• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The All-King runs a Gauntlet

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The God Slayer contnues his crusade to eradicate all the Gods in the multiverse. Now he turns to the Gods of other universes.

Round 1: Stellata (True Form)

Round 2: Ruler (Nameless) (Inside Patchwork Soul)

Round 3: The Core (Gyrohem) (The Core's Avatar)

Round 4: Hatoshi, The Boundless Sheep (Silly Mode)

Round 5: YHWH (Theomachia)

Base All-King. Speed Equalized for all. Win via death, incapitation or BFR.

Will the God Slayer achieve his goal? Or will he be stopped dead in his tracks.

Round 1: Likely beats her via a plethra of more abilities, though it'll likely still be a tough battle because Stellata's probably more intelligent than him, along with flight, magic, causality manip (which I see the All-King has no resistance to), and better stamina, but that's about it.

Round 2: Ah, yes, Ruler. This one's actually pretty close, but most of what the All-King has is essentially what Ruler has and then some. Even though Ruler does have plenty of advantages such as Acausality, teleportation, and resistance to some stuff the All-King has, it's still not really enough to put him down, as he still has a multitude of options to take Ruler down, such as power nullification, better reactive evolution, better Regenerationn, and BFR to name a few. Like last round, I can see Ruler winning only by out-lasting the All-King, as he does have superior stamina.

Round 3: This is where I think the All-King stops at. Not because I'm biased because it's one of my characters, but because of this. Single. Ability: The Core is able to take on the form of others, and use a copied version of their abilities, weapons, and even mentalities and knowledge, just by knowing they exist. Combined with its power, it can use and fight with their abilities infinitely times better than the original user. The only limitations of this ability is that this would not work on anyone of a higher-dimensional scale than it, or that the opponent has a sufficient amount of resistance to this specific ability.

This really isn't that much of an in-deph look into the characters, so forgive me if I missed anything.

Right, I'm only here to defend Ruler

Ruler will not die as long as a single living thing exists within any of the infinite and ever duplicating layers of Patchwork Soul.

Additionally, the Ruler within Patchwork Soul is only the "original" body. It isn't the "true" body, which exists across all of space time in addition to the thousands of "back up" bodies he's created and then thrown in Patchwork Soul.

While I can see All KIng destroying a few thousand of the Patchwork Soul at once, he can't destroy all of them. Ruler tried, using the full power of his boosted God Father's Authority to CCC every infinite layer of Patchwork Soul, but they just kept being created and stretching out endlessly.

Can the All King teleport between multiverses? Even a multiverse that exists outside of the space-time of the normal multiverse? Because if he can't, even if he can get past the type 8 immortality of the original body of Ruler, he'll get trapped within Patchwork Soul while the consciosness of Ruler just creates a few more manifestations in normal space-time, who will then create their own Patchwork Souls and continue on like nothing happened. Maybe a little annoyed that their infinite Patchwork Soul was lost to them, but completely fine otherwise.

Additionally, if the battle takes too long in Patchwork Soul, or All King heals too much within it, he'll become "reborn of patchwork soul" and will lose all resistances to Ruler's attacks, or ability to harm him directly.

Ruler also cannot be harmed, let alone killed by the same weapon twice, nor can he be harmed by any weapon or attacker that does not either have divinity of their own. And here's the kicker - the damage he takes is equal to their divinity divided by his own divinity. He has Divine Authority over the infinte Multiverse of Patchwork Soul. Infinite Divinity. Unless the All-King has that much Divine Authority, any damage he can do to Ruler that is not infinite on its own will be made infentisimal, and even if it is infinite damage it will just be cancelled out against his infinite DIvine Authority, and only do the normal amount of damage.

Ruler can also turn to mist to avoid attacks, fight on at full power with his heart and most of his torso missing, and reset the entire battlefield and all of its conditions (his and his opponents positions and physical conditiosn included) to the start of the fight when ever he wants.

His branches also conceptually impale the opponent regardless of their physical durability, though the conceptual barrier should be able to block that.

The All-King has the Incomplete Eternal Sword, which is a shard of a higher dimensional sword that shattered infinitely in Regular Space. So I'd say he does have divinity, and because his sword is almost a complete shard, loads of it.

He also can traverse through multiverses as that's how he got to Xes and freed her from her universal prison. All-King can also harm incopreal entities through their avatars. Elphetite was unable to create new avatars to replace Silletarf Eht after the All-King destroyed her.

Also the All-King is capable of creating black holes that will steadily engulf a universe. That's how he killed half the Titan race.

Again, the Incomplete Sword's power trumped Zentu, and he was created by the Eternals to specifically not be killed by anything in Regular Space. This is simply because the sword's power comes from Eternal Space, and even though it is incomplete in the All-King's hands, it's still a considerable fraction of higher dimensional power.

Hmmmmmm

That covers IM, AA and GH.

However, I still don't see him getting past the Type 8 immortality on everything within the infinite+ layered copies of Patchwork Soul. Unless that black hole was actually engulfing a universe, but even then I suspect its rate of spread was less than the rate of expansion of Patchwork Soul.

Seems like type 8 immortality is Ruler's saving grace here

And with that in mind... I honestly think Ruler wins this, based on God Father's Authority alone.

All King would keep fighting over and over, one-shotting Ruler each time. But Ruler would keep regening and resurrecting from his Type 8 immortality combined with God Hand and Ars Paulina. And eventually, even if it takes centuries, Ruler's going to do enough damage back to the All King with his own powers that All King is going to regenerate and become something (re)born of Patchwork Soul, and will no longer be able to harm or resist Ruler. And at that point, Ruler just messes with concepts, causality and laws to make All King unable to regenerate and erases him.

Back