• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No I mean stop trying to keep bringing up the old thread that didn't go very well here

Wokistan said:
No I mean stop trying to keep bringing up the old thread that didn't go very well here
I see your point. I am honestly not interested in those old matches, anyway. Though, I think people are still free to create any matches they want anyway as long like they are not against the rules or are Spite Threads.

Honestly, I missed the matches before we found that Rimuru has passive Aura (Demon's Lord Haki) Madness Death Hax that passively killed and caused stomp; It removed most of the old fun strategies for winning. I think the Yukari Yakumo's match could be a stomp, now.

It is? I honestly disagree about the inconclusive results since Yukari didnt know about Imaginary space and the fact that Rimuru can adapt to her boundary manip once she use it to kill one of Rimuru

GLHF22 said:
It is? I honestly disagree about the inconclusive results since Yukari didnt know about Imaginary space and the fact that Rimuru can adapt to her boundary manip once she use it to kill one of Rimuru
Is it is a stomp if her resistance to Madness Manipulation is not high enough.

Well, there is a lot of things that we didn't know at the time.

I dunno if it's a stomp but Rimuru has been upgraded too many times since that match. So I understand if you want it removed.

NeoSuperior said:
For the future I'd recommend asking the Content Mods for such things. AFAIK that's pretty much their job, anyway.
I wanted to comment on this point. I will say in most case these type of important abilities are better resolved in CRT.

In any case, @Wokistan is an admin so "Woke" can handled these cases without Content Mods .

I forgot to go make the changes but I'll go do it tomorrow. Don't think I even need to change mant justifications

Wokistan said:
I forgot to go make the changes but I'll go do it tomorrow. Don't think I even need to change mant justifications
Ok, good luck, @WokistanƒæìƒÆ»

Back