• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon's 9-A Brackets, Round 4

AnonymousBlank said:
AnonymousBlank said:
How soon does Gordon use these matter manip bullets or whatever it is he has?
If he uses it pretty soon, they will just go through any defence Iggy has and basically one shot.
This has been covered already. This can not harm non-corporeals.

I find it funny that this match is the one that brings the brackets to a standstill.

If it's still like this in two days I'll go ahead and allow the fighter with the most votes to go on ahead (or flip a coin if they're tied).

>Iggy has more votes

I needed more reasons to hate JoJo's, one being I might lose a bracket to one of the characters.

Again with the "this character defeated my favorite character, and that's why I hate the verse"? No offense, but this sort of attitude has to end at some point, as it really doesn't justify anything. Unless you know, have a real reason to dislike JoJo. That, or any other verse you might despise all because of a particular character beating up your favorites.

Seriously, it isn't gonna go anywhere in a versus thread.

Plus, Iggy is a dog. You like dogs, right?

Well yeah but maybe that means we shouldn't continue this match until a decision is made. If Iggy wins and then the upgrade goes through, he'll have to be DQ'd anyway. I don't see the harm in waiting a little bit longer.

I mean I was specifically told by other Jojo supporters that it ain't really going anywhere or likely wouldn't go through?? I dunno.

@Sixo

My point wasn't that it would harm the stand but that it would go through whatever defence Iggy can put up. Sand isn't stopping matter manip bullets which will tear Iggy apart. Unless the stand has feats of stopping matter manip attacks, bullets will also go through it if it tries to block the shots.

I also covered that earlier. It's a major point that Gordon cannot put down the infinitely recreating sand and cannot even get past the Fool in the first place. It's also been covered that it takes Gordon far longer to fire a shot and he wouldn't know that he needs to use the Anti-Matter Gun in the first place. It's also limited ammo, changing weapons, and reloading vs simply remaking the sand and having a non-corporeal wall.

He doesn't need to get passed the Fool tho? He just needs to shoot at Iggy who can't stop his bullet at all.

According to Cinn he will be using it since the start, so not knowing is irrelevant.

"Non-corporeal wall" that will do nothing as it can't stop the matter manip either.

Voting Gordon

Gordon:5

Iggy:5

At this rate, at least one needs a major comeback or it will be inconclusive!

AnonymousBlank said:
He doesn't need to get passed the Fool tho? He just needs to shoot at Iggy who can't stop his bullet at all.

According to Cinn he will be using it since the start, so not knowing is irrelevant.

"Non-corporeal wall" that will do nothing as it can't stop the matter manip either.

Voting Gordon
A wall of hardened sand can't block that shot?

Iggy can also trick Gordon by having the Fool disguise itself as him, to lead Gordon into a false sense of victory when he thinks he's killed the real Iggy, only for Iggy to surprise him and have the Fool sneak attack him.

Agreed. So I thought in mind that we should just start the next round since this is getting nowhere. Yes, a stalemate. So while this round is still in the works, mind if we start the next round early?

If its inconclusive, then we do a similar thing to what Dargoo did to fights like Po VS Jack and Pyrrha VS Sweet Tooth: A coin flip.

Back