• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it says her has sould manipulation but never mentions what kind. So it would be great if you can show me the movie soul stone soul manipulation in action.

"Since when has the soul stone been used to snap out someones soul"

It literally says he can on his profile. Thanos has full knowledge on how to use the stones. Also, did you even watch the end of Infinity War?

• Soul Stone: Directly linked with, and representing the souls of all sentient beings in the Universe, the Soul Stone grants Thanos the power to manipulate the souls of his victims, allowing him to end the lives of his victims with but a snap of his fingers. When further empowered by the Five Other Stones combined, this ability can be performed on a universal scale.
If you have a problem, make a CRT.

It flat out says he can do it, Thanos knows he can do it, so why are you still denying it. You're still using this "X hasn't shown this so he can't do it" BS, when it's been debunked numerous times. Otherwise, Lucemon wouldn't have sealing since it was offscreen.

Also, Thanos is more knowledgable on the time stone then Dr. Strange. What are you on about? Thanos will DEFINITELY use it if he has to, which with what you're implying, he will.

I am denying it because incharacter Thanos has never done it. I dont care if he could. But everything I have mentioned about Kaguya she has done it. Despite there being tons of other things that she can do.

Also I dont know about Lucemon but doing something offscreen is completely different to never having done something before.

The fact is Thanos's first move in character would be to charge her get transportted to another dimension and get an ashbone to the face or straight up get mind haxxed. And not that weak mind hax from the movie. An actually strong one.

But you still don't seem to understand, that just because they haven't done, doesn't mean they can't and they won't! Thanos literally had no reason to do so, and because of that, you're saying he won't. Thanos KNOWS and WILL use the capabilities of the infinity stones to win a fight, and he has done so before. So again, what are you on about? Thanos knows exactly what he can do, you've acknowledged this. And your logic is despite Thanos knowing he can time loop and save his life, he wouldn't for some reason?

Do you realize how this sounds? "Oh Thanos knows he CAN time loop and save his life. But he won't. Because he hasn't done it on screen. Even if he has full knowledge on the infinity stones, he won't do this for no other reason then we haven't seen it."

You know what I really done care if he CAN do it or not. What he does do IN CHARACTER is go into melee with his opponent. What she does in IN CHARACTER is mind hax people or swap dimension depending on the situation. The situation is it is a 1 on 1 and he is charging her she would just put him to sleep with genjutsu. That is a fact. He would never get his time lopp of. Because he is mind haxxed. Unless you can show me he has mind hax resistance. Or his body acts independently to save himself.

Logically Gilgamesh can just lol Ea every fight and win. But he does not IN CHARACTER.

"You know what I really done care if he CAN do it or not."

Way to just flat out admit you're ignoring viable strategies from a character so Kaguya can win.

What do you mean he melees with opponents? He reality warped Drax on sight? He used the Time Stone to bring on Vision on sight? He used the full capabilities of the infinity stones the minute he could. What are you talking about he goes for melee, he goes for whatever he needs to do to win. and HE KNOWS WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO TO WIN. You're ignoring that it's completely in character for Thanos to use the infinity stones. Thanos KNOWS he can use the time stone this way, and he's willing to use them.

You're also ignoring the fact that it's simply a logical conclusion. Knowing you can win with time stone+having time stone=USING THE TIME STONE TO WIN.

He literally uses the infinity stones in character, and for some reason you think the Time Stone is an exception.

I dont think you understand what I am admitting but you know what, whatever.

That is not a fight bringing vision back was an obvious thing, what did you think he was going to do. Beat the air until Vision comes back? That argument makes no sense.

Yes what he knows would win against a character he actually knows the powers of. He knows nothing about her. I know he uses them and is willing to but it is literally not what he starts with in a fight. The movies literally started with him and Hulk going at it.

That does not matter when bringing peoples characters to a fight. Some characters have instawin buttons that they dont use because they would rather fight. He would obviously use it if he realised that he was actually danger which by then would be too late is my point. You can not super impose your own way of thinking unto another character.

Did he use the infinity stone first thing? Is my question.

Rocker1189 said:
Kaguuya swaps dimensions with him he burns to death in lava. Or alternatively she hits him with All kiling ash bones and he insta dies.
<5A drowning in lava

<Kaguya has never hurt a 5A with ash bones

Gargoyle One said:
dies.
<5A drowning in lava

<Kaguya has never hurt a 5A with ash bones
Ash bones by definition ignore durability. Now we need durability ignoring abilities to prove they affect thing with higher durability? Like literally says turns things it touches to ash...

Dura ignoring isn't Hax, and it only ignores Durability to the level it has shown.

Thanos is ludicrously stronger so he tanks, unless it turns into ash which is transmutation

Gargoyle One said:
Dura ignoring isn't Hax, and it only ignores Durability to the level it has shown.
Thanos is ludicrously stronger so he tanks, unless it turns into ash which is transmutation
It is transmutation it turns things it touches to ash.

And then they reform afterwards. I dont even know how it works. He turned the gun into bubbles then it was back to normal. To be honest in the movie the reality stone literally only looked like an illusion stone. And she can fire one into a portal and have it attack him from behind.

1. "That is not a fight bringing vision back was an obvious thing, what did you think he was going to do. Beat the air until Vision comes back? That argument makes no sense" How does the argument not support the fact Thanos spams the infinity stones.

2. "Yes what he knows would win against a character he actually knows the powers of. He knows nothing about her. I know he uses them and is willing to but it is literally not what he starts with in a fight. The movies literally started with him and Hulk going at it."

Thanos only had one infinity stone when he fought Hulk. The power stone. He had no other choice. This is not an argument. You're also implying Thanos isn't smart enough to slightly move his hand and loltimestone himself back to life if anything happens, which he can do on the fly.

3. "That does not matter when bringing peoples characters to a fight. Some characters have instawin buttons that they dont use because they would rather fight. He would obviously use it if he realised that he was actually danger which by then would be too late is my point. You can not super impose your own way of thinking unto another character."

I'm not imposing my way of thinking on to other characters. It's a statement that's backed up by MCU Thanos' mannerisms. You're trying to say he wouldn't use the time stone, when there's literally no reason for him not to. And your only argument for this is "uhhhhhh he hasnt doesnt it before that means he cant hahahaha"

4. "Did he use the infinity stone first thing? Is my question."

I literally said he did. He also immediately used all the stones vs Thor. He also immediately called upon the Power Stone to help him fight Hulk. The fight vs Spider-man, Iron-man, Star-lord, and The one girl with the emotion powers speaks for itself, where Thanos literally spams the infinity stones.

5. "Ash bones by definition ignore durability. Now we need durability ignoring abilities to prove they affect thing with higher durability? Like literally says turns things it touches to ash..."

That's an NLF. Just because it bypasses durability for 5-B people doesn't mean it will do the same for Thanos, who has a multitude of things beefing up his durability. But, if we use your logic "hurr durr bypassing durability even works if it's a higher tier", then I guess Kaguya can one shot Goku with speed equalized. Ashbones ALWAYS ignores durability right? Let's put her up against the Living Tribunal then, since it ignores durability no matter what the power difference.

Do you see all the flaws in your arguments?

Rocker1189 said:
And then they reform afterwards. I dont even know how it works. He turned the gun into bubbles then it was back to normal. To be honest in the movie the reality stone literally only looked like an illusion stone. And she can fire one into a portal and have it attack him from behind.
It turned back to normal because he left. Unless Thanos leaves to go pee in the middle of the fight Kaguya's ash bones are going to remain bubbles.

Dzhindzholia said:
"then I guess Kaguya can one shot Goku with speed equalized"
Actually you are not wrong....
Ashbones would literally not effect someone with Low 2-C durability.

Bypassing Durability doesn't mean you can just damage anyone no matter how strong they are. Unless you think a 10-C can harm Multi-Eternity just because they bypass durability.

It's an NLF. A no limits fallacy. You're saying Kaguya would be able to bypass dura no matter what despite the extreme power difference.

The living tribunal is massivey different to a 5-A and can ignore tansmutation anyway I am sure. And yes transmutation abilities to ignore durability that is a fact, no matter your tier. Though I dont know how high it would go.

I see an flaws in both arguments and we are just going to be going in circles.

So I am not going to continue on stating everything again. If you think he wins then so be it, but I believe that Kaguya wins with either Ashbones or Genjutsu. Or that the infinity gauntlet simply does not work in her dimension anyway.

Yep,maby Thanos turned them back because he just wanted.

But hey,he is not expecting AKAB from his back or just from any other direction,right?

22Easy said:
Ashbones would literally not effect someone with Low 2-C durability.

Bypassing Durability doesn't mean you can just damage anyone no matter how strong they are. Unless you think a 10-C can harm Multi-Eternity just because they bypass durability.

It's an NLF. A no limits fallacy. You're saying Kaguya would be able to bypass dura no matter what despite the extreme power difference.
Because that is how transmutation abilities work. If you have a problem you can make a CRT.

Even if Kaguya can transmute Thanos what's stopping Thanos from Transmuting her? He could turn her body into spaghetti strands.

The Wright Way said:
Even if Kaguya can transmute Thanos what's stopping Thanos from Transmuting her? He could turn her body into spaghetti strands.
Yeah like he transmutated all the Avengers right? Oh wait.

The Wright Way said:
Like he transmuted the Guardians in their first encounter.
And then never again. Also because he was literally setting a trap for them. Oh and it is just as dodgebale as hers apart from the fact that he can not tp it through portals. And she can predict his movements.

Rocker1189 said:
The Wright Way said:
Like he transmuted the Guardians in their first encounter.
And then never again. Also because he was literally setting a trap for them. Oh and it is just as dodgebale as hers apart from the fact that he can not tp it through portals. And she can predict his movements.
His transmutation isn't a projectile. Her's is. She can't dodge thought based tranmutation.

Huh I thought I remebered some red haze firing out of his hand or something? I guess I was wrong there apologies. Inconclusive then.

"The living tribunal is massivey different to a 5-A and can ignore tansmutation anyway I am sure. And yes transmutation abilities to ignore durability that is a fact, no matter your tier. Though I dont know how high it would go."

That is literally the definition of an NLF. You are saying Kaguya's "transmutation" abilities work no matter what the tier. So Ash bones would one shot a 2-A character. But for some reason, the Living Tribunal is an exception. You're just flat out wrong. Ashbones has never bypassed Durability on a 5-A scale, and it's an NLF to assume it could do so.

"I see an flaws in both arguments and we are just going to be going in circles."

I've consistently debunked your arguments. You're the only one going in circles because you refuse to accept or acknowledge basic facts.

Fact 1: You refuse to acknowledge that saying Ashbones can effect ANYONE NO MATTER THE TIER is an NLF.

Fact 2: You don't acknowledge that Thanos spams the infinity stones and has full knowledge on how to use them.

Fact 3: You're applying Marvel Comic's logic to the Marvel Cinematic Universe's logic. Which we've proved multiple times is false.

"Because that is how transmutation abilities work. If you have a problem you can make a CRT."

No it's not. You can ask any mod on this website. If you're trying to say Transmutation will work on anyone no matter what just because it bypasses durability, then that is an NLF. A no limits FALLACY. That is forbidden on this wiki. But once again, I guess normal poison can kill the living tribunal because it ignores durability. That's according to your logic. But the fact is, sheer strength can overcome hax. YHVH kills people with Mid-Godly regen by talking via sheer power, but you'd say that's impossible because mid-godly always lets them regenerate. Goku, The Living Tribunal, anybody above Kaguya's tier likely wouldn't be effected by Ash Bones by virtue of sheer strength. It'd be as effective as an Ant biting a Full grown Sumo wrestler.

"So I am not going to continue on stating everything again. If you think he wins then so be it, but I believe that Kaguya wins with either Ashbones or Genjutsu. Or that the infinity gauntlet simply does not work in her dimension anyway."

You can believe what you want. But your vote won't be counted seeing as you're using bad reasoning to justify it. If you keep this up, it'll get you banned from the wiki.

Now for my official reasons for Thanos.

Thanos has the soul stone, which pretty much means He can just snap away Kaguya's soul right off the bat. He has the Time stone which basically makes anything Kaguya could do to him useless since Thanos will just come back and he'll have more knowledge on how to kill her. He has the Mind Stone which is useless here, but it adds a general boost to the other infinity stones. He has the Reality and Space stones which let him beyond **** Kaguya to oblivion with their hax. He can turn her into a tree, rip her apart, instaneously travel behind her and snap her neck, etc.

Thanos spams these in character, and with an AP, Durability, and Hax advantage. I see no way for Kaguya to win. I'm voting for Thanos for these reasons.

Yeah ofcourse I would be banned from the wiki. lmao dont make me laugh.

The NLF here is to assume that transmutation can be ignored for being stronger. This is not dragonball. Sheer strength does not overcome hax at all. I guess you are going to say that an 8-A character woth time stop can not affect a 5-A character without timestop resistance. And an easy way for Kaguya to win is genjutsu. He can literally do nothing about that and is as thought based as anything else he has.

Rocker1189 said:
This is not dragonball. Sheer strength does not overcome hax at all. I guess you are going to say that an 8-A character woth time stop can not affect a 5-A character without timestop resistance. And an easy way for Kaguya to win is genjutsu. He can literally do nothing about that and is as thought based as anything else he has.
Sheer Strength CAN overcome hax.

A 4-A character will not be effected by a 10-B character's hax if the hax is on a 10-B level.

Also, your example is false equivalence. Time stop would be effecting time in general. But if the 8-A character tried to freeze ONLY the 5-A character, then no, it wouldn't work.

22Easy said:
Sheer Strength CAN overcome hax.

A 4-A character will not be effected by a 10-B character's hax if the hax is on a 10-B level.

Also, your example is false equivalence. Time stop would be effecting time in general. But if the 8-A character tried to freeze ONLY the 5-A character, then no, it wouldn't work.
Completely false and entirely depends on the type of hax.

Completely wrong again depending on the hax.

Nope if the 5-A in fact if the 3-A has not shown resistance to time-stop they are time-stopped plain and simple.

^I am not going to read all of this i'll just say,AKAB can kill anyone who doesn't have resistance to it,AP is irrelevant.

"Thanos has the soul stone, which pretty much means He can just snap away Kaguya's soul right off the bat."

Not in character.

"He has the Time stone which basically makes anything Kaguya could do to him useless since Thanos will just come back and he'll have more knowledge on how to kill her"

Not in character.

"He can turn her into a tree"

True.

"rip her apart, instaneously travel behind her and snap her neck, etc. "

Her senses are on par or maby superior to Naruto's.She can fight him with her eyes closed and don't forget that byakugan gives her 359* vision,not that it is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back