• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya (Naruto) vs Kai (Ninjago) [2-8-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Kaguya has a 6th sense that has interdimensional range, stealth isn't helping Kai. And Kaguya isn't undetectable because she's just stealthy, she straight up hides her presence making chakra, emotion, and danger sensing useless.
Power Stealing + Negation against resistance to power stealing remains an option

That's not teleportation, we clearly see the cloud of ash move around. Meaning he would still be vulnerable while moving around.
It fits this
Pseudo-teleportation: An imitation of teleportation due to short runs at a very high rate (much higher than the normal speed of the character). It may also be carried out at the expense of temporary transformation into a lightning / light / energy / astral entity (in this case, the character is able to partially ignore encountered in his way obstacles).

What's the range for this?
Several dozens of meter into the sky
Does Kai use it in character?
Like Aiger explaned, he has no in-character moves, he use any abilities he has depending on the situation
No. Kaguyas ice isn't a threat because it's ice but because it's controlled by her which allows her to hold down her opponents. Resistance to ice manip just means you won't get frozen easily and won't suffer from low temperatures, not that you can't be restrained by ice.
I can see Kai getting out of it with the Shadow Element ngl, or blowing it up throught AP

The problem is that he has Skylor's Element, which allows one to copy all the skills of someone, as well as power and potency
How does it work? Does Kai use it in character? Can he copy genetically unique abilities?
Because the sharingan can also copy all the skills of an opponent but kekkei genkai and above (which is most of Kaguyas abilities) require specific genes to be performed making them impossible to copy otherwise.
Kai doesn't have anything in char in that form, the best we see from him is using anything he needs depending on the situation. So he'll use anything
That's a pretty big NLF ngl.
Doesn't make her less skilled. And it was because of both him and Kinshiki
Kai got pretty good skills too. He was also able to counter a hypnosis technique and overpower multiple enemies with his eyes closed, his combat is really good too, shown here, and here. He should also compare to other Ninjas skill wise
Not saying Kai
Power Stealing + Negation against resistance to power stealing remains an option
How does it work? Kaguyas sensory has no visual queues, it's a by product of the unique chakra she has in her body which inherently comes from her cells and soul.

Also why would that even work? Kaguyas sensory scale from Narutos and Naruto couldn't detect Kaguya sneaking up on him.
It fits this
Yeah but that doesn't save him from stuff like her ice dimension since his ash still needs to travel. Meaning his ash would be equally restrained as his physically body.
Several dozens of meter into the sky
Doesn't seem to be enough against Kaguyas ice which can be as large as a mountain.
Like Aiger explaned, he has no in-character moves, he use any abilities he has depending on the situation
So there was no situation where teleportation or intangibility would become useful?
I can see Kai getting out of it with the Shadow Element ngl, or blowing it up throught AP
To blow it up he would need to somehow output the AP. Which he can't if he's restrained.

Either way I don't think this matters much.
Kai doesn't resist Kaguyas fear aura which paralyzes the opponent + doesn't resist paralysis which is one of Kaguyas opening moves + doesn't resist IT + doesn't have an answer to ash bone sneak attacks.

How does it work?
By touching the victim, you can copy all his hax + potency. And the user can use multiple Elements at once too
Does Kai use it in character? Can he copy genetically unique abilities?
EPs are genetically unique to the user, so yes he can

No? That's what every SOE Users do. They use anything according to the situation (Freezing someone when he attempts shooting something on him, using a shield when Lloyd is threathened to die, use lightning to save Skylor from some goons, him using plenty of Elements when he's at a range). Same for Chen
Not saying Kai
???
How does it work? Kaguyas sensory has no visual queues, it's a by product of the unique chakra she has in her body which inherently comes from her cells and soul.
The user just have to point the weapon to the victim and then he can absorb his powers. (And no, he doesn't need to restrain his victim to do that)
Also why would that even work? Kaguyas sensory scale from Narutos and Naruto couldn't detect Kaguya sneaking up on him.
Kai upscale from Jacob who can detect people without having to see them throught sound alone. That ability is also constanly active

Yeah but that doesn't save him from stuff like her ice dimension since his ash still needs to travel. Meaning his ash would be equally restrained as his physically body.
He doesn't need to do that using Shadow
Doesn't seem to be enough against Kaguyas ice which can be as large as a mountain.
So? 4-C AP vs Low 5-B AP, what does the mountain size even change?
So there was no situation where teleportation or intangibility would become useful?
Hum...to evade her bone attacks?

This match might be a stomp. Does kai have any wincons?
Far higher AP, good ranged attack, Poison hax, Fire resistance negation, Power Stealing/Power Absorption resistance negation, Attack reflection, Dura Neg, Planetary ranged Mind hax/Telepathy/Preco,

Last edited:
Kai doesn't resist Kaguyas fear aura which paralyzes the opponent + doesn't resist paralysis which is one of Kaguyas opening moves + doesn't resist IT + doesn't have an answer to ash bone sneak attacks.
Can you show her fear manip?

Kai is also bloodlusted in that form, he's going to go straight for the kill no matter what
Kai doesn't resist Kaguyas fear aura which paralyzes the opponent +
I don't see it on her profile, nor the Ōtsutsuki's profile. And Fear hax is limited to Sasuke
Sasuke Uchiha:
doesn't resist paralysis which is one of Kaguyas opening moves +
Kai simply dodges?
doesn't have an answer to ash bone sneak attacks.
What will Kaguya do against Kai spamming ranged EP attacks to prevent her from slipping away?

Kai doesn't resist Kaguyas fear aura which paralyzes the opponent + doesn't resist paralysis which is one of Kaguyas opening moves
I heavily doubt Kai is letting himself get hit by Black Recievers
This match might be a stomp. Does kai have any wincons?
They can both one shot each other throught some attacks, I don't think its stomp
We saw other SOE users like Chen basically doing the same thing as Kai: Use any element useful on the situation. Also, the staff constanly corrupting Kai and making him bloodlusted is gonna make it very hard for him to get fear haxed

Then he's cooked because he's not touching Kaguya without dying.
EPs are genetically unique to the user, so yes he can
Not unique to the user but specifically caused by their genetic code. If he can't then it would be like trying to copy a tail whip without having a tail.
The user just have to point the weapon to the victim and then he can absorb his powers. (And no, he doesn't need to restrain his victim to do that)
Okay so he needs to point his staff at Kaguya and it takes a while to absorb. Does it have any better range feats? Does it absorb all powers equally fast? Because otherwise Kaguya would take like 3 business days to absorb given her nigh infinite chakra lmao.
Kai upscale from Jacob who can detect people without having to see them throught sound alone. That ability is also constanly active
Yeah Kaguya completely hides her presence so she should be fine.
He doesn't need to do that using Shadow
Shadow gets countered by the size of the ice being beyond his range.
So? 4-C AP vs Low 5-B AP, what does the mountain size even change?
Huh? I was clearly replying to the range of Kais shadow teleportation not to his AP.
Hum...to evade her bone attacks?
I was asking in-universe when Kai actually fought.

Can you show her fear manip?
Kaguya scales from Orochimaru same as Hagoromo. Kaguyas profile just hasn't been updated yet but this is accepted as a general Naruto hax
And we straight up see Sakura completely get paralyzed by this fear manipulation as well.
Kai is also bloodlusted in that form, he's going to go straight for the kill no matter what
Being bloodlusted when he was in that form in-universe doesn't mean he will have the same state of mind in a vs match lmao. SBA make him non bloodlusted by nature.
I don't see it on her profile, nor the Ōtsutsuki's profile. And Fear hax is limited to Sasuke
Fear hax is a general Narutoverse hax for high tier characters. Kaguyas profile is just heavily outdated.

Like Kaguyas profile doesn't even list regeneration despite her entire gimmick being regeneration based immortality scaling off of feats like being cut in half.
Kai simply dodges?
How if he can't even detect Kaguya? Or if he cant even move due to the gravity of the dimension?
What will Kaguya do against Kai spamming ranged EP attacks to prevent her from slipping away?
Slip away? How is he going to stop her from opening portal behind her and dodge the attack towards it?
I heavily doubt Kai is letting himself get hit by Black Recievers
Kaguya doesn't only paralyze through black receivers. Just touching Naruto was enough to paralyze him.

Kaguya scales from Orochimaru same as Hagoromo. Kaguyas profile just hasn't been updated yet but this is accepted as a general Naruto hax

And we straight up see Sakura completely get paralyzed by this fear manipulation as well.

Being bloodlusted when he was in that form in-universe doesn't mean he will have the same state of mind in a vs match lmao. SBA make him non bloodlusted by nature.

Fear hax is a general Narutoverse hax for high tier characters. Kaguyas profile is just heavily outdated.

Like Kaguyas profile doesn't even list regeneration despite her entire gimmick being regeneration based immortality scaling off of feats like being cut in half.

Well if that's the case, could you go update Kaguya's profile with a CRT? If it's accepted, then I may consider switching

Not unique to the user but specifically caused by their genetic code. If he can't then it would be like trying to copy a tail whip without having a tail.
Garmadon's powers are specifically due to his Oni genetics, and Amber was able to copy them
Okay so he needs to point his staff at Kaguya and it takes a while to absorb. Does it have any better range feats? Does it absorb all powers equally fast? Because otherwise Kaguya would take like 3 business days to absorb given her nigh infinite chakra lmao.
Nah it takes seconds, and the staff can absorp multiple people's power pretty fast.
Yeah Kaguya completely hides her presence so she should be fine.
That seem to only supress Aura, but not really sound
I was asking in-universe when Kai actually fought.
Smoke and Shadow were used to dodge blows, Kai should be able to do that asw

Isn't that kinda applicable only on weaker beings?
Will change that OP rule cuz it really limits the fight
How if he can't even detect Kaguya? Or if he cant even move due to the gravity of the dimension?
Kai can prevent her from slipping into portals by shooting her consistanly
Slip away? How is he going to stop her from opening portal behind her and dodge the attack towards it?
Teleportation. Both can pretty much sneak up on each other
Kaguya doesn't only paralyze through black receivers. Just touching Naruto was enough to paralyze him.
Knowing Kai will spam Elements to prevent her from doing that

He could evade most physical attacks throught Intangibility. Kai power absorps her or hit her with a blast when she tries slipping away, which is feasable knowing the starting distance is 5m (Else Kaguya will just Deco him or paralyze him or BFR him). He also has speed amps

Well if that's the case, could you go update Kaguya's profile with a CRT? If it's accepted, then I may consider switching
I think someone is already making a complete profile upgrade so doing so would just mess up their work. Either way it will take at least like 3 days to get a CRT accepted. I don't think it's really necessary anyway. The accepted justification is extremely and we even have an on-screen feat of Kaguya doing this. It's like seeing a dragon breath fire and not accepting it as an ability until a CRT is made.
Garmadon's powers are specifically due to his Oni genetics, and Amber was able to copy them
Sounds good enough. But could you elaborate?
That looks like he still needs to point it at them, that it has a specific range, and that it isn't instant. Meaning Kaguya should be able to just walk through it for a while if necessary.
That seem to only supress Aura, but not really sound
Naruto can sense far more than just aura. He can sense emotions and danger itself. So it should more so be her presence in general.
Smoke and Shadow were used to dodge blows, Kai should be able to do that asw
I'm asking if he ever needed to dodge in universe.
Isn't that kinda applicable only on weaker beings?
No? That would be social influencing. Why would it even be restricted to weaker beings when it was never shown or said to work like that?
Will change that OP rule cuz it really limits the fight
By "limits the fight" do you just mean "doesn't let Kai stomp"? Because there's literally nothing wrong with the fight otherwise.
Kai can prevent her from slipping into portals by shooting her consistanly
How does that prevent her from slipping into portals? She can spawn them literally anywhere, she would just spawn them in the direction she's dodging lol. That argument doesn't make any sense.
Teleportation. Both can pretty much sneak up on each other
Except Kaguya has high level precognition and sensory abilities as well as the ability to hide her presence, and Kai doesn't.
Knowing Kai will spam Elements to prevent her from doing that
And Kaguya will walk through them because she has Juubi invulnerability to elemental attacks meaning he will HAVE to attack her physically.
He could evade most physical attacks throught Intangibility.
His intangibility turns him into ash. Ash is still affected by most of Kaguyas abilities so he wouldn't actually dodge.
He also literally can't avoid IT at all.
Kai power absorps her
Already addressed that.
(Else Kaguya will just Deco him or paralyze him or BFR him). He also has speed amps
So does Kaguya but she also has OP precognition on top of it.

Sounds good enough. But could you elaborate?
On what?

That looks like he still needs to point it at them, that it has a specific range, and that it isn't instant. Meaning Kaguya should be able to just walk through it for a while if necessary.
Kaguya can't move in that process
Naruto can sense far more than just aura. He can sense emotions and danger itself. So it should more so be her presence in general.
Aura sensing isn't the same as sensing throught sound itself and vibration
I'm asking if he ever needed to dodge in universe.
His base does it, I don't see why his SOE form won't

No? That would be social influencing. Why would it even be restricted to weaker beings when it was never shown or said to work like that?
Sukuna per example has Fear Hax over people weaker then them. 7DS Demons do asw.
By "limits the fight" do you just mean "doesn't let Kai stomp"? Because there's literally nothing wrong with the fight otherwise.
Bc SOE Kai is in-char bloodlusted, why should I limit it?
How does that prevent her from slipping into portals? She can spawn them literally anywhere, she would just spawn them in the direction she's dodging lol. That argument doesn't make any sense.
Can't he shoot while she enters a portal, and the blast would still follow her?
Except Kaguya has high level precognition and sensory abilities as well as the ability to hide her presence, and Kai doesn't.
Kai has preco too throught Neuro's powers
And Kaguya will walk through them because she has Juubi invulnerability to elemental attacks meaning he will HAVE to attack her physically.
Kai got Invulnerability Negation throught at least 5 of his elements
So does Kaguya but she also has OP precognition on top of it.
Is it high enough to blitz?
Also why is the vote count 1:0:0?
Me, Masque, Karo, and now Ar1216789 all voted Kaguya…
Karo never voted. U just argued it was stomp. I didn't see the other's votes

Back