• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Our Slime Doesn't Exist

What exactly is the mistake here? I am under the impression that Turn Null (or the energy inside rimuru's stomach) is pure nothingness, Rimuru is able to inject this energy and thus become completely nothingness by ceasing to "Exist" and becoming "Nonexistent", and also that he can return to the existing state by reversing the injection of nothingness, that was the reason why I suggested NEP 3.

If in the end there is a misunderstanding that for some reason disproves my claim, then the NEP would be Type 1 and would be limited, because if I am not wrong Turn Null's nothingness energy is only inside Rimuru's stomach and Rimuru is not fully nothingness until it is injected.

And Everything12 is wrong in saying that a character cannot share more than 1 Nature at a time. Many similar characters were accepted by DT here.
ceasing to exist and becoming nonexistent is basically the same, also reversing the nothingness just means its void manipulation without any context of NEP 3

please show the feats of your NEP 3 claims, because I can't confirm anything from your claims because all you said is void manipulation and NEP 1, the NEP 3 should be remove if there's no feats shown & the supporter keeps on making claims without pointing the specific feats.

You guys know that Type 1 is just complete nothingness right? Where's Rimuru complete nothingness here??????? Existing and being capable of turning in to nothingness is the main premise for Nature Type 3, holy, idk where all this guys who doesn't know the standards appear.
☠️ How am i the one who doesn’t know standards here, your statement explains about Rimuru having Nature 1 and void manipulation, and nothing about Nature 3.

ceasing to exist and becoming nonexistent is basically the same, also reversing the nothingness just means its void manipulation without any context of NEP 3
So every NEP 3 is just void manipulation?? Okay.
☠️ How am i the one who doesn’t know standards here, your statement explains about Rimuru having Nature 1 and void manipulation, and nothing about Nature 3.
Also the standards supports my claim, but everything12 is complaining about the standards and i already say that if he wants to change them then he must talk with DT.

So every NEP 3 is just void manipulation?? Okay.

Also the standards supports my claim, but everything12 is complaining about the standards and i already say that if he wants to change them then he must talk with DT.
in that case, is NEP 1 and 3 valid until everything comes to a consensus with DT or is it already out of the question and will it really be NEP 1?

I want to ask something, if Rimuru injects Turn null in one body while not in the other, wouldn't that be NEP 3? He is existing and not existing simultaneously, despite being a parallel existence lol

Then they are wrong. By the definition of the Types, you can't have more then one Nature for an Aspect.
If Type 1 is 0, and Type 2 is neither 1 or 0, and Type 3 is both 1 and 0, then how can you have two for the same aspect. That would require having both 0 and 1 & 0, or having both 0 and neither 1 or 0. Doesn't make much sense does it?
@DontTalkDT Need to discuss this.

I want to ask something, if Rimuru injects Turn null in one body while not in the other, wouldn't that be NEP 3? He is existing and not existing simultaneously, despite being a parallel existence lol
Not if it's seperate bodies, Nature 3 is an Aspect of someone existing while having nonexistent properties.

He was but NEP 3 might have been a mistake, apparently it's not possible to have 2 types of NEP look the same, so Rimuru will probably only have NEP 1
i agree with you Because I still can't figure out how Rimuru will be Nep3. Because when he injects TrunNull, he disappears, his body becomes something that doesn't exist (Nep1), so I can't imagine Rimuru's body being Nep3.

i agree with you Because I still can't figure out how Rimuru will be Nep3. Because when he injects TrunNull, he disappears, his body becomes something that doesn't exist (Nep1), so I can't imagine Rimuru's body being Nep3.
I also started to think so, I will wait for the conclusion of DT, Everything12 and Dereck

Type 3 is can given if he still have physical existence but nonexistence in other metaphysical (basically just a immunity, with some spice)

Not sure rimuru after inject the energy lose his physical or not, because that just state he inject the energy into his body

Type 3 is can given if he still have physical existence but nonexistence in other metaphysical (basically just a immunity, with some spice)

Not sure rimuru after inject the energy lose his physical or not, because that just state he inject the energy into his body
yes, it would only exist in other bodies connected to it, such as the body within imaginary space or other timelines, but the Rimuru who injects that energy completely ceases to exist, so I don't see NEP 3

Yes rimuru did. Rimuru can exist at the same time with turn null (nonexistence) cos turn null exist forever in imaginary space (rimuru's stomach).

Your claims r pretty much talking about NEP1 and void manipulating yourself to existence and nonexistence, idk what youre talking about because you provide zero feats, zero arguments, and doesnt even bother explaining the details.

Spoke to DontTalk , turns out it's a case of characters having Nature Type 1 on Aspect Type 1 and 5, but Nature Type 3 on Aspect Type 3. Not characters having two Natures at the same time.

Also, you can't share multiple Nature's at the same time, not unless they are different Natures for different Aspects. As being Type 1 is being 0, being Type 3 is being both 1 and 0, and being Type 2 is being neither 1 or 0.
What about a character that have TD 3
It can be
Not 1 not 0
And
Both 1 and 0
And
Being 0 not 1

Which will make this character have all natures

What about a character that have TD 3
It can be
Not 1 not 0
And
Both 1 and 0
And
Being 0 not 1

Which will make this character have all natures
No it wouldn't, Transduality doesn't work that way. If it was a nothingness beyond the duality of existence and nonexistence, then it would be Nonexistent Physiology Nature Type 2.

Transduality in regards to existence and nonexistence would be outside the binary of 1 and 0. Transduality is about having a duality; existence and nonexistence, 1 and 0, then being outside it. Transduality Type 3 would just be further outside the duality then normal transduality is.

That is to say, for any statement A about them they are in a state that can't be described as A is true (They exist), A is false (Nature Type 1), A is simultanously true and false (Nature Type 3) or A is neither true nor false (Nature Type 2). And so they must obey a many-valued logic with at least 5 truth states, and not be in any of the 4 combinations of true and false mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
So either remove the nature type 1 or remove the type 3 from Rimuru NEP seeing both natures is on both aspects (2 & 4).

I suggest going with Dereck's suggestion and OP original proposal:
If in the end there is a misunderstanding that for some reason disproves my claim, then the NEP would be Type 1 and would be limited, because if I am not wrong Turn Null's nothingness energy is only inside Rimuru's stomach and Rimuru is not fully nothingness until it is injected.

So either remove the nature type 1 or remove the type 3 from Rimuru NEP seeing both natures is on both aspects (2 & 4).

I suggest going with Dereck's suggestion and OP original proposal:
I think Nep type 1 is valid, so it should be removed Nep type 3.

Limited Nep type 1 aspect (2 & 4) seems to be fine

Last edited:
ดังนั้นให้ลบธรรมชาติประเภท 1 หรือลบประเภท 3 ออกจาก Rimuru NEP โดยเห็นว่าธรรมชาติทั้งสองอยู่ในทั้งสองด้าน (2 & 4)

ฉันแนะนำให้ไปกับคำแนะนำของ Dereck และข้อเสนอดั้งเดิมของ OP:
I think it's better to remove Nep3. Because Rimuru is now capable of becoming Nep1 Aspect 2,4 with TrunNull.

Isn't leaving "with Turn null" as BlackCat says better?
I dunno, I'll just go with what Dereck says:

Maybe something like: Limited Nonexistent Physiology Nature type 1 Aspect 2 & 4 Via Turn Null (explanation here) ?

I dunno, I'll just go with what Dereck says:

Maybe something like: Limited Nonexistent Physiology Nature type 1 Aspect 2 & 4 Via Turn Null (explanation here) ?
well, I gave the suggestion because the NEP is limited exactly because Rimuru doesn't have the null turn in his body all the time, so I think specifying only one of the two is good, I'll leave it limited anyway so as not to confuse and the explanation can be the same

I have more questions Will Rimuru's injection of TrunNull into his body turn Rimuru's body into 4D? Because the energy from TrunNull is 4D power. I think Rimuru injected TrunNull into his body. This will make Rimuru's body supposed to be 4D as well.

Back