• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Almighty

Idk what shall i call this thread,it's not a calc and not gonna be added to yhwach's profile. Any way

Some ppl assume that yhwach's Almighty is limited..and it's

But sometimes it's just lowballed too much

Via Almighty,all the powers that yhwach can see can't even be used to harm him

0610-006
But can the Almighty negate abilities that is way stronger than yhwach ?

Yhwach was literally in the same level with ants when he negated Ichibe's abilities

Just in case u call it a metaphor

┘ó┘á┘í┘®┘á┘í┘á┘º ┘á┘í┘Ñ┘¿┘ó┘ó
0609-006j
٢٠١٨١٢٢٨ ٢٠٠٤٤٤
٢٠١٨١٢٢٨ ٢٠٠٥٠٥
I used peak human level for yhwach although he didn't even have enough power to move

If we did the multiplication till mountain level "likely ichibe's level" Then the Almighty can negate abilities that are millions of times stronger than yhwach

So don't say that planet level characters solos bleach verse..yes ik that basw goku solos bleach verse

"Hold that L"

Sorry for the bad grammar

if i may just give some quick imput here- yhwach could restore his lost powers by using a power that allowed him to never have his powers stolen, so he could get them back whenever he wanted.... even tho he had just lost his powers, meaning he shouldnt have that last power either. u see what im getting at? yhwach is a walking, breathing, mustaching haxical plot that hates his dad. i dont think we should actually even consider that feat as something to be studied, but more like something to admire. get what i mean?

i mean, he could: A- died and ressurect, B- invert the same punch back at goku, C- goku could totally miss cuz of that other hax thingy whose name i forgot, D- stop goku's punch using pernida's muscle control thingy, E- teleport out of the way, F- tell goku that he is made of food

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
if i may just give some quick imput here- yhwach could restore his lost powers by using a power that allowed him to never have his powers stolen, so he could get them back whenever he wanted.... even tho he had just lost his powers, meaning he shouldnt have that last power either. u see what im getting at? yhwach is a walking, breathing, mustaching haxical plot that hates his dad. i dont think we should actually even consider that feat as something to be studied, but more like something to admire. get what i mean?
0609-012
The Almighty is used to see the future,not to change the past And he didn't lose his powers,it's just got equalised with an ant

sSekkonds. said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
0609-012
The Almighty is used to see the future,not to change the past And he didn't lose his powers,it's just got equalised with an ant
oh my bad. i thought ichibei stole his powers once and he just got them back, but i guess not lol

Ichibei took his powers away by taking his memories, he remove his stats and rename him to ant stats. Almighty activate because is a passive technique that would come to be after a certain amount of time even if Yhwach had no memories of that ability it activated and Yhwach use it to restore himself.

Sekkonds. said:
If Goku punch yhwach then all possibilities will be yhwach's death
Even when he has schrifts like. the freaking Miracle, X-axis, Balance,Antithesis,yourself,zombie....e.t.c,intrestingly Tsubarashi .do enlighten how punches bypasses these

Back