• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Plot:

After the Avengers have travled back in time, they collected all of the infinity Stones

But out of nowhere, Thanos from the past shows up

"You are foolish, you are idiots, you are insane to go against me.", Thanos said

The Avengers tried to stop Thanos, but Thanos simply overpowered them

Thanos then grabbed the Infinity stones and chuckled softly

"You can not stop me. I will destory every atom of the universe.", Thanos said

As Thanos was about to snap, suddeleny, Ego came behind Thanos and stabbed him in the back

"I've traveled here to stop you. This universe is mine!", Ego said

Thanos turned around and smashed Ego onto the ground

"You are nothing put foolish! And the universe can't afford to have that!", Thanos said

And the fight beings

Rules:

Thanos has the IG

Speed is equalized

Ego is bloodlusted

Lol Snap:

The Living Planet:

Inconclusive:

Battle music

ZomboMeme 24072019224429

Thanos's first move with the full IG is the snap. Unsure if that bypasses the high regen, though it would if Thanos uses his soul stones powers with it.

How does Ego defeat Thanos here tho? Thanos is much higher on the 5-A scale than Ego.

Thanos has Country level durability and doesn't resist any of Ego's haxs

Hell, he has to hax Ego to death due to immortality and Regen

Actually, since the snap won't kill Ego, the snap would nearly kill Thanos

He litteraly states that the snap almost killed him.

Thanos has 5-A shields, but i don't think any of them are omnidirectional.

This match is tough. There's a lot of variables to it.

Stalker Maggot said:
Actually, since the snap won't kill Ego, the snap would nearly kill Thanos
He litteraly states that the snap almost killed him.
The snap isn't what almost killed him, he used them a second time to destroy the infinity stones while they were on his gauntlet. To clarify, it took Wanda (someone who is stronger than Thanos) a good couple of minutes to destroy one infinity stone, so Thanos tanked that energy output x6, point blank. Not to mention the power surge would have been far greater due to happening straight away. It's extremely impressive that Thanos survived this, and with enough strength to somewhat fend off Captain Marvel a couple of days later.

Back