• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'll go inconclusive, Thanos either snaps or Kaguya one shots. This seems like a whoever pulls their shit out first wins, I'm still leaning on Thanos however.

Inb4 Kaguya x Thanos

@Dzhindzholia

"I am not going to read all of this i'll just say,AKAB can kill anyone who doesn't have resistance to it,AP is irrelevant."

So what you're saying is that Kaguya can kill the living Tribunal, even though he's infinitely more powerful then her, and logically shouldn't be effected by anything she does.

"Not in character."

I've already explained how it's in character. Moving on. But don't forget he snapped away 50% of all sentient life in the universe the minute he could.

"Her senses are on par or maby superior to Naruto's.She can fight him with her eyes closed and don't forget that byakugan gives her 359* vision,not that it is necessary."

Ok.

@Rocker

"Completely false and entirely depends on the type of hax.

Completely wrong again depending on the hax.

Nope if the 5-A in fact if the 3-A has not shown resistance to time-stop they are time-stopped plain and simple."

What? Do you know what an NLF is? Hax doesn't work no matter what. I've explained this numerous times to you. Humans aren't effected by certain poisons that bypass durability because we're simply stronger.

You're saying Ashbones will kill anyone no matter what if they don't have a resistence to it based on nothing. You're saying she could kill a 2-A character with Ashbones because it ignores durability. Again, you used FALSE EQUIVALENCE. Time stop effects time, not the 3-A character. You'd be freezing/stopping time. If they're not above the concepts of time, then OF COURSE IT WORKS. But like I said, that's a false equivalence fallacy, which isn't relevant to here.

If a 6-C character has only showed transmutation on a 6-C level, then it WILL NOT effect a 3-B level character by virtue of the 3-B being so much stronger then the 6-C character, they're essentially an ant who cannot effect them.

I did look at the profile.I want proof of her using using transmutation and mind manipulation as her first move.

22Easy said:
@Rocker

"Completely false and entirely depends on the type of hax.

Completely wrong again depending on the hax.

Nope if the 5-A in fact if the 3-A has not shown resistance to time-stop they are time-stopped plain and simple."

What? Do you know what an NLF is? Hax doesn't work no matter what. I've explained this numerous times to you. Humans aren't effected by certain poisons that bypass durability because we're simply stronger.

You're saying Ashbones will kill anyone no matter what if they don't have a resistence to it based on nothing. You're saying she could kill a 2-A character with Ashbones because it ignores durability. Again, you used FALSE EQUIVALENCE. Time stop effects time, not the 3-A character. You'd be freezing/stopping time. If they're not above the concepts of time, then OF COURSE IT WORKS. But like I said, that's a false equivalence fallacy, which isn't relevant to here.

If a 6-C character has only showed transmutation on a 6-C level, then it WILL NOT effect a 3-B level character by virtue of the 3-B being so much stronger then the 6-C character, they're essentially an ant who cannot effect them.
I do know what an NLF is and transmutation is one of those that itg nores it because of how it works. It literally turns your body into something.

Poison is completely different to that and is the real false equivalency you are using here.

Bre8k said:
I did look at the profile.I want proof of her using using transmutation and mind manipulation as her first move.
The moement she realized she had to kill Naruto and Sasuke she went for Ash-Klling bones (though Naruto used a clone anyway).

And the moment she was able to(after eating the fruit) she enslaved the world with Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Bre8k said:
Can she do that faster than Thanos throwing a blast at her?
Ermm ok.

1. He is supersonic with mhs+ at most while she is subrelavistic.

2. speed is equalized (literally the only reason she does not paste him).

So she can do it at the same speed. If not outright be faster because of speed equalized.

@Rocker

You guys were literally saying it worked no matter what so I brought up TLT to show you how ridiculous it was. Besides, you haven't even disproved the false equivalencies you've used.

"I do know what an NLF is and transmutation is one of those that itg nores it because of how it works. It literally turns your body into something."

Her AKAB has never effected 5-A beings who are MUCH stronger then her, yet you're saying they do based off of nothing but "lolbutmuhhax"

@Dzhindzholia

I brought it up to show you guys how ridiculous the notion of "her transmutation can effect anyone without a resistence to it" is.

Also, Thanos can snap your soul away without complete gauntlet. He can only do it on a universal scale with complete gauntlet though. Have you even read the profile?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Thanos snaps and wins. She has absolute no chance, and is only 5-A with one specific attack that she needs prep to do.
She only has no chance if you did not boether reading her profile. She has 2 ways to win which is AKAB and mind manipulation since he has no defense agains tboth. And her mind manipulation is faster than him snapping his finger since it is thought based.

22Easy said:
And Matthew agrees with me. He's one person, but knowledgable nonetheless.
Great? It does not mean he can not be wrong? I am not going to suddenly switch because of one other person.

What?She does it faster because of speed equal?the **** does that even mean?Speed equal makes thanos throw his blast just as fast as kaguya.

@Rocker1189
....I literally acknowledged he's just one person. Chill out.

Besides, Thanos has thought based Transmutation. Combine that with fact He can just snap and end her, this fight is over.

Bre8k said:
What?She does it faster because of speed equal?the **** does that even mean?Speed equal makes thanos throw his blast just as fast as kaguya.
facepalm.

That is not what I said. Just reread it again. I am not going to repeat myself.

22Easy said:

Besides, Thanos has thought based Transmutation. Combine that with fact He can just snap and end her, this fight is over.
I am chill.

So great they can both 1 shot each other like I said. Inconclusive.

Also, I've been informed that Kaguya's transmutation will work, so I'll concede to that. But it doesn't take away from the fact that Thanos snaps/thinks and wins.

Rocker1189 said:
22Easy said:

I am chill.
So great they can both 1 shot each other like I said. Inconclusive.
No they can't. Kaguya will literally NEVER be able to touch Thanos with AKAB.

22Easy said:
Also, I've been informed that Kaguya's transmutation will work, so I'll concede to that. But it doesn't take away from the fact that Thanos snaps/thinks and wins.
Same with Kaguya what a surprise.

Rocker1189 said:
She can think and win it is called GENJUTSU.
What does her genjustu even do in this fight? She's Low 5-B everywhere but the Expansive truth seaking ball. Will it even hurt Thanos? And again, Thanos can just use the Space stone to INSTANTLY create a portal and go literally anywhere where he can snap/think in peace.

@Matthew Schroeder

"Thanos snaps and wins. She has absolute no chance, and is only 5-A with one specific attack that she needs prep to do."

I wrote it about 3 times already.Thanos does not snap with incomplite IG,he transmutes more.

Normally he is large country physycally,and large planet only when enhanced with IG wich he does not do often.

What does her genjustu even do in this fight? She's Low 5-B everywhere but the Expansive truth seaking ball. Will it even hurt Thanos? And again, Thanos can just use the Space stone to INSTANTLY create a portal and go literally anywhere where he can snap/think in peace.
Genjutsu means that he is under her control I dont know what you mean by what would it do. It would be an instant win.

@Dzhindzholia

What are you talking about? He can snap with incomplete gauntlet, and I've explained how it's in character for him to use ANY of the infinity stones. The only reason he didn't do it with the soul stone was because of how late in the movie he got it.

Also:

Hell the starting distance is 4km via SBA. She can see him from over 20km away via scaling from Hinata's byakugan. Meanwhile he does not know her location and can not see her. She can also use Infinte Tsukuyomi at a planetary range . So just use IT and she wins without him ever having seen her.

@Rocker1189

Thanos creating instantaneous portals>Kaguya's thought

Thanos can also just use the time stone and adapt to Kaguya's strategy.

Also, Thanos' range with the Space Stone is universal, so what does Planetary range even mean here.

@22Easy

I watched the movie,there was no snap before he got the last stone if i don't forget,in this form his snaps just do nothing.

Hell,this thread turned into shitstorm and i'll appreciate if it will be close cause people just ignore each other.

Unsub.

22Easy said:
@Rocker1189
Thanos creating instantaneous portals>Kaguya's thought

Thanos can also just use the time stone and adapt to Kaguya's strategy.

Also, Thanos' range with the Space Stone is universal, so what does Planetary range even mean here.
Are you now saying he does not have to think to create his portals? They make themselves before he thinks them into existence I suppose.

Huesito88 said:
Thanos knew where half the universe was, I'm pretty sure he would know where Kaguya is
He does not have sensing as far as I know. So no he would not know her location.

@Rocker

Uh, even if he has to think, his portals are still instantaneous, so he'd get away from Kaguya regardless which gives him the edge he needs to win.

@Dzhindzholia

What are you talking about? He can snap away people with incomplete gauntlet, he just can't do it on a universal scale without all of the stones. Just check the profile. Also he had no reason to snap, so what's your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back