• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'The Blind Idiot God' versus 'Ruler of Dreams'.

Wtf?Az X Ruler of Dic- Dreams I mean ruler of dreams I'm scared.
Good, because it's TIME TO STOP. Az clearly wins, close thread plz

He's right, tentacle monsters stomp little girls.

Actually... Gilgamesh will be just a brief cameo in an episode. He will not be able to understand the "place" he's fighting and when it's revealed that all the setting is just a dream, the narcissistic oujidere blonde will quit.

If this "Ruler of Dream" is capable of manipulating Azathoth's dream, that mean she is manipulating reality as her reality would be Azathoth's dream. If Azathoth ever were to wake from his dream, then her existence would then be erased as all existence is formed by Azathoth's dream.

I'm putting my vote on Azathoth.

I'm sorry to say this...i know it's a harsh but true truth but...EVERY SERVANT IN GRAND ORDER IS WEAK TO MY ENUMA ELISH MEANING IT IS INVINCIBLE MEANING I CAN DEFEAT BOTH OF THEM WITH HER

Like for real, I'm not at all famular with this wiki. it's under "Fun and Games" so...is that the reason? if so...well don't I look like an idiot. :(

Back