• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then no, does he use time stop in character or an attack that can cross 4km before kaguya can go into one of her dimensions?

This incomplete gauntlet so no Mind Stone.

Ash Bones utterly penetrate Naruto's clones without dispelling them and Naruto makes sure he never hit with them. People saying his base durability is Large Country Level or something if it's correct an ash bone is enough probably.

684-16
684-17

the gaunlet boosts his dura as far as the page description goes, and assuming it can penatrate him is quiet nlf. the point is, can he oneshot her before she puts him into an illusion, and would he oneshot her before she puts him into an illusion?

please note that they are 4kms away from each other

And please do not close this for a bit. I'm going to be occupied, but unless he either can resist planetary mind control or tear kaguyaapart before she uses IT (the power stone has shown the direct need for its telekinetic power to move to a place, so that is not an argument as far as i know).

and of course if he would use such powwer in character.

If not, then kaguya just mindhaxes and gets the infinity gaunlet. (RIP momoshiki)

and don't use comics as exemples, in comics, the stones are much more ineffective anywhere that is no their original universe,so they wouldn't work that well in central park (we use the real world version of it)

While Thanos could take this I don't know why the ash-bone technique is being ruled out considering Iron man was able to draw blood..albeit with considerable effort on his part. Unless I'm missing something couldn't she also find methods to restrict the gauntlet use...as I find it hard to believe that she somehow completely helpless with this given that several other characters in Infinity war have been able to give Thanos pause with it...and none of them save for possibly Dr.Strange were at this level: Thor doesn't count as he wasn't trying to stop Thanos before the Infinity Gauntlet was actually used.

So with speed equalized and in character Thanos could win with consistent power output and with versatility with the reality stone however IT and gauntlet restriction are still the greatest threats to Thanos.

@Muu

You are missing something, actually. How does Kaguya restrict Thanos' gauntlet before he has many opportunities to kill her? All-killing ash bones won't work with Thanos since he as a history of turning would-be-lethal projectiles into bubbles.

@Assaltwaffle

If it weren't for the instances where Iron Man and Spiderman were able to restrict the gauntlet I would agree. Also while not entirely sure if Thanos was just amused, but Captain America was able to very briefly restrict Thanos from using the gauntlet. Not saying that Thanks doesn't win but I doubt it's the stomp scenario that's has been popular here when Kaguya does technically have options considereing she was more powerful than anyone Thanos went up against save for Dr.Strange and Thor.

The problem with Kaguya restricting the gauntlet is that...she doesn't know to do that. For all she knows it's just a decortative piece of armor.

Yeah, but again, she has no information to act on. There's also the fact that Thanos isn't just going to stand there and give her that time to make the connection through trial and error. Kaguya is not paritculary battle savy in the first place.

Thanos needs only one hit to kill Kaguya and that's discounting his hax.

Taking a quick glance:

Thanos has like 14-16 votes?

Kaguya, about 3?

All I really can say is that Thanos has a lot more than Kaguya...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
the gaunlet boosts his dura as far as the page description goes, and assuming it can penatrate him is quiet nlf. the point is, can he oneshot her before she puts him into an illusion, and would he oneshot her before she puts him into an illusion?

please note that they are 4kms away from each other
Could anybody anwer tbis? Kaguya will start with IT, period. Thabos himself m8ght simply look cool for a bit, or use attacks slower thatn the IT casting time

Could anybody anwer tbis? Kaguya will start with IT, period. Thabos himself m8ght simply look cool for a bit, or use attacks slower thatn the IT casting time

He's too much of a no-nonsense kind of guy to start with flashy attacks.

Yes, and which of those attacks can cross 4kms before somone as fast as him can teleport into a pocketdimenion and put him to sleep?

@Risci

Everything but a blast. His Power Stone can be targeted to a location. It has no travel time unless he uses it as a beam. His Reality Stone can be targeted to a location. It has no travel time. His Space Stone can be targeted to a location. It has no travel time unless he uses it to create a black hole. His Time Stone can be targeted to a location. It has no travel time.

Also, when has Kaguya ever tried IT in a 1v1? The answer is never. She used it to mass induce sleep, but never tried to weaponize it for a 1v1. Even if she did, it wouldn't matter since Thanos still has plenty to put her down.

Thanos can just literally create a portal that leads right next to her and blast her. Also, I don't believe any of his stuff has any sufficient travel time. So, he can just turn her into noodles by thinking about it.

Also, where's this idea that Kaguya is going to use Infinite Tsukuyomi right off the bat in a fight when she's never done so? It's only ever been used as part of a plan to basically takeover the world/reclaim the world's chakra.

Here, she's just dropped into a scenario that forces her to fight Thanos.

The biggest issue in seeing this as an outright stomp is the fact that the gauntlet has been restrained by far less than what Kaguya can do and that Ironman of all people was able to not only put up a fight against Thanos but also draw blood after Thanos got 4 stones. I know it's a bit off topic but I'm still trying to process the absurdity of that whole situation.

A blast from the power gem would really be the only thing Thanos needs but again if this is an in character fight I don't think it's impossible for Kaguya to not die at the start.

TheC2 said:
Thanos can just literally create a portal that leads right next to her and blast her. Also, I don't believe any of his stuff has any sufficient travel time. So, he can just turn her into noodles by thinking about it.
Also, where's this idea that Kaguya is going to use Infinite Tsukuyomi right off the bat in a fight when she's never done so? It's only ever been used as part of a plan to basically takeover the world/reclaim the world's chakra.

Here, she's just dropped into a scenario that forces her to fight Thanos.
for his attacks, fair enough, just no one answered.

For her IT. the two times she fought it was already active, and its life or death situation for her to activate it and get an upper hand on momoshiki

and the fact doesn't stop the fact that she still does that if it isn't already active. But again, thanos can likely kill her before that (does he do that by the way? I find it hard to belive he is bloodlusted by nature and yet didnt kill all oposition whitout needing the snap)

Thanos only wanted the stones not kill the avengers, so if he is willing to kill i don't see why wouldn't he use the stones in a different maner. He could just reality stone her into an egg from the start considering his range.

Thats not how it works, he has to fight how he would in character, and use his standard tactics, he just wont stop until kaguya is dead

I'm saying that the movie isn't an example of a Thanos that is willing to kill, most of his "fights" were him toying with his oponents(the Hulk and the Guardians of the Galaxy) or he wanted something from them(the fight in titan), plus the avengers received stupid amounts of plot armor from the writers.

yes, and he will keep acting that way, we do not put him into a mentality where he wants to kill, we put him in a mentality where he ats the same way he naturaly does, just whitout morals holdinh him back.

And toying is an actual thing that we keep in case the character does it.

Have we reached a verdict on who wins this match up so we can decide if this can be added to their profiles?

Doesn't Kaguya's all-killing-ash-bones affect people on the molecular level though? It says this in the wiki, so i it should be able to affect Thanos right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back