• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The big issue of DBZ Lifting Strenght...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragonball11.jpg

dragonball12.jpg

dragonball13.jpg

I honestly don't understand what's so wrong about this feat. It's clearly Lifting Strenght or else Frieza should have Heat Manipulation on his abilities (that he should have anyway)

I honestly don't understand what's so wrong about this feat. It's clearly Lifting Strenght or else Frieza should have Heat Manipulation on his abilities (that he should have anyway)
It isn't. It's like a sinkhole. Frieza didn't lift shit anyway

DBZ has no good lifting strength feats but pretty sure dbs has a few class m feats for Vegeta and Goku just slap the ssj multiplier on those and we will have lifting strength for dbs Goku and vegeta

I've thought about this as well. Feats where an energy blast clearly has a pushing force behind it where the shockwaves from impact alone cause a crater with cracks beyond it as the character pushes back against it.

Though it can be argued these characters are simply manipulating the Ki or whatever energy of the feat and it causes so much strain that it generates from their own body to cause the push if that makes sense.

So I dunno. Probably not the best thing to use?

DBZ has no good lifting strength feats but pretty sure dbs has a few class m feats for Vegeta and Goku just slap the ssj multiplier on those and we will have lifting strength for dbs Goku and vegeta
yes that's what I'm thinking. The best calculation I think is the one of Goku lifting those giant red weights on king kai's planet.

Energy doesn't have mass so it alone can't be LS, goku pushing against a ki attack is just AP and durability, he is empowered by ki as well, is literally ki vs ki.

Supernova was destroying the planet to sink in before exploding, while also adding heat, is not lifting strenght at all

The best lifting strenght I can think of frieza very likely pushing a tectonic plate in the movie resurrection of F

I see several Class M feats for Super and multiple Class 5-25 feats for Z. That's not inconsistent, that's people getting prissy about their Universe level characters having shit LS.
Exactly what I was thinking, even Goku's LS in his DBS kinda implies that

Unknown (He was able to move with moderate difficulty in the so-called "Pretty Black Hole" which sunk through katchi katchin, and later effortlessly moved in it as a Super Saiyan Blue. However, katchi katchin has been broken by characters well below universal attack potency)
Yeah >_>

These are not even close to lifting strength; telekinesis can be noted as lifting strength via telekinesis but that's about it. Also, Ki doesn't really have an official mass, so not calculatable either.

what? that happened? Can you source?

He basically pushed the ground so hard it caused a reaction on the planet core that made it break apart, spew lava and eventually explode.

Unlike the anime version, there is no ki here and while there is a ki sound, is seems to just be there for the pressure waves around his hand.

Does Zamasu have Class Y telekinesis for collecting the Super Dragon balls? We could use that to scale God Tiers like MUI Goku etc to class Y.

He basically pushed the ground so hard it caused a reaction on the planet core that made it break apart, spew lava and eventually explode.

Unlike the anime version, there is no ki here and while there is a ki sound, is seems to just be there for the pressure waves around his hand.

Can this really be used if so then great awesome.
Does Zamasu have Class Y telekinesis for collecting the Super Dragon balls? We could use that to scale God Tiers like MUI Goku etc to class Y.
That's also a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back