• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I will put the 1-A Character you have chosen in the list, with evidence of course.

No Characters that are 0, but have a 1-A key, (Yog-Sothoth, The One Above All,etc.)

This is basically gonna consist of about 3 verses (Masada, Cthulhu Mythos and Uminko) with Akuto Sai thrown in.

Roachman40 said:
I was thinking Kluth was in the top 15
A housefly can solo fiction.

I would bet she/he(?) is somewhere in top 5, not too behind Shub. But since using scaling from canon to EU is dubious at best...

I thought Bern was the strongest 1-A in Umi but it seems she's not.

Its Beatrice as she is approaching the level of Featherine.

And Shub already stomped Bern.

I wasnt saying she should be number one, plus Beatrice and Bern should both be top 10.

I insist, how the hell did Lovecraft manage to create things capable of beating pretty much all of fiction like, decades before vs debating was even a thing?

Besides that I think Hajun should be higher, he aint no pushover he just gets his butt beat by most 1-As.

Roachman40 said:
Besides that I think Hajun should be higher, he aint no pushover he just gets his butt beat by most 1-As.
By most 1-As you mean only Mythos and Umineko, he is a very strong About to become even stronger 1-A

You know, I am curious. Is the Outer God Hierarchy even based on power?

At most I see is the description describing an outer god as "most significant" or "least important".

Like, what does that even really mean?

They are even beyod power, change, point of view or something like that.

In short, they are the most fundamental and closest thing to what a true 1-A should be, but I'm not really invested there besides what I have read some years ago and what it means here.

Tony di bugalu said:
They are even beyod power, change, point of view or something like that.
In short, they are the most fundamental and closest thing to what a true 1-A should be, but I'm not really invested there besides what I have read some years ago and what it means here.
I'm not questionative on the Outer Gods's power to other one 1-A or the concept of 1-A.

I am questioning what the hierarchy of the Outer Gods is really like - does the description of being "One of the most significant Outer Gods" really mean that Subb is so much stronger than Nyar?

but I'm not really invested there besides what I have read some years ago and what it means here.

In short, I barely remember what I read in the book and how is exactly treated here as their "power levels".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back