• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth should be 2 via being above TLOI. Kami Tenchi should be 9 because he shouldn't be 0 to begin with.

The only way you could rank questionable omnipotents like this is if you look at what they transcend. In that case Azathoth would be first, but by doing this you are kinding overlooking the fact that all these beings are meant to be Omnipotent, and thus should all be equal to each other no matter what they transcend.

Abu2411 said:
The only way you could rank questionable omnipotents like this is if you look at what they transcend. In that case Azathoth would be first, but by doing this you are kinding overlooking the fact that all these beings are meant to be Omnipotent, and thus should all be equal to each other no matter what they transcend.
Well lately there has been discussions that this is not the case as apparently there are, in fact, some Tier 0s that are superior to other Tier 0s for reasons I can't cram in this woefully short post. You can find the bulk of them in the Gan revisions. Also this list is a load of crap because the Writer is not in the same level as Azathoth and the Law of Identity should be below Azathoth. I am not sure whether Azathoth is superior to The Creator though, ask someone (or some people) who are actually knowledgeable on this stuff.

I mean to be fair questionably omnipotent is banned but I see your point that some of these beings are considered "omnipotent" in their realms. However them being equal is something idk about. Cuz u can't really say kami Tenchi is the same as Azathoth or The creator. Also the fact that some of these tier 0s were. created by others. Also lonliosite the reason I put law of identity 2nd is because I feel she has a very impressive definition and the Antvasima even said that law of identity, the creator and azathoth are around close in power and said those 3 are the most powerful in his opinion. However I do think the writer is similar in terms of power with azathoth. Also tony explain.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Well I mean, so are Alien X and Yhwach
I mean alien x to be fair is part of an alien race and that entire alien race isn't omnipotent.... but extremely powerful.

Well lately there has been discussions that this is not the case as apparently there are, in fact, some Tier 0s that are superior to other Tier 0s for reasons I can't cram in this woefully short post. You can find the bulk of them in the Gan revisions. Also this list is a load of crap because the Writer is not in the same level as Azathoth and the Law of Identity should be below Azathoth. I am not sure whether Azathoth is superior to The Creator though, ask someone (or some people) who are actually knowledgeable on this stuff.

Eh the law of identity has a pretty impressive definition. I can see the point about the writer though. But Antvasima said the law of indentitt May be more powerful than Azathoth i think but he did say the creator, The Law of identity and azathoth are extremely powerful.

So, are we going by which definition seems to be the strongest? Also, yes I am aware sum Tier 0's are not equal such as Yog, Featherine, Anu and anyone else who should be High 1-A.

There was a tier 0 tier list being made before, but it got closed because the high 1-A to 0 revision got weird. I still have it saved in Docs, though. IIRC the top spot was a tie between Azathoth and the Creator, with LOI and Yog being tied for second

Azathoth should definitaly be ontop and possibly the creator being equal to him or second place. Law of identity shouldnt be tier 0 to be honest. yoggy should be second or third place depending on where the creator is. honestly its better to wait for until the revisions are done, this list is quite stupid tbh.

If the current definition of TLOI remains after the revisions, then yes, she's like the 3rd strongest 0 on the site (below Azzy and The Creator, ofc)

Basically, computer gods (1-A) exist as information in the stories in the universe of an Archetype, although computer gods were beyond that story, at a higher story level, they existed only as single-celled creatures in the universe of another Archetype, each universe of each Archetype has an infinite hierarchy of its own stories, Akuto, hiroshi and Archetypes overcome all hierarchies of such universes.

And this is just the hierarchical hierarchy of Archetypes and Akuto.

Yes, every universe contains an infinite hierarchy of its own stories, sounds pretty meh compared to the mythos and masada?. ƒñö

for what you explained at the very least, 1 gate is already beyond all of that. i am sorry if i am coming of as an ass but these descritpions are really not that impressive in comprassion to the three aftermentioned verses.

I heard that the first gate is basically infinite compared to 1-A, each universe that I mentioned above goes far beyond that.

it isnt infinite, its far far beyond anything such as quantification. its an Indeterminacy in difference. far beyond any infinites or quantifications.

It is pointless when every higher layer completely overcomes every concept of lower layer. because existence the lower layer is so small that it does not exist in the the higher layer.

there are no concepts even before the gates, much less after, theres also an infinite amount of outerversal realms even before the first gate. an indeterminancy in differenece still overshadows that by alot.

the archtype higharchy seem to be a difference of 1-A to 10-C which doesnt come close to the difference between the gates, according to your explanations.

As I explain it is hierarchy between reality and fiction, it is completely transcend to the hierarchy between dimension and beyond dimension.

They do at an unquantafiable level transcend this difference. There is already an infinite higharchy of 1-A realms even before the first gate.

yes and as you explain gates are only equivalent to the hierarchies of Archetypes, and can you explain why the Tloi is not tier 0 ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back