• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker at it again.

The comic book used as justification was apart of the MCU. It's separate from Marvel Comics itself entirely. I mean, look at it, it's pretty clear that's not only the same Character design as in the MCU, but also that's basically a shot of what happened after the events of the the first Avengers movie.

Anyways, Purple Geologist with a fancy glove and some serious swole for reasons above.
Thiccnos
Like seriously look at this fella

Wow. The wank on both sides is impressive to say the least.

Anyway, Thanos sould take this. He closes his fist and turns Kaguya into ash before she can throw her bones.

>Using the comic book version of Thanos to justify the MCU version.

>Saying Thanos can look into the future when 1) That requires meditation and 2) He has never done it in-character.

>Snapping off Kaguya using the Soul Stone when he has never been seen using it.

These were just the ones I could actually read from the sea of text above.

I mean if he uses it the same way Strange does, then it's not combat applicable given he has to sit down and meditate for who knows how long.

And we can't assume what he can do with the Soul Stone if there aren't any showings of him using it. Hell, there aren't any showings at all given it's the only stone that doesn't appear in the 10 years worth of movies.

@Sir Ovens

We know it gives the user knowledge of all who seek the Infinity Stones, as it gave Red Skull this power and (probably) Thanos as well considering he knew Tony and claimed to be "cursed with knowledge."

Saw this thread earlier today, but didn't have a chance to respond.

Yeah, there's not much Kaguya can do to Thanos. He outclasses her in raw AP and his hax straight out overpowers her own.

I think the debate isn't if Thanos wins, cuz he does. It's more of is this a decisive win or a stomp?

Edit: Also, Thanos fra.

To be honest, Thanos wins, he can kill her nigh-instant with pretty much any stone of his choosing. Thanos wins via better hax on a much higher scale.

@Gar Yeah, and tbh..I can't even remember him using shields at all aside from one time in the begining of the movie.

I do have to say this, I am still of the opinion that IT solos Thanos, the real question is if she will use it right away. If she doesn't, she loses. If she does, she wins.

The space stone allows him to go anywhere in the universe at a whim, Besides don't these battles take place in a neutral universe? why would BFR negate his gauntlet unless your implying Kaguya dimension is outside the universe or something lol?

In Universe is the key part. It's not important for dimensional or beyond universal teleport/BFR user it's neutral or not.

I don't remember Kaguya's dimensions is another planet sized universe but it's not important either way because I didn't ask that. I only ask MCU IG is useless or not in another dimension/universe or not.

Dimension changing is the first move Kaguya use and this she spams.

I believe that the MCU version of the Infinity Gauntlet doesn't have the whole 'Only works in its home dimension/universe' weakness.

@Mindovin Couldn't he simply use the space gem to get out or rewind time to before it occurs? Besides changing the dimension also changes it for her as well but Thanos can also warp the dimension with the reality gem as well potentially.

Earth-616 Infinity Stones works only inside Earth-616. Inside Earth-617 they are nothing but simple gems.

From Marvel Database: One thing the Infinity Gauntlet cannot do is work outside the Universe it comes from. The Gauntlet from 616 will only work in the 616 universe so on and so forth. It is also incapable of being used to destroy itself.

That weakness doesn't exist in the MCU though, and what proof do you have that Kaguya's dimension is outside of the universe?

@Frantzy12

Actually try to understand what I wrote first and answer later.

First, I didn't watch the movie and I was curious is correct for the movie or not.

Second, I never claimed as such.

@Mindovin

He did read your reply, though. By mentioning that the Infiniry Stones don't work outside of their home universe you are very obviously implying that MCU Thanos has the same weakness, which is never shown.

Furthermore, you are also implying that Kaguya's dimensions are indeed seperate from the universe, as the only way that Thanos would be unable to leave them is if his gauntlet didn't work (which is already faulty reasoning) because it left the home universe.

Kaguya's dimensions do have some statements that say they are their own space-time iirc. But yeah, I don't think MCU Thanos has that weakness.

@Assaltwaffle

First, I never implied something like that for MCU. I said this: for comics IS don't work outside their origin universe. Is same with the MCU?

I said as a possibility, not as 100% statement.

I really wonder, is my writing English that bad and people don't understand what I wrote or people simply see what they want to see?

@Xantospoc

Thanks, you answered my question. Hmm, I think MCU uses dimension for the universe after looking MCU Wikia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back