• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, I thought this might be a fun idea

Plot
The Human Race gets information about Thanos' plan to wipe out half of the universe. They know that even the Avengers failed. So, they come up with a plan. Thanos will come to earth in about a year, to search for the stones. In this time, they build as many weapons as they can and come up with plans to take him out

A year later, Thanos comes onto Earth and is ready to get some stones.

Rules
The Human race has a year of prep and full knowledge about Thanos

The Human Race only has 7-B weapons

Speed =

Base Thanos

Votes
The Human Race (The Real World):

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe):

Inconclusive:

97d1d9f934a350cee765c5ac1a466605
7948889734 2cc5263b93 b

Ok, Composite Human had lasers, which fired at Light Speed velocities, so, Human Race should have it, and, if this doens't work i can see Human Race yeeting thanos with Nuclear Bombs before he can react.

The light speed stuff human's have are both non combat applicable and aren't 7-B so that stuff is meaningless.

However since this is base Thanos; he gets either nuked or dirty bombed and dies.

Also this is probably a stomp: this is a regular 7-B vs every nuke Earth currently has. Even ignoring how he would have to survive over 100 7-B attacks; he would then have to survive the radiation.

Ok now, us humans REALLY stomp him (Thanks fate fans..........)

1. We have a shit ton of advantage in AP, a baseline guy VS literal thousands of missles around the world. Thanos CAN tank the radiation by a long shot, but those amount of hits would destroy him

2. Thanos is haxless, he is a brawler, and that puts him at a MASSIVE disadvantage where has to fight whole nations which horribly outclass him in technology.

3. Thanos is 1 slow guy VS billions of people on a landmass he would struggle to cover in yeards

Keeweed said:
Also this is probably a stomp: this is a regular 7-B vs every nuke Earth currently has. Even ignoring how he would have to survive over 100 7-B attacks; he would then have to survive the radiation.
How strong are the bombs

Thanos is >>>>>> 19 megatons iirc

The MCU is now weaker than 99% of the wiki besides IG Thanos and dormammu.

I advise you to not do VS Matches because there are very few people who can do fair matches with them

Anyway, make it the avengers in general VS The human race or Thanos's whole army VS The Human Race (Since fate fans made them so weak they are on the level of real world us)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Ok now, us humans REALLY stomp him (Thanks fate fans..........)

1. We have a shit ton of advantage in AP, a baseline guy VS literal thousands of missles around the world. Thanos CAN tank the radiation by a long shot, but those amount of hits would destroy him
You can't tank radiation without radiation resistance. Unless that changed recently, radiation currently ignores durability (again unless I missed a recent revision)

Back