• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Infinitesimal" congratulations, you managed to bring another meaningless term into the debate that I thought would mean something.

The countless gates represent the same difference as Taikyoku value, nothing special.

Based on the descriptions you made, even Mercurius seems to be a better match.

i am trying to convoy my point by using that word, idk why you see it as meaningless but sure. here is the thing, the outer gods by defnition and stature are everything in the mythos, Hajun certainly cannot destroy them and their transendence is so high that literally, all of the mythos totallity, all the gates, all the beings who transdend them are mere parts of thier being and so are all concepts, the difference between outergods is not of "power", its more of influence. at the point of thier existence, all is meaningless. however, i would like to ask you, where do you personally see Hajun in the higharchy of the outer gods?

So basing off raven says through masada match ups. The singularities no mstter how deep and that even if the person has infinite^infinite levels of transcendence will not reach taiji since taiji encompasses Singularities without any trouble. So no matter what depth will never reach it. So taiji in 1 difference is basically greater than platonic transcendence.

So Yato compared himself fighting hajun to that of a 3D being fighting a hadou god.

dude, if yog himself cannot destroy nyr then what chance does hajun have in destorying nyr?

i am trying to tell you that these beings are so transended that things such as death, destruction, all of totality are nothing to them and we are talking about the totality of the cthulhu mythos. the gates are such plateaus of existence you described above, nothing in the mythos can asended or the such as all that is is that will ever be, the gates are unreachble to the beings of lower gates. the outer gods are in a such a state that there is no more ascention, there is nothing higher. literally nothing can harm much less wipe true nyr from existence except for the questionably omnipotent Azathoth. if not for azathoth then yog would be the questionable omnipotent and so it goes down the chain. Hypnos as powerful as he was, was broken by merely glimpsing at beings from the beyond the first gate and these beings would experince the same thing for a higher gate that would be unreachble for them.

Overlord4896 said:
dude, if yog himself cannot destroy nyr then what chance does hajun have in destorying nyr?

i am trying to tell you that these beings are so transended that things such as death, destruction, all of totality are nothing to them and we are talking about the totality of the cthulhu mythos. the gates are such plateaus of existence you described above, nothing in the mythos can asended or the such as all that is is that will ever be, the gates are unreachble to the beings of lower gates. the outer gods are in a such a state that there is no more ascention, there is nothing higher. literally nothing can harm much less wipe true nyr from existence except for the questionably omnipotent Azathoth. if not for azathoth then yog would be the questionable omnipotent and so it goes down the chain. Hypnos as powerful as he was, was broken by merely glimpsing at beings from the beyond the first gate and these beings would experince the same thing for a higher gate that would be unreachble for them.
Azathot isnt omnipotent at all. So theres that.

Shub in mythos transcends Nyar so much that he sees him as a weakling so literally that is by definition being higher than Nyar.

With all these being said ive commented how singularities no matter how deep they no matter infinite transcdence u stack on to it will never be in the level of taiji granted that singularities does get deeper the higher a god is. Its pretty much singularities being superior to ATLEAST 1 gate if that make sense.

Also the case of yog incapable of destroying Nyar thats also because Nyar is part of azzy if i remember correctly. But thats IRRELEVANT because we are talking about who is higher in scaling chain which so far Hajun has been far greater

i am trying to tell you that these beings are so transended that things such as death, destruction, all of totality are nothing to them and we are talking about the totality of the cthulhu mythos.

This is something that has been addressed many, many times by the staff that it means nothing. Being an archetypal existence means literally nothing in debates.

I don't think you are familiar with debating 1-A at all.

And going by the "new tier" that Ant was talking about, Hypnos is shit tier.

questionably omnipotent

This is something laughable, this concept isn't used anymore.

And what is "unreachable" to you, by the way? Because I'm convinced that you aren't familiar with debating this stuff.

"circular logic" and what do you mean the staff have discussed it? i dont remeber such a thread, all the threads i was on these things did have a role to play.

Yeah, I definitely get what's going on now.

If you are going to keep using the same, addressed circular arguments again, then you might as well stop debating.

I'll refrain from commenting any further.

Ravenous4th said:
It's particularly because people have no idea on what they are talking about, Masadaverse being the prime example.
Thats....no reason to be mad at them tbh

You could just calmly explain about the system like a civil person

dude i am willing to understand and i am trying my best and i am sorry if you believe that i am using circular logic but i am just putting out what i think is right.

It's sad that we've become Watch Mojo Battles Wiki forum-wise. I hope we at least try to not be so redundant in the future...

At any rate, so long as everyone is at least mildly getting along, the thread can remain open.

So how does Hajunrank post-Ravenous upgrades? Doubt he is top 3 but should be significantly stronger.

Abu2411 said:
So how does Hajunrank post-Ravenous upgrades? Doubt he is top 3 but should be significantly stronger.
The "thread" was only understandable for those who are already knowledgeable of K3. But right now hes making a blog and i assume it isnt finished yet and its about more depth of cosmology. So better wait for it.

Hajun is... Hajunversal. Case closed.

In all seriousness, Hajun's power is really high into the tier - to the point that you would want to stay away from quantifying it.

Just leave the guy alone.

Ravenous4th said:
Hajun is... Hajunversal. Case closed.
In all seriousness, Hajun's power is really high into the tier - to the point that you would want to stay away from quantifying it.

Just leave the guy alone.
I'll wait for the revisions, i just don't want people to just roll with it because of hype and ignore anything wrong with the revisions.

I'll wait for the revisions, i just don't want people to just roll with it because of hype and ignore anything wrong with the revisions.

The revision was done the moment Singularity CRT was accepted.

The only thing that change is that the Singularity went from just a "lol portal to the Throne" to a pseudo-hierarchy having "deeper" levels being superior to the last with the Throne being beyond it, and the gods treat it as nothing different than a picture.

Heck, even the blog itself was discussed outside of the site and - ultimately accepted by handful of staff.

It's simply because of the fact that there isn't a single profile in this wiki that delves deep into "muh transcendence" - because it's as good as a myth - so it made no change to their profiles, just the explanation page.

This is not "hype" it is an attempt to fix the archaic, watered-down, misinformed parroting that has been made for years.

If anything, the only CRT that will be made in the future is possibly the one that proposed the change to the justifications on the page - but let's leave that for now as it's months to come.

That's not what I meant by hype, but it doesn't matter. Apparently it isn't just the clarification of the Singularity but also taikyokou that was clarified as well. I understand that the throne is a infinite degree above baseline, but i don't understand taiji anymore. What is the difference between a single taijii against another for example?

Regardless, it seems to me that Hajun is Outer God level if we use the CM as a standard. But then again, I don't know how this taijii stuff works, and I'll create a proper opinion once I get a deep understanding of masadaverses cosmology and heirarchies.

Also, where the hell is K3 english translation!?

What is the difference between a single taijii against another for example?

You see, this is quite a big problem.

In Shinza, all fights are decided by law strength, said strength is then determined by the soul quality of the gods. And if your quality is lower even in the slightest bit, not even an infinite number of yourselves can come close to toppling a god that has greater strength than you. This was evident in Shiori vs Satanel's afterimage fight.

The problem stemmed from the fact that said quality difference was already present even in the same value, and the "value" dictates that your "quality" is unquantifiably higher than the other. Only thing that comes close to describing it is "You are completely non-existent and irrelevant to the higher Taiji".

This makes the whole "1 Taikyoku = infinite gap" purely headcanon, since its somewhat immeasurably higher than that.

And K3 translation is dead, along with Light.

@raven

So you'll make taiji blog?? Cuz u know mainly the blog u just did focuses more on the idea of singularities depth and the more contextual

I think I'll completely remake the blog, it needs a lot more important information.

and justifications for the new tiers that will come after tiering system revision.

wouldnt it be easier for you to compare taikyouku to the gates system in CM raven? most people have a baseline understanding of the gates and both taikyoku and the gates have a similar difference to level below it, each being an Indeterminacy in difference which is the highest it can go me thinks.

Ultima Reality has also told me something similar to that, that's one of the reasons why I think I'll make the whole new thing, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back