• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The image used for Flashing Penetrator shows Asuna in her Undine avatar, and from what I recall by the end of the Fairy Dance Arc the Aincrad game basically became a part of Alfheim Online right? So I don't see why this wouldn't be counted.
Because this is Asuna before that period. She only has that in her Post-Aincrad profile's ALO key.

Because this is Asuna before that period. She only has that in her Post-Aincrad profile's ALO key.
I see. Well even if that's the case, the fact that Asuna has Healing/Regeneration as well as superior stamina, coupled with her Acrobatics, means that she can easily wait until Taskmaster runs out of arrows before engaging in close combat.

I see. Well even if that's the case, the fact that Asuna has Healing/Regeneration as well as superior stamina, coupled with her Acrobatics, means that she can easily wait until Taskmaster runs out of arrows before engaging in close combat.
I pointed out why her healing isn't that great and Tasky, having Hawkeye's aim, is more than capable of sniping agile moving targets and even shoot the healing potion or crystal out of Asuna's hand. She would know that her opponent is healing her wounds with her info analysis and try to prevent it. By the time she runs out of arrows, Asuna would also be low or out of healing. In close combat, Tasky can analyze her fighting style and predict her movements like she did against Black Widow in order to counter her.

I pointed out why her healing isn't that great and Tasky, having Hawkeye's aim, is more than capable of sniping agile moving targets and even shoot the healing potion or crystal out of Asuna's hand. She would know that her opponent is healing her wounds with her info analysis and try to prevent it. By the time she runs out of arrows, Asuna would also be low or out of healing. In close combat, Tasky can analyze her fighting style and predict her movements like she did against Black Widow in order to counter her.
Actually Asuna doesn't even need to use any potion or crystal to heal as it says in her rpofile: Aria of the Starless Night{Regeneration (Low-Mid over time (All VR Avatars can regenerate entire limbs within 2-3 minutes), and Floor 25-49{ Regeneration (Mid-Low via Battle Healing. Only works in-combat. The stronger the enemy is, the less effective the in-combat regen is).
Also Asuna's own Information Analysis is roughly on par with Taskmaster's as it says this in the former's profile: Information Analysis (An extremely quick learner. Able to learn things by just seeing or experiencing it once). Which when coupled with the fact that Asuna's intelligence is rated as "Gifted" while Taskmaster is "At least Above Average", I'd say she won't have any trouble keeping up with Taskmaster.

Actually Asuna doesn't even need to use any potion or crystal to heal as it says in her rpofile: Aria of the Starless Night{Regeneration (Low-Mid over time (All VR Avatars can regenerate entire limbs within 2-3 minutes), and Floor 25-49{ Regeneration (Mid-Low via Battle Healing. Only works in-combat. The stronger the enemy is, the less effective the in-combat regen is).
Also Asuna's own Information Analysis is roughly on par with Taskmaster's as it says this in the former's profile: Information Analysis (An extremely quick learner. Able to learn things by just seeing or experiencing it once). Which when coupled with the fact that Asuna's intelligence is rated as "Gifted" while Taskmaster is only "Above Average", I'd say she won't have any trouble keeping up with Taskmaster.
Yeah but it's not instant and it won't save her from a headshot or decapitation or getting blown up. If we go by feats, Tasky's info analysis is better as it lets her copy and predict the movements of opponents which allowed her to overwhelm Black Widow who also has Gifted intelligence.

Yeah but it's not instant and it won't save her from a headshot or decapitation or getting blown up. If we go by feats, Tasky's info analysis is better as it lets her copy and predict the movements of opponents which allowed her to overwhelm Black Widow who also has Gifted intelligence.
While it's true that Asuna's Low-Mid Regeneration takes a while, her Mid-Low Regeneration only takes about 5 seconds to take effect.
Also I checked Black Widow's profile and apparently she doesn't have any Enhanced Senses, Statistics Amplification, or Information Analysis, unlike Asuna who has all 3. So I'd say Asuna stands a much better chance here compared to Black Widow.

Back