists on a higher lvl of reality since Gensokyo is a Brane World and she transcends it, lifting Sunny and Luna is a 4D feat tho

How is Doremy immune to Azathoth's erasure due to you "saying so"? That is a really stupid argument.

TheDarkLord0Abso said:
^ What he said
But I also have lord in my name. So accept my answer or I will destroy the Krusty Krab.
Hahanope. I have more Lord than you Lord, so obviously I don't need to accept your answer because it's false, and you can't debunk anything becaue I SAID SO, you need to accept MY answer because I'm more lordy than u

^ What he said But I also have lord in my name. So accept my answer or I will destroy the Krusty Krab.
Hahanope. I have more Lord than you Lord, so obviously I don't need to accept your answer because it's false, and you can't debunk anything becaue I SAID SO, you need to accept MY answer because I'm more lordy than u

Impossible.

Creeplord said:
TheDarkLord0Abso said:
^ What he said
But I also have lord in my name. So accept my answer or I will destroy the Krusty Krab.
TheDarkLord0Abso actually has more lord than you considering his is capitalized. His name also has the word dark in it to push it up the hierarchy

^ What he saidBut I also have lord in my name. So accept my answer or I will destroy the Krusty Krab.Hahanope. I have more Lord than you Lord, so obviously I don't need to accept your answer because it's false, and you can't debunk anything becaue I SAID SO, you need to accept MY answer because I'm more lordy than u
TheDarkLord0Abso actually has more lord than you considering his is capitalized. His name also has the word dark in it to push it up the hierarchy

Yes, for that you get a free Krabby Patty.

And also, I'm known in other circles as The Chaos Master, The Chaos Warlock and The Chaos Darkness

For having "Chaos", "Master", "Warlock", and "Darkness", brings to me more level of Lordness, so then I have more power in this CONTEXT

Also I know someone called "Lord of Fantasies", Lordness +1000

I have ._.XD as an avatar, you can't do nothing against it!

And I am the absolute platonic concepto of chaos, you has no chance against my control over the very conepto and reality of CHAOS!!!

My Lordness>>U Lordness

Back