• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychoWarper said:
3-A Rein do to passive Law that solos 99.99% of fiction.
Also arnt the Tenmas stronger than their LDO versions?
I... am not so sure about that one.

If Reinhard has like 80 or 90 taikyoku...Yato is weakened in KKK to 70 (from 100) so them being a part of a 70 taiji God, should make them actually weaker than they were when they were part of Reinhard (apoptosis) or Ren.

It's only when Rea sacrifices everyone that Yato rises back to 100 (or supposedly anyway).

Someone to confirm this?

Lol why is hynos above hajun? The new evidence given towards hypnos is that hes infinite transendence above 1-A

I... am not so sure about that one.

If Reinhard has like 80 or 90 taikyoku...Yato is weakened in KKK to 70 (from 100) so them being a part of a 70 taiji God, should make them actually weaker than they were when they were part of Reinhard (apoptosis) or Ren.

It's only when Rea sacrifices everyone that Yato rises back to 100 (or supposedly anyway).

Someone to confirm this?

At full power reinhard is at 90 taiji value same for ren and merc.

But Hadou God Cell of a god with 90 is > Hadou God Cell of a god with 70. So LDO versions should be > their tenma versions.

And when I say "LDO versions" I'm talking about when Reinhard ascends to his apoptosis status as a Hadoushin, as they are litteraly a part of him and share his "existence".

That's probably because every Elder Scroll fan says the lore doesn't really dictate how strong the verse is in 1-A because it is really vague and abstract.

Emh, I'm sorry but this is more what one would say that knows something about the Elder Scrolls only on a superficial level.

That's probably because every Elder Scroll fan says the lore doesn't really dictate how strong the verse is in 1-A because it is really vague and abstract.

The VS Battle habit of ranking 1-A with power levels completely butcher everything TES represents.

Masada

TES

Marvel

DC

D&D (Likely)

Umineko

Tenchi Muyo

The Star Maker

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

I Shall Seal The Heavens

The Unwritten

Cthulhu Mythos

Demonbane

I/O

Warhammer 40K

Cthulhu Saves The World (Possibly)

The Dark Tower (Possibly)

There are between 14 and 17. 18 if you count Ying and Yang from Amalgam Comics. Some of those have only 1 character on 1-A though.

Ogbunabali said:
The VS Battle habit of ranking 1-A with power levels completely butcher everything TES represents.
In what sense?

Ogbunabali said:
Well yeah, tons of verses are butchered and grossly oversimpiflied if you look at them through nothing more than powerlevels. But why else would we be here?

Ogbunabali said:
So is like 90% on the verses on the wiki. The Elder Scrolls isn't special in that regard.

But that's the point of being on the wiki, that's the purpose of this place - to index the powers and abilities of characters and see how they stack up with other characters from different fictional works.

When 30% percent is Masada, 50% Cthulhu and 20% the rest.

Also, the first Hypnos is from Saint Seiya who is 3-B.

I mean the thread is a mess at the start but thankfully someone actually proves Hypnos to be at beyond an infinite hiearchy of layers and beyond the first gate. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1242855

You kinda messed up Masada's scaling... A lot. It goes like this:

13. Haju (Taikyoku: Immeasurable)

14.Tenma Yato (Taikyoku: 100)

15. Marie, Mercurius, Reinhard Heydrich, Ren Fuji (Taikyoku: 90)

16. Tenma Sukuna (The Yatsukahagi are above the LDO)

17. Riza Brenner (The LDO are above Satanel since they could harm Mercurius and Rein. I think one of them even tanked Aurea Mediocritas, which one-shotted Satanel...)

18. Nerose Satanel, Seventh Heave (Taikyoku: 80)

19. Habaki Sakagami, Rindou Koga, Yakou Madara (Taikyoku: 65)

20. Soujirou Mibu, Ryuusui Mikado, Shiori Kujou (Taikyoku: 60)

I honestly don't know how strong is Maria Ushiromiya compared to any of the characters above. But if she can always increase her Hierarchy too, she should be between Hajun and Yato.

There were two other gods, Mithra and Muza, but they don't have definite Taikyoku levels, so any attempt to scale them only ends in memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back