• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here it is Overlord.

I don't think I need to add any conditions to this fight. Nothing is restricted.

Because I was told someone was using Goddess Rhon, no this is not Rhon (why would I put Arthur against a 6-B?)

Arthur Proto
Best Saberface

Lancer.(Artoria.Pendragon).full.2031654
His waifu clone

The Original: 5(6?) (Dragon, Iapitus, Overlord, Gemmy(?), Lightin, Rocker)

The Faker:

Inconclusive:

The enemy must be more powerful than oneself.

The battle must be one-on-one. Check

The enemy must not be an Elemental. Check

The battle must be one against evil.

The battle must not involve personal gain. Check

The battle must not be inhumane. Check

The battle must be honorable. Check

The battle must be for the truth.

The battle must be to live. Check

The battle must be to save the world.

So EX is good to go. Arthur should take this, since he has Instinct, is stronger and more durable.

While I knew the "which beam weapon is stronger" argument would inevitably pop up, I had this foolish hope you guys would debate the other stuff too.

Just to add more reasoning, Arthur would be able to deal with the horse easily as he is skilled with horses and is really good at slaying beasts.

Arthur via precog and higher durability

Also I double checked and he and Artoria have the same strnght rating, since Arthur is A and she is A too via Blessings. So she wouldn't get the extra seal off

Those **** will trigger Arthur's Giant Beast Slaying A.

Real talk though, Arthur has all stats except Agi over hers, and has his seals unlocked against hers.

Rather than that, I kinda want to see an Apocrypha scenario where the servants of Prototype Fragments are summoned in as a third party to fight for the grail.

Am I the only one being concerned with Arthur slaughtering all of his female counterparts?

Probably. May the better Arthur win. Nasu was right to nerf Saber for F/sn, Arthur would have beat everyone the second he pulled his sword.

1. Arthur

2/3. Lalter/Lancer

4. MHXX

5. Salter

If MHXA learnt how to use her Infinity Gauntlet properly, she wins.

They have more or less equal stats. Lancer Artoria has higher in some if we assume Blessing of the End of the World does the same thing that Lancer Alter's does. Arthur's durability is only higher than her when modifier is active otherwise it's the same.

Why are we assuming that the Seal "The battle must be to live" is checked? It didn't even proc when Arthur needed to blast Beast VI. Her horse being there might affect the one on one seal as well because it seems pretty sentient in her Bond CE.

Given that their stats are pretty comparable, it comes down to whose beam is stronger.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
That's only when Excalibur is in Save the World Mode, this is 4-5 Seal Released Anti-Fortress Excalibur.
With 4-5 Seal open Pro Excalibur is high 6-C, meanwhile with the same amount of seals Rhon is 6-C

" 7-A, 6-C with Excalibur Proto, High 6-C with an unknown amount of Restraints released, much higher with over half of its Restraints released"

Nope.

"Within the torrential wave, from the depth, a golden light cleaved apart the sea. Ching. Ching. The sound of Thirteen Constraints of Camelot being lifted one by one."

All the restraints are being released but then we find out that it wasn't the 7 release one in Tribute Phantasm.

"þ£ƒÕÉìÒüîÞºúµö¥ÒüòÒéîÒÇüÕżÕûÜÒü«µÖéÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬Úó¿Òü¿ÕàëÒüîÕÉ╣ÒüìÞìÆÒéîÒéïÒü¬ÒüïÒÇüÒüñÒüäÒü½µö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒéïÒÇîÒé¿Òé»Òé╣Òé½Òâ¬ÒâÉÒâ╝ÒÇìÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÒéÀÒâ╝Òâ│ ÒÇüÒéêÒüÅÞªïÒéïÒü¿Òü¥ÒüáÚ×ÿÒü«µïÿµØƒÒüîÞºúÒüîÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéèÒüÜÒÇüÒé¿Òé»Òé╣Òé½Òâ¬ÒâÉÒâ╝Òü«þ£ƒÒü«Õº┐Òü»Òü¥ÒüáþÅ¥ÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé"

Meaning that it was the Six Seals that did it.

Arthur's Excalibur is really weird when you look at what it was from Protoype/Fragments vs that of his FGO mats...

...Should have probably thought and talk this one through before making that edit then, whoops. ^^;

Precog would give Arthur an advantage in CQC but Artoria has superior mobility with her horse and speed due to higher agility. Plus she is more likely to go for ranged attacks with strike air because she doesn't need invisible air to conceal a sword.

Back