• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 Downgrades Part 3

Do you mean the first one in Meet the Medic, which happens at the very start? It looks promising, however I don't think it can really be used- we don't know how many rockets it took to cause the explosion.

What other 9-A feat? The only other 9-A feat we have is something that canonically oneshots the mercs and then we have an 8-C feat that disintegrates them

1:the calc can help to a suport feat to the fats 9-A

2:you are ignored the feats 9-a than i present

3:several calcs had used asumption

1. Except it cant as there are currently no other calcs that support them being 9-A

2. Which ones?

3. Which calcs are you referring to? Thus far all the calcs that have been made use on screen measurements to get their results

Youve posted calcs for lord of the rings and touhou

What do those have anything to do with this revision?

Look, this is getting on a lot of peoples nerves, youve been saying for two threads now that you have feats but never post anything and keep saying youll do it later.

Neither one of those calcs have anything to do with TF2, this is just repetitive non sense that isn't going anywhere. Also, most of the accepted stuff is just 9-B.

okay this is not finished but this is

I'm sorry if my writing and redaction is very bad but I am doing it in google translator

Ok let's go 1. discrediting the feats 9-b

2. Compiling feats 9-A

3:escale to merasmus and rare scale to saxton hale

4:my point of what will be the new estadistic of the mercenary

5: 5problems with disintegration:

6:mercenary statistics

8:speed beams 7:statisc to mvm

9:magic feats and other things

10:aditions habilites

1: the rocket jump was calced for 9-b yes that has sense but the thing is that is out of context because the rocket jump was suppose to be used in normal people and the fact and the fact that soldier receives damage doing it is Ingame me like many "feats the explosion of the scout is a bit complicated number 1 scout is almost dead at that moment of feat number 2 that feat has been calculated 4 times and the 3 times have been the result 9-to say that the peak of the scout is 9- b just for that feat does not make logical sense is like saying that a guy who constantly receives 8-a attacks and then he almost died for an 8-c feat but was about to die does not make sense two: the scout survives several explosions (if it is much more reliable to take three calculations than one that was made by the same one who tries to downgrade the verse) soldier can violently fragment at the same time the sentry dispenser teleported which should result in a 9 -a feat can also survive bominomicon that can wi th enough bombs at the same time can create 9-ae explosions even the scout can survive but let's play on the merasmus scale all people can survive real magma and supposedly a beam 9 -A from sun in a stick everyone can survive being hit with magma and be rammed to Mach 3 by demoman who can pull his ax to Mach 3 that weekly decrypted ignored the point and I don't know if this is valid point but the engineer can be Survive being disintegrated and rejoin the eureka in fact, in the encounter, the soldier was able to make several rocket jumps without any damage. The demoman is capable of normally producing 9-explosions in the encounter with the demoman and also the pyrotechnic feat when it burns a small city in an unknown time frame.

the rocket jump was calced for 9-b yes that has sense but the thing is that is out of context because the rocket jump was suppose to be used in normal people and the fact and the fact that soldier receives damage doing it is Ingame me like many "feats the explosion of the scout is a bit complicated.

Soldier being a mercenary and thus being able to survive his 9-B rocket jumps is fine, but that still doesn't make him 9-A, Wall level is an incredibly wide tier. Scout wasn't almost dead, he was injured, yes, but the feat that pushed him over the edge was still calculated at 9-B, which is consistent because again, Wall level is a wide tier.

scout is 9- b just for that feat does not make logical sense is like saying that a guy who constantly receives 8-a attacks and then he almost died for an 8-c feat but was about to die does not make sense two: the scout survives several explosions (if it is much more reliable to take three calculations than one that was made by the same one who tries to downgrade the verse)

I don't understand the point here, Scout doesn't constantly receive attacks way above his paygrade, he's withstanding something very consistent, Scout being harmed by rockets the Soldier only gets somewhat harmed by is even consistent by game standards as they have different health pools and strengths, as much as I would hate to compare to Overwatch, we wouldn't compare Tracer to someone like Reinhardt in that aspect, it's clear that one is less durable than the other because of how the characters are designed, Scout is designed for speed, not being hit.

Also, comparing 8-A to 8-C is vastly different, it's like comparing a stick of dynamite to a nuke, the comparison just doesn't work here.

normally produce 9-a explosions in meet the demoman also the pyro burning feat when he o she burn a small town in an unknown lapse of time

In Meet the Demoman, his sticky explosions kill everyone, even if they were 9-A, which they haven't been calculated to be, they wouldn't scale. Also, Pyro burning down the town is different because fire spreads and lots of things like to burn, anyone with a flamethrower could replicate that feat.

Also not sure where the Mach 3 is coming from.

you know that the blue team is considered trash and demoman can survive the explosion of his sticks and i not saying than soldier will become 9-a only because is far stronger than people i saying than has not logic saying than this is the pick of the soldier when definetly is not

That's not how Tier jumping works, we don't assume they're hundreds of times stronger.

what i saying that he is not 9-a by that feat i only saying that he is far stronger than people who can do rocket jump is more like to have a suport feat plus the thing was like to desmint the argument of weekly

Livinmeme said:
you know that the blue team is considered trash and demoman can survive the explosion of his sticks and i not saying than soldier will become 9-a only because is far stronger than people i saying than has not logic saying than this is the pick of the soldier when definitely is not
Yes, but why is the blue team considered trash, exactly? They are effectively the same characters, they are just the ones getting beaten all the time, that could be drawn up to a skill argument, but I don't want to get into that.

Demomans stickies haven't even been calculated to 9-A, so this argument is irrelevant anyway.

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that BLU team by this standard wouldn't even be able to rocket jump, in Meet the Soldier, even the Heavy of all people dies to one rocket.

There is currently one 9-A feat that onshots the mercs and all of the 8-C feats vaporize them

Im sorry but at this point all youre doing is dragging out the conversation without actually adding anything, this has been going on for almost a month, its time to move on

Completely serious, you have yet to post anything, this thread has just been 150 posts of 'i have feats ill post them but youre wrong' and nothing else. Its tedious and blatant stonewalling.

Doing the same damage in-game means nothing when they have feats with two completely different AP yields

but you say that the game is canon is if not canon the feat of rocket jump should not work if is canon then the rocket launcher should escale plus is more likely than the explosion is in game than the escale to cow managler

This continues to be circular; there is only one legit 9-A feat which flat out vapes the mercs, so they shouldn't scale. Only more heat resistance rather than durability. The 8-C calc is a game mechanic + robots being bigger targets than the mercs, and are more durable than the mercs, so the shouldn't scale.

And quite literally everything else, whether physical strike calcs, rockets, explosiives, guns, magic spells, ect are all calculated at 9-B. And everything people using to try to argue against comes from constant spamming with no source.

We also don't treat getting fodderized by the bosses as feats, but something the exact opposite of them.

Anyway, it might be best to apply the downgrades.

seriously someone play the game you know than the mercenary is far far stronger than robots than can produce several explosions also the ebginer can tank a dispenser telaporter and a totally upgraded sentry without damage the escale of merasmus who normally merasmus stomp the mercenary via the bominomicon who can produce several explosion every with the tall of the explosion of the rocket launcher

Back