• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse 1-A people True-Godly Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
The characters had it added because they were all transdual in their 1-A keys or something. However, the standards for having True-Godly regen have changed since then, and now requires one to regenerate from being erased on that same 1-A scale beyond the concepts of dimensions or existence / non-existence.

I don't believe this level of regen has ever been shown. So, with the possible exception of Reinhard's God Cell Legion thanks to his law causing them all to constantly come back after being killed, all the 1-A Masada characters should have their Regenerationn downgraded or removed from the 1-A key.

So, these changes would affect:

- Nerose Satanel

- Mercurius

- Marie

- Ren Fuji

- Shirou Yusa

- Haju

- Seventh Heave

- Habaki Sakagami

- Rindou Koga

- Soujirou Mibu

- Shiori Kujou

- Ryuusui Mikado

- Yakou Madara

- Tenma Morei

-Tenma Momiji

-Tenma Akuro

- Tenma Sukuna

-Tenma Ootake

- Tenma Yato

- First Heave

- Second Heave

Why the heck are you linking Keishirou and Sakuya?

And did you forget Tenma Ootake by definition was erasing Yakou Madara, the latter whom was capable of coming back from all of his attacks?

True Godly - having a backdrop from traditional meta-abstract space to regenerate from. And in this case, the Gods constantly regenerate from destruction at their level, somewhat akin to Nyartlathotep in Demonbane returning after being rofl stomped by EGD so many times.

Even after Hajun obliterated the gods, its implied they all still existed in some form, somehow.

@ALRF because I just linked all the Eastern Expedition, thinking they all went Gudou at some point. I'll remove them. As for Yakou, I did forget that.

@Sera they aren't continually regening from erasure on their level. They might be doing their 1-A version of Low-Mid or something, or in Habaki's case their 1-A version of High-Mid, but I don't think any of them except the one ALRF mentioned were doing the 1-A equivalent of Mid-Godly. And Hajun was using the memories of the Throne. The actual Gods were still dead and gone.

What?

>Marie is "killed" by Hajun

>Still exists in some form in Kajiri Kamui

>Returns in Pantheon.

She had to have recovered from such damage for this to even be possible. Same for First Heaven, Second Heaven, Satanel, Sanke, Reinhard, Ren, and Hajun. Pantheon takes place after Kajiri Kamui, and the gods have returned somehow. I doubt they were revived, I'd have to ask Ven.

Likewise, it is possible their regen could've been negated somehow. Like how Lambda couldn't regen after her "fight" with Featherine, needing assistance. Lambda still has true godly regen though.

Also Pantheon confirms the existence of the KKK cast.

So something definitely happened.

Edit: ******* ninja'd

Isn't the Seventh Heaven's Law to recreate the worlds of the old Gods?

He's probably bringing them back. They aren't coming back under their own power

Anyway, both my thoughts there and yours are using a theory about something happening in a unrealeased game. It can't be used as evidence.

He didn't recreate Hajun though, as Hajun Law and desire contradicts himself.

And no Seventh never showed the ability to revive, only replicate.

Maybe the entire game is non-canon and/or a retcon then

Regardless, the point I'm making is you can't use theories about an unreleased game to back up claims of True-Godly.

The entire game IS CANON.

No theories though, Hajun being a contradiction of Seventh has been said to be though, and the KKK cast being in the game and all of that? Not theories, but confirmed info.

But not confirmed why or how.

Hence, saying they came back on their own with true godly is still a theory.

If the game comes out and that's what it says happened, sure. But until then, it's not something you can use.

(And it's not like Shinza has ever contradicted itself before oh wait...)

Also, Low-Mid 1-A doesn't exist. The very idea of regenerating from physical matter being applied to an 1-A is ludicrous. At worse you could argue that Mid-Godly is the least impressive Regen a 1-A should have.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, Low-Mid 1-A doesn't exist. The very idea of regenerating from physical matter being applied to an 1-A is ludicrous. At worse you could argue that Mid-Godly is the least impressive Regen a 1-A should have.
Something like losing an arm and regenerating from it, but not being able to survive decapitation can still be applied to 1-A.

DontTalk himself said this, Regenerationn technically never was limited to physical matter.

If a 1-A regenerates from their "arm", they aren't reforming matter. They are reforming a dimensionless energy / spirit / whatever. It is Mid-Godly at least, even if not complete.

Sera Loveheart said:
True Godly - having a backdrop from traditional meta-abstract space to regenerate from. And in this case, the Gods constantly regenerate from destruction at their level, somewhat akin to Nyartlathotep in Demonbane returning after being rofl stomped by EGD so many times.
Even after Hajun obliterated the gods, its implied they all still existed in some form, somehow.
People should really stop naming this "back-up" , a "space", it's more close to what others call realm. Also, i find it ridiculous that transduality is not fit for true-godly regen, because almost only Outerversal entities "exist" beyond binaries all together.

It's litterally beyond physics, and all multi-valued logic. Alternativly, i would call it meta-dualism. Since it is beyond the very concept of dualism. Hence why the transduality page itself is incorrect, since it implies transduality is not proof of 1-A.

Also, Transduality is not transcedence in relationship to dualism, it's simply competly beyond the concepts of space-time, there is no way to present a relationship between the former and the latter, by metaphors that is.

@Matt, all 1-A's, should have true-godly by default, since it's contradictory to the Tiering system :

"Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all concepts of time and space. "

How can you not have automatically true-godly regen when you're true "essence" is infinitely superior to the concepts of space-time formation.

Masada said Pantheon would deal with what happens to dead Gods so your speculation is pretty much useless.

Also, Amaterasu uses the Throne's record to do its thing. Hajun's record is nonexistent. No Hajun record=No Tengu Dou world. And it is canon Amaterasu CANNOT bring the dead Gods back. Why did you think Eleonore chose to let her soul fade into nonexistence, when Shuradou was an available option for an afterlife?

@Propsect

Sera came up with the idea of True Godly and I wrote the Transduality page. "Space" is just just for convenience btw.

Look. Until we get Pantheon, it's best to just conclude this and save it for another time.

The transduality page is not incorrect as 1-A is not proof of it. 1-A is simply transcendence in relation to physics. There's 1-A magic, swords, gadgets, etc. They are all just beyond concepts of physics which include all dimensional limitations. 1-A is so wanked here it's painful. Fodder 1-A are shit compared to a 1-A such as an Outer God, yet even Outer Gods have some form of duality because they're still the dreams of Azathoth. It's all about perspective.

I'd rather not discuss "boundaries" at this time either. So please, let's keep it to the Masada stuff or just close the thread...

Hm, no at all. I will say it again, it because of why since they exist beyond the conceptualism of space-time. There is litterally no way to present some kind of "in relation to" between these two terms, that would be artistic metaphors in themself.

It's not like simply saying 1-A>High 1-B, that is obvious as a mathematical formulation, for you guys to grasp this easly. But 1-A's are beyond mathematics/physics, themself.

The actual Transduality, as i've said. Is transcedence to the very concept of dualism, and to be that. You have to be at least superior all space-time operations by being either conceptually independent to them, or vast transcedence to the concept of such notions.

Once DonttalkDT proposed to relate transduality with the many-valued logics , but that is not what transduality is about. I would personally prefer "meta-duality" since it's less misunderstood in context.

Transduality sound pretty much like Acausality.

They are "above", but still some kind of Duality and Causality. If they "interact", they aren't trully acausals. Just a transcendent/weird form of causality. As noted in Transduality page, even "Outside/Within" is a duality. So... Just a weird/transcendent form of Duality.

No, sorry. That is completely miswording the true significance of the term. Transduality has nothing to do with any proposed dualism, non-dualistic notion, or many-valued logics in themself.

For example, non-dualism is the negation of dualism. however that's still technically within the realm of dualism/physics even if phrased so metaphorically.

Also true acasuality is only applicable to infinite dimensional beings and above, but that's a bit off-topic.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We've been through this. You can do whatever you want in 1-A, it's all metaphorical. Of course it isn't physical matter. That doesn't change the fact that a 1-A being who can regenerates their "arm" from being destroyed does not automatically have the capability to regenerate their entire "body" if it is destroyed.

If a 1-A being is in human form and gets their arm chopped off, then regenerates it, that is not True Godly. It's a 1-A version of High-Low. This is fiction, it happens.

Anyway, this thead is apparently getting a lot of hate for some reason, so I'll close it and wait until Pantheon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back