• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really? All I see is someone deliberately ignoring the difference of Acausality Type 5 and "1 type higher" Concept Manipulation. That's pretty damning.

EDIT: It would help if someone would finally "dare" to add the damn "type 2" description to Onyx' Concept Manipulation (and all Destiny characters, for that matter). But appearently that's too much to ask. I heard some people are "busy" with Destiny stuff, yet no one had the time to add that stuff to avoid mismatches.

Type 2's a resistance of his, and it's considered a way to affect acausality 5 without specifically affecting acausality 5 because those concepts would have acausality 5. If you want to argue feel free but this probably a stomp. I didn't request this match btw

Eh, wanted to see if any actual debating could come from this, apparently not. Feel free to move it there if you like, anyone who can.

It's on The Daughters of Oryx, must have just forgotten to put it on Oryx since he predates the split. Not all the concept manip is type 2 but I can go fix that since his is

Instead of daily CRT we have central big CRT that lasts more than a year

Not sure what CRTs even have to do with that. The "type" of concept manipulation is one of the most important things among all hax and in most cases can decide whether a match is a stomp or not.

To be fair, there are a lot of profiles that mention "conceptual attacks" or "conceptual manipulation" without a type added to it and they all need to be fixed at some point (or a "default type" decided on).

Yeah that's because I made a bunch of the files before it got split and never got around to changing them. If you know which files still lack it I can just do it now.

Wokistan said:
Yeah that's because I made a bunch of the files before it got split and never got around to changing them. If you know which files still lack it I can just do it now.
It got split? What happened?

Anyway, since it seems not too much work for these cases the "type" is missing:

• Oryx: 1st-Key: CM; 2nd-Key: RtCM
  • Riven: CM and RtCM
  • Malok: CM and RtCM
  • Daughters: RtCM
  • Ikora Rey: Category "Concept User" despite not having any anyything with "concept" listed anywhere in the profile
  • Warpriest: RtCM
For the future I'd recommend asking the Content Mods for such things. AFAIK that's pretty much their job, anyway.

Concept manip used to just be concept manip and not a type. Thanks.

The Causality said:
Y'a all forget that Rimuru can adapt to haxes trillion time stronger than himself in an instant
This boost was an AP boost from Absorption not Reactive Evolution. I am not sure where "can adapt to haxes trillion time stronger than himself in an instant" from; it is a first.

@Hl3 or bust, what can I say? The character jump from Tier 6-A to Tier High 4-C with Veldora's absorption. This was an insane AP boost.

Hl3 or bust said:
He was referencing what happened in Rimuru vs Rive
What? To be honest, I skip out in the Rimuru vs Riven since Destiny's profiles were still in revision. I also honestly thought the reference was to Rimuru vs Arceus last match where the absorption boost was stated.

You were literally there and i think you were the one who said that Rimuru would adapt to Riven's mind hax before it would even take effect.

Can we not resurrect that thread

Wokistan said:
Can we not resurrect that thread
Wokistan, necro no longer apply to vs thread, though I am not interested in resurrecting the match.

@Hl3 or bust, I am pretty sure this not what I said honestly. I will leave it at that since the match is basically outdated since both characters got updated, anyway.

Back