• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon's 9-A Brackets, Round 3

Actually, sorry that I forgot about this until now, the latest arc has Ononoki saying she can distract a 90 MJ character (presumably by constantly fighting) for 5 hours, but I don't think it ends up taking that long in series.

Sixo Bullets said:
Cool.

Already covered high-low is more instant hense while low-mid takes a bit more time. Also my guy that is ******* small as hell compared to Mama Scarface.
How instant, like, half a second? A couple of seconds? 30 seconds? A minute?

I don't doubt that it's small compared to Scarface but it's not like it's just a normal-sized finger. And I can't really tell since I've only seen one video, but would that really not be big enough for Scarface to at least struggle a bit to get that finger in her jaw?

Sixo Bullets said:
O so both can fight for like an incredibly long time.

More stuff for me to vote incon for.
What's Scarface's stamina feat?

"To clarify, Ononoki doesn't JUST one-shot 90MJ. She one-shots someone who's stronger than someone who one-shots someone who's stronger than 90MJ."

Oh

Well that's nice

Ononoki FRA

Sixo Bullets said:
Couple of seconds.

And uh it kind of is. Mama Scarface's tooth dwarfs a full grown man in cutscenes by a small margin.
Ah, fair enough. This is a little tough then, we never see Ononoki use her body control to make any of her other fingers grow larger, but she's never needed to as all her feats are casual one-shots or off-screen. Scarface being so ******* huge with instantaneous high-low regen is just unbeatable without hax/high AP AoE/higher stamina. So, voting for Mama.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"To clarify, Ononoki doesn't JUST one-shot 90MJ. She one-shots someone who's stronger than someone who one-shots someone who's stronger than 90MJ."
Oh

Well that's nice

Ononoki FRA
Yeahhh even when Yotsugi had the AP advantage in the beginning of this thread it didn't really matter due to Immo Type 2 and 3.

And finally, I have a damn scaling chain. That explosion Mama Scarface fought was that RPG's usual explosion.

Scarface with absolutely no effort > Giganotosaurus > T-Rex > Utahraptor who can scale to the RPG shot.

If her tooth dwarfs a fully-grown man how is Mama only Type 0 Large Size?

Large size isn't just being tall, length/width can count too, from what I've been told.

Agnaa makes a good point. Perhaps the profile should be updated.

Regardless, we do seem to have hit seven votes, so the next round will be up shortly.

Back