• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmmmmm, i am incredibly confused. pretty sure that everything is azzy's "dream", isnt that basically irrefutable. who said this thou they are clearly wrong.

azzy should definitaly comment on this. its been mostly agreed by the entire fandom of CM that everything is Azzy's dream. i would like to see thier arguments for this.

That's what I've been saying. They claim Lovecraft himself denied some of this but....he's dead. And Death of the Author is a thing.

I agree it's ludicrous but idk.

its incredibly ludicrious. the whole mythos points to azzy being the supreme being and so do the quotes from multiple bits of his work. even if lovecraft did state that, isnt word of god second to the actual writing and "feats".

Then why does the profile say the opposite? (not warring with you fyi, just inquiring)

Also, I'm still confused as to how it's anything other than Azathoth = Writer > everyone else...

But I also have not been on this wiki for more than about 20 minutes anywhere in the past 3 weeks or so due to life things so...

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

hmmmmmmmm, interesting. thats a far better compromise however i still dont agree with it. however, will that be an upgrade to yoggy or downgrade to azzy?

or perhaps both?

so basically a switch of places, hmm. not gonna lie i have seen people talk about this in fandom for a while but i was firmly aganist it. until i see thier argument i am aganist this completly, however if thier arguments are resonable and logical and have facts backing them. then we shall see.

I'd have to see the arguments myself to have a proper opinion on them. If it's based on the word of Lovecraft himself, then it's not really all that debatable. But everything I've seen from within the Cthulhu Mythos would seem to suggest that everything is Azathoth's dream, so I'm a bit confused at this moment.

What makes TLOI tier 0? Its seems pretty iffy as she only infinitely stronger than akuto while Hadou Gods and Outer Gods transcends the very outerversal itself, Gods beyond the first gate see hypnos who is infinitely above baseline 1A as how he see a normal human, infinitely above someone in outerversal isnt very impressive since they not transcends the outerversal hierarchy

No. The current and new systems are still not feat-based, though Ultima said feats are primary in the new system. Statements with context are still permissible though.

I'm fine with statements that have context to back it up but we do need a feat based system. Sadly that'll never happen. First dimensions, now ordinals. Anything to prevent actual testaments of power (feats) from being the star of the show.

GLHF22 said:
What makes TLOI tier 0? Its seems pretty iffy as she only infinitely stronger than akuto while Hadou Gods and Outer Gods transcends the very outerversal itself, Gods beyond the first gate see hypnos who is infinitely above baseline 1A as how he see a normal human, infinitely above someone in outerversal isnt very impressive since they not transcends the outerversal hierarchy
This is Akuto's updated 1-A AP: As an storyteller, he created and has full control over an infinite amount stories, each containing an infinite amount of layers, with each layer containing an infinite amount of universes, with every universe containing an storyteller, with each storyteller having created an infinite amount of stories, each containing an infinite amount of layers, with each layer containing an infinite amount of universes, with every universe containing an storyteller, ad infinitum. After multiple millennia of creating stories, Akuto could only perceive the reality he had created as a fiction he needed to end, and was perceived as omnipotent by Hiroshi fused with Bouichirou [who is also infinite infinities of infinities above baseline 1-A].

Then Akuto has a power up, and TLOI is still vastly above him.

No matter how far you are in outerversal hierarchy you Will not reach outer or Hadou Gods as they transcends the very outerversal itself, i have talked about this with raven,

GLHF22 said:
No matter how far you are in outerversal hierarchy you Will not reach outer or Hadou Gods as they transcends the very outerversal itself, i have talked about this with raven,
I'm not saying Akuto is above Hajun, Yato or Merc (I'm pretty sure they are above him), I was just saying how far into 1-A he was.

GLHF22 said:
And im asking about why TLOI being Tier 0 with only infinitely above Akuto
Because that's how the current Tier 0 works. She is the supreme being of the verse, where:

Storyteller with the lowest story density = 1-A. There are countless levels layers of density, each being infinitely above the last. Akuto is infinity above all others storytellers, being above infinite layers of density. Hiroshi/Bouichirou, who's also above infinite layers of density, says that when compared to Akuto, he feels worthless, being a side character to his protagonism, being a background character compared to an omnipotent god. Akuto then became the Void Body, where the difference between his former form and his new one is the same between a High 2-A and a 1-A (DontTalkDT says it is even higher). And TLOI, upon creating the Anti-Universe, showed itself to be way above Void Akuto.

Do you want me to give an explanation for the upcoming competitor in 1A? Which is stronger than your explanation above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back