• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon's 9-A Brackets, Round 10

Sixo Bullets said:
That scar is legit a plot point and is canonically like a regen-null for Turok. He should probably have that.
Are there any videos or such that confirm Mama Scarface's Regenerationn?

Sixo Bullets said:
Don't have it on me as a vid but the wiki lists it here. Nothing contradicts this from my knowledge.
I don't see anything that suggests Regenerationn, and I don't think it's a good idea to use the prerelease version for any justifications considering it's not official.

Sixo Bullets said:
Regen comes from her not having those wounds in the last fight with you btw.
You mean the first boss fight against her? That just looks like gameplay mechanics, considering she doesn't sport any new injuries in the fight itself. And I don't think it's a good idea to use the prelease version alongside the official one cause, again, it's not official.

I said last fight, what are you getting at. Her model changes in cutscenes along with fights so uh no not really game mechanics.

Alongside the fact that there is no "official" for Turok and no confirmed timeline. Anything is fair game and nothing is arguably official, regardless nothing implies she likely wouldn't be capable of surviving and regenerating from those same wounds regardless as she's exactly the same in about every aspect and never has to suffer those wounds.

If she is healing from her inuries, it doesn't look very combat applicable; how much time had passed between Turok's two fights with her?

Sixo Bullets said:
Regardless tho even if we discount Regen what's Iggy doing to type 2 that's 3x greater than his AP?
He could keep outsmarting her whilst possibly targeting her scars, especially considering Scarface can't see nor attack the Fool.

Yea, this seems pretty decisively Scarface. Iggy can't really do jack to Scarface, since not only is Scarface so much bigger in AP, but Scarface's size means all of Iggy's already small damage is even smaller relative to Scarface, and on top of that, Scarface will regen it faster since he's so damn big.

Let's move on the next diddly darn round. Who's in it, anyways?

Oh yea...

What does Starman do again?

5-0 right now since apparently nobody voted previously.

It would be very safe to move on though.

Back