• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon's 9-A Brackets, Round 4

Why are you using it as a point of reference if the way it's infinite in amount is entirely different? It's not a good comparison.

SBA says stands can interact with physical beings but cannot be interacted with by conventional means.

It didn't have to be a good comparison. I simply reached for the first connection that appeared, and worked to accuracy from there. Similar to making connections in a literature class. They don't need to be accurate to a point, but they should help develop one's understanding of the work.

Gotcha, thank you.

With that, I'm going to hit the sack. Enjoy the debate.

What's Gordon to do once he starts running low on ammo while the Fool's still recreating its sand and attacking him?

It would bounce off him and then bounce aroun all crazily until it hits Iggy, ain't no way he can block it the way it bounces around. Plus, if he tries to go to block that Godon can start shooting his other weapons. The Fool simply cannot block all of the stuff Gordon can throw at him.

Yeah that's cool, he can block it. Vanilla Ice fights just like that and he was able to deal with it, and Vanilla Ice has a much larger AoE.

And again, stop that Gordon has limited ammo and has to reload while the Fool would literally use it's sand to purposely tank a hit for Iggy, which doesn't hurt him in the slightest, and then attack Gordon. He can stay on the attack while Gordan has to reload, switch weapons, and try to run around while Iggy just keeps on an onslaught.

Also your point of him not being able to block it has been covered. Thought based blocking negs that.

Did you not pay attention to how fast that was going? I could definetly see him thinking to block the first one, but once it starts bouncing all around he won't have time to think to block it again before he gets disintegrated.

Yes but Vanilla Ice also did that. Iggy dealt with this exact thing and still kept up with it. Not like he won't be able to block it regardless as once Iggy even gets a general synopsis he makes a sand dome.

Again also ignoring the fact that while hes trying to block it Gordon hits him with his other weapons and he dies. It'd be physically impossible for Iggy to keep up with everything Gordon would be doing.

Why would Gordon even decide to try using the Pulse Rifle's secondary fire immediately anyway? I feel like he'd try using his handguns or other guns first.

Gordan can't even use multiple weapons at once lol. And if he has a sand dome up how is Gordan managing to hit him? I've already told you him blocking stuff is thought based, what do you even mean he cannot phyiscally keep up with him? The Fool reacts to what Iggy's thoughts activate. And he also can use sand to attack AND protect himself. That's his entire point. Again ignoring the fact that even without a stand dome The Fool is a literal wall that Gordon can't touch.

Yes, but the Fool cannot block everywhere. You're saying that The Fool would move to block the Anti-Matter Ball, ok fine. But it could not then also go to block Gordon firing his other weapons at Iggy. It can't do both at the same time. Plus again, we've gone over the fact that Godon's weapons would go through the sand.

"Can't block everywhere" >Literal dome of protection. Also I said Gordan has to switch weapons and my guy if a weapon seems to be working he isn't going to switch. He wouldn't be a good fighter if so. Randomly shooting at Iggy with weapons that won't do any harm is quite moot, and he would realize the Anti-Matter Ball is the most efficient way.

And they would not. The reasonings for this had no debunk to "the sand stopped Polnareff though" and ignored that entirely. The Anti-Matter Gun is the only way to get the sand out of the way yet Iggy keeps recreating it.

Gordon has to load, charge, and fire in order to hit Iggy at all. Iggy has experience with projectiles and things like the Anti-Matter Gun as stated earlier, he's not simply going to sit there while he's charging it and such. His way of fire takes much longer than Iggy simply thinking about his stand blocking it and with stand physics he doesn't even have to use his sand, Iggy would realize this the second The Fool seems invisible to Gordon and proceeds to just casually put his stand in front of him. Blocked gg.

If Gordon fires a Combine ball that starts bouncing around, I see no reason why Iggy wouldn't use the Fool to create a dome to protect himself.

Cinnabar while I do agree with you on most things you've said, I will mention that Iggy can create a dome to protect himself from all angles. He has done it before, especially against PS

TacticalNuke002 said:
Iggy can fuse with the ground. He can just stay fused and sneak attack Gordon since Fool has good enough range.
Screenshot 20190422-135819
And since they're fighting in a city, Iggy has plenty of hiding spots to use for this tactic.

Back