• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not a wank, it has been made very clear that the higher gate transcends the lower one unfathomably, and this is the case as you keep on going up higher and higher through gate after gate.

Feel free to give me the passage text of that and so far the discord hasnt seen such wank before.

Maxnumb231 said:
That is not a wank, it has been made very clear that the higher gate transcends the lower one unfathomably, and this is the case as you keep on going up higher and higher through gate after gate.
Feel free to give me the passage text of that and so far the discord hasnt seen such wank before.
I have no need to give evidence to someone who has issues with people on his own messge wall. Besides, I don't even have any form of the books themselves, ask someone who is actually knowledgeable about the verse.

Kinda agree with Max here. There is no noticeable difference between the difference of 3D to 1A and 3D to 4D unless stated by the author. There could be infinite hierarchies even in the same dimension.

Btw I vote TLOI for number one. OvO

@Eons therefore it is parrotted idea that these type of stuff is running. Let me give you an example that was parrotted hajun having thought of having infinite taiji which it isnt the case and also taiji difference (1 to 2) is not transcdent which is why people make blog to debunk parroted stuff. No because ive asked somekem who reads lovecraft anything what these psrroted narration is non sense. Sure we can say lower gates is umfathomably not on the higher gates level but it doesnt mean people need to exaggerate "outerversal to 3D perspective".

Was asked to tell people about some misconceptions.

First, I'm told by Aeyu that CM is not recieving significant changes. Second, Yog is not currently considered greater than Azathoth, they are equal. That is all.

wasnt it always like that, were it always was nothing can be created without Azathoth but nothing can exsist without yog-sothoth? also wasnt it that if Azathoth ever "woke up" yog sothoth wouldnt cease to be, but would rather "rejoin" Azathoth as a "part of a greater whole". arent these two basically the same thing just in the way we precieve it "divided"?

I find it curious how people immediately start doomposting about, and trying to shot down new ideas before they even make into an actual, formal discussion. For ****'s sake this isn't a conspiracy nor a revolutionary movement, stop acting like a bunch of kindergartners.

the difference between each of the gates is unquantaifable, its a indetermincy in difference. we know this because of hypnos who was a beyond infinite 1-A being who transdended countless 1-A realms, was absolutley obliterated by trying to pass through the first gate as hypnos was literally nothing compared to the beings residing beyond and couldnt even comprhend or fathom these creatures and wished never to go to sleep again lest he catches their attention. this is coming from a being who was sure to conquer all of creation and managed to understand and transcend the aftermentioned 1-A realms.

Overlord4896 said:
the difference between each of the gates is unquantaifable, its a indetermincy in difference. we know this because of hypnos who was a beyond infinite 1-A being who transdended countless 1-A realms, was absolutley obliterated by trying to pass through the first gate as hypnos was literally nothing compared to the beings residing beyond and couldnt even comprhend or fathom these creatures and wished never to go to sleep again lest he catches their attention. this is coming from a being who was sure to conquer all of creation and managed to understand and transcend the aftermentioned 1-A realms.
Being nothing to compare or his mind being warped by the first gate doesnt mean u need exaggerate it to say "outerversal to 3D" when theres no statements regards to the amount of hyperbole. Hypnos went through the infinite Vacua but this doesnt determine anythibg what i said.

it isnt outerversal to 3D. its unquantafiable my man. hypnos transdended an infinite amount of 1-A realms each being beyond the one before it. he found pretty easy to do so, until he got to the first gate at which you know what happened which clearly shows the difference between each of the gates to be beyond infinite, most likely indetermint in nature.

Why is Outerversal to 3D even treated as anything special in the first place...? Its nothing more than a being bound by dimensions < A outerversal being. Using dimensions as a analogy for Outerversal layers is so wrong, please stop with it.

It dosnt matter how many "infinites" you slapp onto this, a higher layer will still be a higher layer. Legit, the difference between a 3D being and a outerversal being is not "bigger" than a outerversal being and a outerversal being on a higher layer.

This thread seems to have derailed too much at this point, and not lead anywhere. Should it be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back