• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think abou it, in character Thanos doesn't immediately go for hax.

Especially since this is incomplete infinity guantlet who almost lost because he couldn't close his hand.

And it's also implied that he can't actually revive himself either (Some people are suggesting that he can do this), when he tells Thor "You should've gone for the head", theres also the fact that thanos without shields only has country level durability.

22Easy said:
@Rocker
Uh, even if he has to think, his portals are still instantaneous, so he'd get away from Kaguya regardless which gives him the edge he needs to win.
Kaguyas genjutsu is also instantaneous just like any occular based genjutsu seriously dude stop. Also he would know what she is doing 4km away? Or are you saying he would immediately teleport away in character for no reason.

@Rocker

You literally just said it's thought based. Now suddenly it's instant? Decide.

Besides, if Kaguya does anything to Thanos, loltimestone and he comes back and he's ready.

Kaguya gets haxstomped since she can never permanently put Thanos down. All Thanos needs is an instant and he thinks and he reality warps Kaguya into a bag of chips.

22Easy said:
@Rocker
You literally just said it's thought based. Now suddenly it's instant? Decide.

Besides, if Kaguya does anything to Thanos, loltimestone and he comes back and he's ready.

Kaguya gets haxstomped since she can never permanently put Thanos down. All Thanos needs is an instant and he thinks and he reality warps Kaguya into a bag of chips.
For something to happen first you have to think it. So Thanos's portal are at the speed of thought but appear instantly just like Kaguya's genjutsu is at the speed of thought but happens instantly.

IF HE IS MIND HAXXED HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING SINCE HE IS DIRECTLY UNDER HER CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES TIME STONES.

Damn dude you are annoying to debate with.

Thaqnos has to move his hand/fingers to do any of his hax, Kaguya just has to think.

Still though, both can one shot each other, I just think Kaguya would win in this particaular scenario.

Yeah I am switching to Kaguya now, because of the starting distance and the fact that she can see him waaay before he notices her.

>>>Genjutsu that mind haxes a planet.

>>>Stone linked with every mind in the universe.

Yeah, genjutsu is really gonna help.

IT is planetary range through the moon alone. And genjutsu range equaling Byakugan range is wank. Anything Kaguya can use to mind screw (sans a moon boosted IT) Thanos requires him to lock eyes with her. Byakugan doesn't make Kaguya do that

Celestial Judge said:
^ That sounds more like the comic book version of the mind stone. And he doesn't have the mind stone in this version.
I'm going by the profiles. Would it be wrong to assume the mind stone can mind hax half of the universe like the soul stone did souls?

So what stones does Thanos have?

I'm going by the profiles. Would it be wrong to assume the mind stone can mind hax half of the universe like the soul stone did souls?

Actually scratch that I forget the mind stone is is the tesseract. I got that and the soul stone mixed up.

I think this version is power and mind if I'm not mistaken.

Actually scratch that I forget the mind stone is is the tesseract. I got that and the soul stone mixed up.

I think this version is power and mind if I'm not mistaken.

I thought Tesseract was Space?

@Rocker1189

"For something to happen first you have to think it. So Thanos's portal are at the speed of thought but appear instantly just like Kaguya's genjutsu is at the speed of thought but happens instantly."

How does that answer my question? They're both matched there I suppose.

"IF HE IS MIND HAXXED HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING SINCE HE IS DIRECTLY UNDER HER CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES TIME STONES."

Do you understand how the infinity stones work? The time stone could bring him back regardless. Even if Kaguya forces him to kill himself. Did you even watch Dr. Strange and see the time stone in action?

"Damn dude you are annoying to debate with."

You've spammed the same points over and over that have been debunked, and you have the nerve to call me annoying? Nevermind the fact that this adds nothing to your argument except that it makes you look like a child.

@Celestial

No, the mind stone is the one that vision had, that was the last stone he needed to complete the infinity guantlet.

Kaguya simply can not blitz?

Kaguya is Relativistic and Thanos is At Least Supersonic and Massively Hipersonic+ with attack speed...

Thanos Durability normally is At Least High 6-B likely higher and 5-A with Shields and when enhanced by the Infinity Gauntlet...

My vote is for Kaguya Low Dif

Thanos will not be able to activate his shields in time because the Kaguya speed and the his weakness is must be able to move his hand to activate the Infinity Stones, Kaguya simply blitz before Thanos moves his hand to use the Infinity Stones powers and one shot with any attack before Thanos active the his Shields and his durability normally is High 6-B and 5-A with Shields, use she bones and kill instantly Thanos, she use his The Gentle Fist bypasses his durability or she cam simply active Mugen Tsukuyomi...

Kaguya wins with durability negation with All-Killing Ash Bone, The Gentle Fist bypasses durability, Mind Manipulation or Mugen Tsukuyomi.

Note: The main factor for the reason I am giving this victory to the Kaguya is its immense speed advantage, if Thanos and Kaguya had equal or close speeds I would give that victory to Thanos Low Dif for he can one shot and negates her durability with Reality Warping.

God-King Superman77 said:
Speed is equalized here
But how? Kaguya have the speed Relativistic and Thanos is At Least Supersonic and Massively Hypersonic+ with attack speed... Kaguya and Thanos not have any Key for Speed equalized here...

Kaguya due to being character gets turned into ash or into stone... she gets cocky the whole time. While Thanos is so going to go for the kill on the spot, plus she has SMALL PLANET LEVEL DURABILITY... Thanos with a smack will wreck her.

Votes so far:

-Bunny girl out of Kishomoto's behind: 1 vote

-Stalin One Million: 6 votes (Counting mine's)

So, Thanos wins a lot here. This is the incomplete gauntlet, do I assume he has all stones but mind.

Closing his fist with the Power Stone: Kaguya is crushed into paste.

Closing his fist with the Space Stone: Kaguya is brought to Thanos and is subsequently destroyed.

Closing his fist with the Reality Stone: Kaguya turns into bubbles, stone, or silly string.

Closing his fist with the Soul Stone: He never does this.

Closing his fist with the Time Stone: Time is frozen is rewound and Thanos can do whatever he wants.

Should be an easy win here.

Obito had time to say goodbye and give his sharingan to kakashi before being turned into ash, so why can't Thanos reverse time to regenerate like he did with Vision?

Even if the starting distance is 4km they should still know where the other is, otherwise characters that can't see/sense very far would wander around aimlessly

Kaguya never went for genjutsu during a fight so it's probably out of character for her to do that

With speed equalized Thanos can probably outhax her

3 stone thanos was pretty much unbeatable. The other stones were unnecessary for his dominance over the Marvel Universe, expect that his goal required them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back