• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon's 9-A Brackets, Round 3

Ononoki's 2 one-shots above 90MJ btw, but yeah. I'm about to be out of the house for a while so I won't be able to vote for a bit.

If her main way of attacking is via the big ol' poke than I'm not too sure what stops the angry mama from biting down on that finger real hard.

@Christian

You should probably take this time to upgrade the profile with the proper justifications if you haven't already. That way everyone can make an informed vote on the battle.

I mean, whaddya mean by proper? I mean, it looks good enough. You mean update the ACTUAL profile and not the sandbox?

Anyone with enough accurately or AoE can surpass Low-Mid. I also see Yotsugi winning due AP (apparently), intelligence and versatility.

Yotsugi: 1 (Antoniofer)

Mama Scarface: 0

@Christian

Alright. And I actually did the math wrong. 4x baseline is actually closer to 85 MJ.

@Christian

Update the profile? That's fine. Though as far as the calc goes, you should wait until it's accepted.

Otherwise, Turok is baseline for the time being unless one of the other creatures listed on the justification for her AP is above that.

I dont see what stops her from overpowering the good ol' finger poke with her mouth when it comes towards her tho. She's got the lifting strength to overpwer

How are you going to physically kill someone with L-M and Immo 2 + 3?

It isn't like the feat Scarface scales to is a struggle btw, undoubtably at full potential she's >>>>>>>>>>>>> the calc she scales to as she took that with literally no harm.

AP difference is a miniscule 1.05882352941x if it's 85-90 so uh not incredibly notable.

To be fair, both scale above their feats. Though Turok, until the calc gets accepted, is baseline, so that reasoning, unfortunately, cannot be used at the current moment.

Yotsugi also one shots those with 90MJ worth of AP. So one poke is all it would take here. Not to mention that she should be more mobile.

Litentric Teon said:
To be fair, both scale above their feats. Though Turok, until the calc gets accepted, is baseline, so that reasoning, unfortunately, cannot be used at the current moment.
Yotsugi also one shots those with 90MJ worth of AP. So one poke is all it would take here. Not to mention that she should be more mobile.
The calc got accepted though wdym

If the calc's been accepted then that's different.

Mama Scarface: 2 (Sixo, Christian)

@Jacky

I'm assuming you're voting for Scarface?

Thank you.

So they both scale to similar things. One one shots, the other no sells.

Mama Scarface: 3 (Sixo, Christian, Jacky)

Back