• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you guys are seriously trying to rank 1-As or not, but one thing for sure, this list is a meme.

I really really wonder why people are putting Hypnos above Hajun when their matchup ended up being inconclusive leaning towards Hajun's side.

And can someone please tell me when and how exactly did this "countless Taiji" and "infinite Taiji" Hajun parroting start? It's extremely annoying seeing people making his power out to be something it isn't.

Ultimate Gods lower than Nodens? I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.

Won't even comment on Umineko placing, not like it's been argued several times that "approaching featherine's level" doesn't automatically put her above everything in the universe.

Also,@Dvorak I just talked to ALRF, and it seems that Marie having 90 Taiji is invalid.

According to the VFB, it should be 80.

Hypnos is above Hajun. He's beyond infinite realms each transcending eachother basically the equivalent of Hajun and then he goes beyond the First Gate which is beyond all those layers.

Ultimate Gods>Nyarlethotep>Nyarlethotep Avatar>Nodens>Hypnos.

It wasn't leaning towards Hajun's side at all people were just saying Hajun stomps until some guys cleared it up. They literally knew nothing about Hypnos at all.

"Which is beyond all those layers"

And Hajun is beyond the scale of Taikyoku value and is still rising, Hypnos is not above Hajun at all. If anything, they're relatively close.

Gotta love how you think everyone knows barely anything Masadaverse more than CM.

I don't know much about Masadaverse I'll admit to that but I do know his Taikyoku value is "infinite" or "immeasurable". Which is basically immeasurable transcendances in Masada terms. However he doesn't transcend this "immeasurable value". Hypnos goes beyond the First Gate which is completely transcendant over the infinite transcendences comparable to Hajun.

You are using the same thing as "countless Taiji" parroting, this is getting old. "Immeasurable" means what it means. You don't scale him with Taiji value at all, it goes against his notion.

I wonder why everyone completely forgot that the only thing that can be used to quantify him is a statement from Yato.

"Infinite"? When was this stated? His value was never infinite. It's unquantifiable.

He doesn't transcend "value"? Yeah, not like it was made clear that numerical Taiji value doesn't matter to him at all and that no matter how high you are on the scale you'll still get stomped.

I am fairly familiar with debating 1-A entities, I know how high Hypnos is.

EDIT: God damnit, I failed to see that this was Fun and Games...

Tony di bugalu said:
Just a reminder, this is by no mean anything "official", just for fun as we lack the knowledge on all the verses with 1-A characters ad many if them are incomplete or poorly explained.

That aside the only thing that is true is the Mythos being the strongest 1-A verse.

this list is very bad. though CM dominating the top makes sense everything else just sucks like ultimate gods being below nodens. though it makes sense, this list is for fun.

Tony di bugalu said:
Just a reminder, this is by no mean anything "official", just for fun as we lack the knowledge on all the verses with 1-A characters and many of them are incomplete or poorly explained.

Why is Shub Niggurath considered the top 1-A in The Cthulhu Mythos? She didn't really appear often in HP Lovecraft's stories and she was only mentioned a few times

i think it was becuase of the that lovecraft family tree letter. there could be a high possiblity that there are stronger 1-As than her, idk what happened to the nameless mist and the darkness.

we really dont and we dont include the EU at all as its a clusterfuck. anyway from what i read from ravenous blog, Hajun is pretty high into the gates of the mythos, likely outer-god level though i do have my doubts about it for reasons i will state in the future Hajun vs nyr thread thats 100% gonna happen soon.

Overlord4896 said:
that sounds great! it seems Hajun is now outer god level, geez. waiting for that redo of nyr vs Hajun.
Well, basically, Current Hajun = greatest of all Ultimate Gods you know. And there's still more to come, normally XD. Oh boi.

He was high enough to consider Tenma, one of the strongest gods, and dimensioned reality as something equally insignificant. And he's still ascending every passing moment.

Tenma Yato is that "sees no difference between infinite Outerversal levels and dimensioned being" high.

I don't think anything useful can come out of this debate, to be honest.

that is really not that impressive by mythos standards. nyr's avatars alone transended the higharchy of the gates if nyr wills it and the Gates higharchy are pretty insane with each realm before a single gate containing an infinite amount of outerversal realities. why i dont see Hajun as outer god level is because even though Hajun is still ascending through thier insane realms of transdence, nyr doesnt becuase he is already of the highest existence, nothing is above nyr or the ultimate gods. nothing, not even yog can end nyr due to his connection with azathoth with the only being capable of ending the outer gods as a whole is Azathoth.

Transcending an "infinite realities" is like, cosmic shit tier.

To have the state of being I listed above, what you mentioned about "how insane it is before first gate" is absolutely unimpressive.

Being "Highest existence" of a verse... doesn't mean anything outside of its verse either.

well this the cthulhu mythos we are talking about, a highest existence in that verse warrents such level of transdence. azzys blog explains it best but the realms hypnos had to go through were insanly high into outerversal but that is still unimpressive as you stated. however the Gates system is a thing that is definitaly beyond almost levels of transdence similiar to that of the taikyou in masdara, so i believe Hajun is very high into the gate system but nowhere near the outer gods.

i am sorry if this doesnt seem complete to you i am really just glossing over this quickly, will have a better explanations of the realms and such later but there is far better respect threads that you can check out for you to see the levels of transdence of before and after the gates.

I think you are misunderstanding something.

Hajun is not "High in Taikyoku value". Hajun can't be quantified by value, not even infinity.

He's completely beyond it to the point that there's no difference between Yato and dimensioned reality at all, effectively making him Outer God level even at lowball.

And I am fairly familiar with debating these pointless entities.

to even the lowest outer god who is concidenently nyr, all the beings below the ultimate gate of the gates higharchy are absoloutly nothing in comparsion to them. even though these beings 100% transend yato and the such, nyr still views them as nothing as they are all mere infisiminal part of the outer gods. to True nyr, there is no difference between an insect and beings way beyond countless gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back