• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimensionless Canvas - Most of the time, Arovina is in a "place" outside the universe as such. This is a dimensionless canvas, a kind of speculative plane in which there is no concept of time. In this "place" there is no concept of size, any creature here is the same size as the Goddess herself, even if before that they were fine dust in a tiny universe. This canvas acts as a kind of "background" for the global setting, which is modified at the whim of Arovina. That is, the space superconstruction is built and built up within this plane of existence. The creatures that got here retain their parameters and dimensions, regardless of the complexity of the built space structure.

End point- so Arovinas called this place that exists outside the universe. The end of everything, the beginning of everything. Everything in the world and every time axis is associated with this place. The universe is like a piece of software that is installed on one computer. There are many stored data on it, each of which forms parallel worlds. In the place where the creatures "jump" out of the universe, you can observe many other universes, and there are folders that collect them together. However, if you look outside the folder, there are countless such folders, and if you go outside the computer, there will be countless such computers. The universe is such a thing. And this is the place of God, a purely white world that extends endlessly. There is no such thing as "how far", there is only "everywhere and everywhere." Countless black wires running here and there constituent universes, stretch everywhere. Midgard is one of the infinite existing universes, a small, tiny world breathed in by stars, galaxies and galactic clusters. White RoomTSUIKYOKUTEN- The Divine Region of Arovinas, this is the place where the Goddess adjusts and scales the global cosmology. The "Final Point", or White Room, is an element of the cosmic structure that the Goddess of Creation built. The above system of data-folders-computers is not a permanent global state, it is just a given state to it. The White Room is infinite in the full sense of the word and it also lacks the concept of time, but it is not the highest plane of existence.

Goddess of Creation - the power of the goddess Arovinas cannot be measured when Rufusu looked at her with her eyes, he did not know what to show. It is just pointless. But let's say, if you try to express it with the number 9, they will last as long as the extent this space has - endlessly. And it still will not even remotely correspond to reality.

Large Compression- the process of compression of the universe, in which it collapses into a singularity. It is enough to wish Arovinas and the White Room is immediately compressed, after which it becomes clear that the infinite, white space is a molecule in the environment of higher, infinite space. A molecule that coexists with an infinite number of the same cell molecules. Following this, the higher space shrinks again, showing the same effect. And then again. Once again. Then 100 contractions occur immediately. Arovinas can arbitrarily increase this structure, demonstrating qualitative differences between each infinite layer, at each level of which there will be an infinite number of the same cell-molecules adjacent to it. Moreover, even ordinary inhabitants of the White Room will not be affected by the building up of this hierarchical staircase,

The cosmos of higher space - on any of the arbitrary layers of existence, Arovinas can define cosmogenesis as a universe (or rather, they themselves are defined this way), respectively, at any of these qualitative levels, Arovinas can control the cosmos in any way. The goddess with kindness reaches out to her children, immediately the White World disappears, they are transported into the hypercosm, surrounded by giant stars, which are thousands of times more than the sun. Next, hypernova explosions burn out the metaverse.

Laughter - finally meeting her equal, Arovinas laughed out loud, only half of all existing universes ceased to exist, and the time of the whole multi-hierarchical cosmos broke and all being froze in complete silence.

Parameter Definition- the power of the Goddess of Creation is far beyond the bounds of a simple, brutal destructive force that would build up qualitatively. Arovinas has no weaknesses; one cannot build a strategy against it. There is no convenient trick that will violate its power, no matter how aggressively and boldly do everything, there is no way to overcome it by force. It would be very convenient if she had an obvious weak point. For example, a special object, the destruction of which would weaken it. Or an object that can suppress its power. Or a skill that could cause her special damage. A sword that can kill the gods. A special super weapon, with absolute power to kill. But no. There is nothing of the kind. The goddess is not perfect, in general, it is not difficult to deceive. But - she is the strongest and stands above all. It was this force that created these shortcomings. Any inhabitant of the White Room has a transcendental, dimensionless nature, his strength remains fixed regardless of the length of the hierarchy, but this is only an empty phrase against the background of Arovina's strength. She considers any possibilities and any abilities not as "something", to which a logical operation on a concept is applied, which serves to reveal its contents, but as something that has no meaning in principle. This applies to any form of existence, as well as specific abilities, physical and transcendental states, special abilities, destructive power, speed, and anything else, without exception. She considers any possibilities and any abilities not as "something", to which a logical operation on a concept is applied, which serves to reveal its contents, but as something that has no meaning in principle. This applies to any form of existence, as well as specific abilities, physical and transcendental states, special abilities, destructive power, speed, and anything else, without exception. She considers any possibilities and any abilities not as "something", to which a logical operation on a concept is applied, which serves to reveal its contents, but as something that has no meaning in principle. This applies to any form of existence, as well as specific abilities, physical and transcendental states, special abilities, destructive power, speed, and anything else, without exception.

Transcendental Self-Consciousness - however, even all of the above, is only a pale shadow of the real power of the Goddess of Creation. All that has been described before is just a game, a game of big explosions and squeezes, a game of ability, a game of quantitative and qualitative power. In fact, the power of the Goddess of Creation is indescribable and arbitrary beyond this; she does not need any abilities, weapons, or anything else, in the most direct and comprehensive concept. What has been described before is the power of the "Domain of God", but only to God himself, this does not apply in any way.

God - there is no concept of power. Concepts, meaning, even the limitations themselves, it all creates God. These concepts are not in his kingdom. Create yourself without permission. This is the divine power, You - you can All.

Perfect condition - all this time the Goddess was absolutely unattainable for any attacks from the perspective of a dimensionless canvas, however her status was not absolute for her similar creature, Transcendental Self-Consciousness was able to hurt her, albeit temporarily, this was possible solely due to the identity of Arovinas herself, she was looking for an equal for many billions of years, respectively, her status was in that particular (search for equal) state, therefore, an equal being could damage her. Thus, Rufus waved Arovina's hand with a wave.

You are strong, but I am stronger - in the kingdom of God there is no point in thinking about strength. "The limit of strength , " "How strong I am," there is no point in thinking about such useless things. There is only one thing worth thinking about: "You are strong, but I am stronger." This is an absolute law. "The ultimate universe?" I have not the foggiest idea. Infinitely rising power? I do not care. Can you redefine any parameters? So what. I am stronger than all of them. "That is how Transcendental Self-Consciousness works. The statuses of Arovinas are in a state of infinity and infinity, continue to be displayed at any level, regardless of the height taken, no matter how complex and large the space structure is, Arovinas will still be truly infinite on any of these planes of existence, they, their complexity and number of In principle, they mean nothing to her. There are no more techniques or special weapons, it is tiring to think about it [?] . The power of any blow is unlimited.

Personal perspective - a creature with such power can become stronger, only from the perspective of itself, or a similar creature. There are no restrictions in principle, Arovinas is able to arbitrarily and qualitatively build up strength relative to itself, without any restrictions. In other words, when she attacks a creature similar to herself, she strikes with unlimited power, the attacked creature, in turn, strikes back to infinity stronger than this, and so on, an arbitrary number of times, the collision of attacks of such creatures is capable of sweeping away hierarchies of super-dimensional planes and those above them, and so on [?], but since all this has absolutely no meaning or significance, all this will not be enough even to cause at least 1 scratch to any of them. "This" goes beyond battle, if before it was a game of increasing and decreasing influence, a game of big explosions and contraction, now it's not even a battle. This is an endless battle, reaching infinity, infinitely multiplying infinity, again and again.

Self-awareness- however, even all of the above does not affect Transcendental Self-Consciousness. The Absolute Personality of Arovinas cannot be destroyed even by a creature with a similar level of power, which can all of the above. If the strength of her body depends on herself and her personality, then her self-consciousness is not restrained even by this and, in principle, can not be destroyed. The very fact of "death" is an abstract something that is not in the area of "possible achievement", no, it is a purely personal characteristic, it is self-refutation, such a creature can be wounded only if it wants to. That is, in simple terms, if the Goddess of Creation Arovinas for billions of years has been looking for an equal (a doll from a meta-sandbox that will not do what she is told), she settled on the fact that she found herself equal. Lufasu is a completely different case Lufasu is not looking for his peers - Lufasu is the strongest. Therefore, in the battle between them, Lufasu will still come out victorious, although they have absolutely identical power, she simply considers herself stronger.

about ichiban daimaou, archetypes, hiroshi (brave), akuto (afterlife) beyond an infinite hierarchy of stories in stories, each story has its own infinite fictional layers, Higher layer completely superior lower layer. (in fact higher layer organisms see lower layer as an illusion). This is only a hierarchy in the universe of a archetype. (Akuto is also an archetype). The universe of mankind has computer gods thinking of infinite dense infinity and they have a quantum network that stores information beyond dimensional, But their world is only fiction when compared to the creatures in the universe of the archetypes. I have not mentioned the hierarchy in the universe of Tloi and anti-universe far beyond everything.

hierarchy in the universe of Tloi. That required thinking about the Law of Identity.

At face value, that was the undeniable principle that you were yourself.

The fact that you were the person who was thinking your thoughts could not be shaken and that had already been touched on when it came to proving the existence of the world.

But what if the world were someone's dream?

That answer was also simple.

The world was created by the storyteller known as the Law of Identity.

Then what was the world? The world was fiction.

But at the same time, the world was an absolute truth from inside that fiction.

From the outside, it was fiction. From the inside, it was truth.

What if one tried viewing the world as fictional from the outside perspective?

How did the world come to be?

Rejecting all but the Law of Identity would leave yourself facing the one Law of Identity all alone. That would be one origin. It was possible the one having the dream lived in a world that was itself the dream of someone in another world that was again someone else's dream, but even if that chain continued back infinitely, one specific origin could be found by facing that one Law of Identity.

That one would be the one who had taken in all existence and all life.

That one would be too lonely to call a god.

They would be a truly solitary individual.

Then what was the world?

All the miscellaneous things added to the Law of Identity would be the world.

Even if the world was fictional to the Law of Identity, that fiction could be life with a will of its own.

"The birth of the universe resembled the birth of stories. If the universe really is multiple stories, then there must be countless beings like me outside of it."

"If so, there should be a spectrum," said Bouichirou confidently.

"A spectrum? What's that?" asked Akuto.

"It means they are divided into multiple levels. You could call it their story density. Think of them as having become stories to varying degrees."

"And we've done so to a much higher degree?"

"We know that the world is fictional. Doesn't that seem like a very high degree?'

Bouichirou's comment brought something to Akuto's mind.

The story of interference from outside the universe was centered on not perceiving the world as fictional. That was a story based on the assumption that one lived as only a single incarnation.

"I feel like I only came to understand myself once I saw the outside," agreed Akuto.

"But when you get down to it, even the extra-universal gods are fictional. They merely cannot distinguish between god, mankind, and ghost. Only once you inform the higher being and create an enclosure within a single universe can you make a clear distinction between the three. That allows you to understand who it is you are inside."

Akuto thought about Bouichirou's analysis.

"Okay. That means I need to think about how to respond to that higher being," said Akuto. "I don't just want to save the beings inside me. I want to save all the beings inside the Law of Identity's universe. I want to free them from the stories. That is my wish."

That list downplayed Featherine a lot. She should be above the archetype of limitations. She hit the realm of the creator which is enough to rival Yog-Sogoth in my opinion. Also where's Aramanth and like a bunch of other 1-As.

Like I said, this list was made a while ago, and not by me. It also was just a draft, that was meant to be discussed in the thread, but that thread was closed because of reasons that I don't recall.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Quite possibly, but I wouldn't know
U have akuto above hadou gods which its been established theyre superior to akuto by people which people agreed. And also hypnos is no longer above hadou gods

I am uncomfortable with letting Aeyu and FanofRPGs define our new system structure. I would much prefer that DontTalkDT, Sera, DarkLK, Azathoth, and Assaltwaffle help out to do so in collaboration.

Because that's how the current Tier 0 works. She is the supreme being of the verse, where:

Storyteller with the lowest story density = 1-A. There are countless levels layers of density, each being infinitely above the last. Akuto is infinity above all others storytellers, being above infinite layers of density. Hiroshi/Bouichirou, who's also above infinite layers of density, says that when compared to Akuto, he feels worthless, being a side character to his protagonism, being a background character compared to an omnipotent god. Akuto then became the Void Body, where the difference between his former form and his new one is the same between a High 2-A and a 1-A (DontTalkDT says it is even higher). And TLOI, upon creating the Anti-Universe, showed itself to be way above Void Akuto.

No, the higher layer cannot be quantified compared to the lower layer. (Higher layer creatures look at the lower layer is only illusions, No matter how much infinite the lower layer doesn't mean anything to the higher layer.) even the computer gods in the universe of humanity are 1-A but they are only one layer in infinite fictional layers of a storyteller.

i completely agree with Ant. not undermining Aeyu's and FanofPRG's knowledge but they are both imo unqualified to revise the tiering system and that should be left to members who have alot of knowldge with these verses.

then the story at a higher level also has a hierarchy like the story at a lower level. (but even the creatures that exist in the lowest layer in the higher story are completely superior to the lower story.) Archetypes, Hiroshi, akuto beyond all the story hierarchies like that. the hierarchy in the universe of Tloi, akuto, hiroshi and archetypes are divided into a spectrum, higher people who see lower people as just a dream / fiction. Akuto and Hiroshi are just behind Tloi they see countless archetypes that are fictional. Anti-universe beyond all including the new law of identity(hiroshi). (btw, the Void body is only a first step to be able to exist in the anti-universe but even so it has beyond the new loi).

Antvasima said:
I am uncomfortable with letting Aeyu and FanofRPGs define our new system structure. I would much prefer that DontTalkDT, Sera, DarkLK, Azathoth, and Assaltwaffle help out to do so in collaboration.
Aeyu is who's been helping Ultima this entire time. Fan doesn't have any influence over the system, he's just helping with Cthulhu stuff. Aeyu is the mathematical consultant behind the new system though. Pretty much the majority of the active staff know this.

Anyway, I definitely don't think that we should take his word over Azathoth's (the bureaucrat) regarding the Cthulhu Mythos structure.

I agree with Antvasima on the issue. No offence intended towards Aeyu or FanofRPGs at all, but that would be a massive and complicated revision, possibly one of the more complicated ones ever dealt with on the site, so it's probably best to have only the most knowledgeable people evaluate it.

Sera EX said:
That's what I've been saying. They claim Lovecraft himself denied some of this but....he's dead. And Death of the Author is a thing.

I agree it's ludicrous but idk.
What the...? I need to see where this comes from.

I do not think that we should mess with our internal Cthulhu Mythos hierarchy based on FanofRPGs' interpretation.

It was multiple people supporting it. It seems the main person researching is Aeyu though whilst the others read through findings. But yeah they'll be a huge debate soon.

Hmm. I am uncomfortable with this, especially as Azathoth the bureaucrat is missing.

I think the main changes are Azathoth not being the lynchpin to the cosmology but still the master of it. Yog not really being changed. Nyarlethotep apparently having feats beyond "being the lowest Outer Gods". I agree I think it'd be better for everyone to be ready including Azathoth before the argument starts.

Well, I am not sure when or if Azathoth will come back, so I am uneasy with starting to overwrite the general consensus about the cosmology with our own interpretations.

pretty sure the changes are that both azathoth and yog switch places, nyr gets "upgraded", and some discussions about shub not being above the other outer gods and a bunch of other stuff. however, i do think these changes are Highly unlikely.

Also Overlord I ask this in the nicest way possible are you sure you may not wank CTHULU Mythos a little bit too much? I mean I may be wrong but I've seen you claim Azathoth as the strongest in fiction or something around that.

Azathoth is no doubt one of the strongest characters period. While I see Umineko's Creator as the strongest, I'll say Azzy is a close second.

I cannot do such a thing, claiming azzy to be the strongest in fiction is to say so from a position of ignorance. However, I do believe he and beings like him are the highest you can go or that can be conceptualized.

Even the mythos gates imo are heavily wank as well by people who parrotted stuff in this thread. Also Shub was never stronger than Nyar

They really are. Somebody saying lower gate being 3D compare to higher gate which is 1-A and 3D is a wank especially no statements regards to their differences. The only statements regards to the latter is seeing more infinity.

Maxnumb231 said:
They really are. Somebody saying lower gate being 3D compare to higher gate which is 1-A and 3D is a wank especially no statements regards to their differences. The only statements regards to the latter is seeing more infinity.
I don't understand what you mean. I'm a bit slow so can you say that a bit more clearly?

I don't understand what you mean. I'm a bit slow so can you say that a bit more clearly?

The parrotted idea of "lower realm is viewed as 3D by the higher gate" this is a false narrative as theres no showing what this is. If u have the proof of this statement please state so.

Maxnumb231 said:
That is not a wank, it has been made very clear that the higher gate transcends the lower one unfathomably, and this is the case as you keep on going up higher and higher through gate after gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back